Glad the NBA Today matches are in playoff format !

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Glad the NBA Today matches are in playoff format !

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:39 am

I just had to share it ! Having my highschool finals this year, I had to leave all of the modes like My player and My GM for the summer. Instead, I would always play quick matches shown on the NBA today. I would get a really cool feeling keeping up with real games in the real life. Ofc, sometimes the NBA Today won't update for a couple of days, during the all star weekend no real-life-related Dunk Contest or 3Point Contest to be found. I was really scared the Playoffs games won't be accurate too. I was expecting the crowd and the courts to be like in the regular season ( no playoff logo on the court, no one-colour crowd)

But opening the game today I had the surprise of seeing everything is related to the playoffs. All the mistakes 2k did this year are forgotten for me. They nailed it for the postseason in my opinion

P.S. If anybody has an ideea how we could edit the NBA Today or Quick Matches so sometimes we can play playoffs games instead of regular season games, let me know. I would love to !
I Hate Mondays

Re: Glad the NBA Today matches are in playoff format !

Postby iamSamke on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:03 am

I agree. Great job (Y)
iamSamke

Return to NBA 2K15