Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:07 am

Bug description: Doris during interviews and assistant coach during the break can't be heard if commentatory volume is turned down

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Turn of commentatory by turning down the volume, play a game - the halftime/endgame interview is still there, but Doris and player can't be heard. Also in Mycareer assistant coach during the halftime can't be heard.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby theonlyother on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:12 am

Bug description: game crashes when trying to view "My player STORE" "Any of the Shoes" and "When buying packs/opening reward packs"

Game Mode: Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Just by clicking on the "store" "shoes" or "packs of cards"
theonlyother

Postby basketballstar24 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Bug description: Steam shows "Preparing to launch 2k15", then disappears, then comes back after 2 seconds, and keeps on going...

Platform (PC/PS4/XBox One): PC

Game Mode: Trying to start 2k15

Specific steps to reproduce the bug: I don't know why its happening. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't (experienced AFTER the patch).
basketballstar24

Postby tampy on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Bug description:
Can't purchase VC

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):
PC

Game Mode:
Options? Purchasing VC

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:
When I choose a VC it's stuck on Purchasing. I don't even know what are the prices for the VC. I'm in the Philippines if that helps.
tampy

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 pm

tampy wrote:Bug description:
Can't purchase VC

PC

Game Mode:
Options? Purchasing VC

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:
When I choose a VC it's stuck on Purchasing. I don't even know what are the prices for the VC. I'm in the Philippines if that helps.

Do you have Steam overlay enabled?
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby tampy on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Dommy73 wrote:
tampy wrote:Bug description:
Can't purchase VC

PC

Game Mode:
Options? Purchasing VC

Do you have Steam overlay enabled?

Yup. Unchecked it now and it's still suck in Purchasing. I don't have fraps/afterburner either.
tampy

Postby ege47 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Until this hour.... i was getting the "crash after durant screen".. and with this VideoSettings.cfg , i been able to get thru to the team logos screen and i'm getting the crash here... At least i made progress :D http://i.imgur.com/60c2NSV.png :idea: i got NVIDIA GT540M. :idea:
ege47

Postby ssp0929 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Bug description:
Hair textures are messed up. Pretty badly. Look like flat pieces of paper attached to head rather than individual strands like before.
Also. Game physics has abnormally sped up for no reason. Its like playing the game on game speed 60 or something. Had the same problem with NBA 2K14 at times.

PC

Game Mode:
All.

Have no idea. The game physics speeding up comes and goes. Maybe it's due to my overclocking of my GPU; not sure.
Hair on the other hand got messed up after patch 2.
ssp0929

Postby Sergei on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:42 pm

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: After trade - players lose their pictures !!!! How to fix this ??? :turrible:
Sergei

Postby samuelucv on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Bug description: trade pick during draft didn't ended in my team

Platform: PC

Game Mode: MyGM

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: my team is the pelicans I was at the draft (the 23rd pick) and tried to trade for the current pick(the 2nd pick with Orlando magic) when i was in the menu to choose the trade, I heard the commissioner selecting a player with that pick but i was still able to offer the trade and got the pick from Orlando, when I came back to the draft was displayed that i selected the current player that I just heard before... I continued with the draft because it was actually the player that i wanted to choose. when the draft was over I check the summary and the player was with the 2nd pick was selected by my team, but after this when I went to the signing rookies screen I didn't have any players selected, I check the rosters and the players WAS IN THE F@~:~: ORLANDO MAGIC with also the player they selected with the 23rd pick that I trade for...

I know it was something very specific but it piss me off that i can't offer trades for rookies just selected or the current pick, you should fix this
samuelucv

Postby turmentatul on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:13 am

Bug description: the only problem is these modes just keep crashes to desktop without no reason

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One) PC

Game Mode: 2K Shoes, My endorsement

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: didnt tried other modes like mypark, mygm, myteam dont know if it got problem like this too

please someone respond me because i cant find anywhere the solution
turmentatul

Postby Cyber007x on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:36 am

Bug description:
Sound Commentary is really low and goes in and out. Can barely hear over arena sound and PA announcers. Set to custom everything else to 5 percent and commentary to 100 still issue persists.

PC

Game Mode:
All.
Cyber007x

Postby Bear on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Bug description: Player jumps twice for block/rebound if unsuccessful

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: I use the official Microsoft XBox 360 Wired Controller for Windows to play. When I press Y to go for a block or a rebound my player will jump two times after pressing the button only once. Seems to only happen after an unsuccessful block/rebound. Second jump is always involuntary and places my player out of position to defend.
Bear

Postby Bryan84 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 am

Bug description: Wrong Coach

During a timeout, I'm sure this isn't Doc Rivers. =l

Bryan84

Postby Bryan84 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:07 am

Bug description: Jersey Glitch

Game Mode: My Career

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Happens randomly during sub-out cut-scenes.

