With the first PC patch, when a crash occurs you'll get a CrashReport.txt file under "%appdata%\2K Sports\NBA 2K15".
Please attach the report as a file (do not copy-paste the contents) and include the last few steps you took before the game crashed in your post.
Please also include your VideoSettings.cfg file as an attachment or zip it together with CrashReport.txt. Do not set it to read-only, or if you have done that in the past unset it and boot the game once again; we need to see what settings the game is using or trying to set due to your configuration, if any.
If possible, also please include a DxDiag log (type in DxDiag in the Windows Start Menu and use the "Save All Information..." button to save a log).
Things to try before you post:
- Setting FAST_TEXTURE_TRANSFER = 0 in your VideoSettings.cfg file.
On Game Freeze: (includes game remaining in Task Manager after exit)
1. Download and install Process Explorer.
2. Run it while the game is running and frozen.
3. Find NBA2K15.exe, right-click, Create Dump, Create Minidump.
4. Find the DMP file that you saved and compress it (7-zip recommended).
5. Attach it in a reply, and please mention what the situation was where the game froze.
Any unrelated messages will be deleted. No bug reports, no "when is this coming", nothing that isn't simply a crash report or a freeze memory dump or a reply to a suggestion I made to you to try and alleviate the issue.
Thank you for the cooperation.