Myplayer account expired can't confirm email

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Myplayer account expired can't confirm email

Postby NickTheMaj on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Now before anyone mentions it, yes I've seen the tutorials on how to deal with this. But they don't involve my particular problem.

I preordered the game on Steam and created an account using my email. I activated that account and all was dandy.

I recently jumped on board the $10 flash sale for 2k15 on the PS4 so I could play with a much more active community. I created a my player using the same email address naturally.

Now the issue is that when I login to 2k15 it always say that my account has expired. I was wondering who to go about dealing with this since the account is already activated.
NickTheMaj

Re: Myplayer account expired can't confirm email

Postby Andrew on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:00 pm

2K Support. They're the only ones that are going to be able to resolve any 2K account/login issues.

Make sure that you've got proof of purchase, your PSN name, email address, and any other details you can possibly send along handy, as they'll ask for all of it. Hopefully you'll get a quick response, but it can sometimes take a couple of weeks to resolve. Unfortunately, that's about your only option if none of the community workarounds/fixes get your account up and running again.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby NickTheMaj on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:44 am

Andrew wrote:2K Support. They're the only ones that are going to be able to resolve any 2K account/login issues.

Make sure that you've got proof of purchase, your PSN name, email address, and any other details you can possibly send along handy, as they'll ask for all of it. Hopefully you'll get a quick response, but it can sometimes take a couple of weeks to resolve. Unfortunately, that's about your only option if none of the community workarounds/fixes get your account up and running again.

Thanks for the quick reply. I wanted to avoid doing that since the last time I had to contact 2k support it took them a month to get back to me but if that's the only way I guess I'll have to.

Thanks.
NickTheMaj

Postby Andrew on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:22 am

I know the feeling. I once had to wait about three months to get a replacement key for NBA 2K13.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K15