Bryan84

Postby Bryan84 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:13 am

Bug description: 4th Quarter Bugs

1. Because I'm not using the default controllers settings, my LT is used to select a player to CALL FOR PLAY. It works fine for Q1 to Q3. But when Q4, my LT is changed to something else. And always I have to go into the configurations and change again.

2. I've always set CALLING PLAYS as MANUAL. But when come 4th Quarter, that option automatically becomes AUTO. Hence the coach will automatically call the plays for me.

I'm playing PG.
Bryan84

Postby cramsiaca on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:39 am

Bug description: Mispronounciation by Announcer

Game Mode: MyGM (confirmed only on it unsure about other modes)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: I am playing LAL on MyGM and when I play a game, Ryan Kelly is called Kennedy by the announcers.
"He who controls the rebound, controls the game."
cramsiaca

Postby cramsiaca on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Bug description: Self Alley-Oop Bug

Game Mode: MyGM (confirmed only on it unsure about other modes)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: I am playing LAL on MyGM and when I play a game, and I try to dunk, this happens. But not always. But several times already as seen on these screens.

"He who controls the rebound, controls the game."
cramsiaca

Postby Call_M3_Mr-T on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 am

Bug description: Director's Cut Replay has a slide that blocks a large portion of the actual replay And it also cuts off the finish of the play quite often

Game Mode: MyPlayer(Haven't checked other game modes)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:Click L3 And got to "Play Director's cut"

This is a small gripe but annoying nonetheless as I like to capture replays to make highlight videos And the director's cut gives some of the best angles but chops of the beginning And end of each clip..
------------------------------Youtube / DWad3MIA------------------------------------
Call_M3_Mr-T

Postby EMan on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:37 am

Bug description:Missing Players 2014 Edition

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):All platforms I'm betting.

Game Mode:All modes that use an official roster.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:Not really a bug here, but more of a list of roster changes. This is a list of the players who are now officially on teams (as of today) who are not in the game at all. Wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in the requests forum. Requests forum seems to be mostly for mod/patch requests and not roster stuff so apologies if this is in the wrong spot.

JaKarr Sampson (76ers)
Alex Kirk (Cavaliers)
Andre Dawkins (Heat)
Joe Ingles (Jazz)
Travis Wear (Knicks)
Jerome Jordan (Nets)
Shayne Whittington (Pacers)
Tarik Black (Rockets)

Again, this is just people who are not in the game AT ALL who should be. Quite a short list this time.
EMan

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 am

EMan wrote:Bug description:Missing Players 2014 Edition

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):All platforms I'm betting.

Game Mode:All modes that use an official roster.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:Not really a bug here, but more of a list of roster changes. This is a list of the players who are now officially on teams (as of today) who are not in the game at all. Wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in the requests forum. Requests forum seems to be mostly for mod/patch requests and not roster stuff so apologies if this is in the wrong spot.

JaKarr Sampson (76ers)
Alex Kirk (Cavaliers)
Andre Dawkins (Heat)
Joe Ingles (Jazz)
Travis Wear (Knicks)
Jerome Jordan (Nets)
Shayne Whittington (Pacers)
Tarik Black (Rockets)

Again, this is just people who are not in the game AT ALL who should be. Quite a short list this time.

That's probably worth posting in a separate thread.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby sakiboj on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:37 am

Bug description: amount of VC on top of jump shoot feedback

Platform: PC

Game Mode: My Career

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: When in practice gym, my career mode, sometimes the amount of earned VC's are always on top of shoot feedback. Also sometimes during the game itself, even I dont have anyone in front me, timing is slightly late and quality is D. Dont know is that bug and unfortunately dont have picture.

sakiboj

Postby Kevin on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:27 am

Bug description: NBA 2K13 REPLAY BUG IS BACK

Game Mode: MyCareer (but who knows)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: When I use Directors Cut, the replay replays a different play from the play that I actually wanted to play.

Bug description: Ball won't inbound; Need to use spacebar to skip some weird camera cut. Happens when the AI opposing team wanted to inbound the ball but can't and I need to press the space bar to skip something. Can be fixed by pressing spacebar but it's very irritating since I actually waited for almost 30 seconds since the referees weren't calling a 5second violation

Game Mode: MYCAREER

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Guy wants to inbound the ball.

Bug description: Game doesn't want me to advance to the third quarter. Whenever I finish the 2nd quarter and Doris wants to interview me, the game takes too long and it just displays the referee talking while I wait for 3-4 minutes

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: After 2nd quarter
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Dmayne on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Bug description: Some sliders in my career need to be tweaked, the cpu has unrealistic movements while chasing loose balls(video @ bottom). While I'm here how about you nerf the CPUs made contact shots also?

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: ~

phpBB [video]
Dmayne

Postby airjung2k on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:11 am

Bug description: Matchup confusion bug

Game Mode: MyCareer (SF)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: The arrow pointing my matchup player sometimes misdirect an empty space. That was not so often when I'm playing shooting guard in MC mode, but it becomes more often after I start small forward in another MC. This bug have been in the previous NBA2K series but still not fixed... omg.
airjung2k

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15