Shoes bug on MC since Patch 3

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Shoes bug on MC since Patch 3

Postby Tha King on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Hope they can fix the problem on MC, when I equip a shoe on my endorsement brand which is Jordan Brand, It's equipping on the preview but after I close it, it's not saving.
Also my own signature shoe and other edited shoe is gone.
This thing happened to me after Patch 3.

Is someone found a way to fix this?

I'm tired of seeing my player wearing that fugly generic shoes.

Thank you!
You can now donate to me, to make me more motivated on patching! thank you for those who are supporting me.
Tha King

Re: Shoes bug on MC since Patch 3

Postby Mifa21 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 pm

i know only way fix it...

Many people have been struggling with the shoe glitch in NBA 2K15, a Steam user was able to find a solution to this issue.

Here are the instructions:

1. Go to options and create a new 2k generic shoe, it doesn’t matter what it looks like, just save it as something you can remember like MYSHOE HOME or MYSHOE AWAY, it will work with both home and away. If you already have some 2k generics that you like, than just save them under a new name.

2. Go to myplayer store in options (NOT in mycareer mode) and choose the 2k shoes you created in step 1. It will say they cost 1000 VC and you have to have at least that amount on your account but it won’t actually charge you anything, so just buy them and make sure they are equipped. (If you equip some shoes you created and you actually like them, you can keep them if you equip them here, they won’t change back to the default generics like in mycareer store)

3. Go back to edit the 2k shoes you created in step 1 and DELETE them. Just make sure again that you know their exact name.

4. Go to create a brand shoe that you like (nike, jordan, adidas, I tried with nike so far), edit the colours and all and when you are done, save this shoe with the same name you saved the generics in step 1 and deleted in step 3.

5. That’s it, don’t touch anything else, your guy will have the shoe created in step 4 equipped because it has the same name. Now if you want to change them, just delete them and create another shoe with the same name (just repeat step 4, don’t repeat all other steps)

Credit to Lima from Steam for this workaround.

Its work for me :)
Mifa21

Postby Tha King on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Mifa21, I also saw that one, but it's tiring to change it every time, but a nice solution for now.
You can now donate to me, to make me more motivated on patching! thank you for those who are supporting me.
Tha King

Postby Mifa21 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Tha King wrote:Mifa21, I also saw that one, but it's tiring to change it every time, but a nice solution for now.

... just another way the next patch :D
Mifa21

Postby Tha King on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:49 am

Mifa21, Yes!
Tha King

Postby Mifa21 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Finally :) Shoe's fixed :bowdown2:
Mifa21

Postby Tha King on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Yes brother! hehehe!
Tha King

Postby Mifa21 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:37 am

Tha King wrote:Yes brother! hehehe!

:chug:
Mifa21

Return to NBA 2K15