Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:51 am

New patch didn't solve the problem where "sent teammate to cut" doesn't work. Will this be solved or 2k will try to hide it ?
I Hate Mondays

Postby chaim on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:09 am

No connection after steam installed this new patch (PC). I saw there is more people having this issue.
chaim

Postby lampard2 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:58 pm

I have a problem on PC with "my team" when i click any challenges and for examply challenge with lakers it return to first challenge with thunder and with another challenges it's the same. Generally i can't play any challenge.
lampard2

Postby MaxMBox on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Bug description: In MyGM players are wanting increasing of training intensity despite the fact that all training plans (personal and team) are set to 'Very High'.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: MyGM

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Earlier when player asking me about increasing training intensity I always agreed with that and increased personal plan +1 step (from Medium to High, from High to Very High etc). Now this doesn't work at all. All plans are maxed but players want to train more and more and more... In result I already have third "You broke a promise you made..." speech and third player with 0% morale after that. After first I thought that these is because of often back-to-backs during end of regulation (before and after back-to-backs is a rest day). But now is a play-off, training schedule is very tight (every 2 day or even 2-4 days in a row after sweep one series). But all players are well rested. I don't know its because of patch or maybe progressive fatigue doesn't work during play-off (it's my first). But this is wreally annoying.
MaxMBox

Postby landrol on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:12 am

Bug description: Glitched cutscene lip movement and no audio dialogue being played

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: During cutscenes

STILL can't change the length of my Myplayers socks. The update seems to have glitched the cutscenes even worse than what they were before, with the other players mouths not moving and no audio dialogue being played. It's not completely gone, but FAR more prevalent now after the patch.
landrol

Postby jubba910 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:24 am

Making a 2007-08 roster, literally added all the created players for every team but two on the wizards, go to assign the other two, game crashes. Tried every other avenue, can't assign another created player to another team either, can't figure out what's going wrong when I've assigned so many other created players to the roster. If you download "2008" on PC by myself (jubba910) try and assign a created player to a team and see if it crashes.
"I just tried to play the right way." - Kwame Brown

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:26 am

jubba910 wrote:Making a 2007-08 roster, literally added all the created players for every team but two on the wizards, go to assign the other two, game crashes. Tried every other avenue, can't assign another created player to another team either, can't figure out what's going wrong when I've assigned so many other created players to the roster. If you download "2008" on PC by myself (jubba910) try and assign a created player to a team and see if it crashes.

Not the place for this. This is for bugs in the game, not issues that arise as a result of modding it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Hadley88 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Bug description:
Can't start Challenges on PC with Controller.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):
PC

Game Mode:
MyTeam

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:
The A Button does not seem to work. You have to start the Challenge with your Mouse/Keyboard.
Hadley88

Postby jubba910 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm not modding it! It's simply crashing when assigning players to a team, can you instead of shooting me down direct me to where I should post it then?

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:09 pm

You said you're making a 2007/2008 roster. That would be modding/patching/editing the game. Any issues related to developing stuff like that for the game should go in the Help & Requests section. Any extra information you can provide there will hopefully allow someone to identify the problem.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Andrew wrote:You said you're making a 2007/2008 roster. That would be modding/patching/editing the game.

Does it qualify as modding if he's using the ingame editor though?
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby jubba910 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 pm

The reason I even mentioned the roster was because it seems to be an issue not with editing, but maybe a limit on the amount of created players in a roster.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Dommy73 wrote:
Andrew wrote:You said you're making a 2007/2008 roster. That would be modding/patching/editing the game.

Does it qualify as modding if he's using the ingame editor though?

Technically yes, since creating roster updates has involved both in-game and external editing and manipulation.

However, that's a fair point. If there's been no external modification of the roster files (eg with Cheat Engine or whatever), and there's an issue with the roster customisation features that will occur with any roster (including the latest official one), then that's a bug that should be identified here. So that's worth checking out and noting, sure.

In other words: if the roster has been created completely within the game, and the in-game functionality isn't working properly, then it's a bug with the game. If there has been any external manipulation of the roster file (eg with Cheat Engine), then it's not a bug in the game and is a modding issue that as a community, we could try to figure out.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jubba910 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Haven't touched anything mod wise, completely clean install, just crashes whenever I try and assign a created player, yet I have done so probably 200+ times in this roster

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:43 pm

So that's the latest official roster you're editing, then?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jubba910 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 pm

I started this project about 3-4 weeks ago, so unless I have the latest 2K roster it's not fixable? Doesn't seem like it would be a roster file issue when I've assigned SO many created players to this roster already.

Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Ottawa Senators (NHL)
Baylor Bears (NCAAB)
TCU Horned Frogs (NCAAF)

jubba910

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 pm

To ascertain whether or not it's a problem with the roster file you're working on, or a problem with that functionality in general, you'd need to try to do the same things with the latest official roster.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby LeoVGki on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Bug description: Shoes deal in MyCareer not working

Game Mode: My Career

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: After I signed with a brand in MC I can't change my default 2k shoes or other shoes that I've created
LeoVGki

Postby MaxMBox on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:07 am

LeoVGki wrote:Bug description: Shoes deal in MyCareer not working

Game Mode: My Career

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: After I signed with a brand in MC I can't change my default 2k shoes or other shoes that I've created

it's not a shoes deal issue, it's a global shoes issue for MyCAREER. the game doesn't count any shoes changes for NBA games at all
MaxMBox

Postby evoserb on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Bug description: The new Christmas jerseys and the other 3 (new Cavs alt, Boston and Magic Pride jerseys) are not showing up in my ongoing My league 82 game season with OKC that I started few days ago.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PC

Game Mode: My league (82 game season)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: I am not sure what causes it that`s why I was hoping 2K would be able to answer it and fix it. If I start the new season the new Christmas jerseys are there but not for the current/ongoing My league season.
evoserb

Postby TBM on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:08 pm

That's not a bug.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby The Heavyweight on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:13 am

Bug description: Player weight does not work. Changing the weight of a player (real and created) does absolutely nothing; 150 and 350 lbs players are the exact same.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PC

Game Mode: All

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; Either create a player (CAP or MyCareer) or edit a current player (roster file or MyGM/MyLeague). Change the player weight but nothing happens.
The Heavyweight

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:40 pm

That's also not a bug.

You guys are confusing the words "bug" and "feature I wish the game had".
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby The Heavyweight on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:42 pm

TBM wrote:That's also not a bug.

You guys are confusing the words "bug" and "feature I wish the game had".

Well I'm not sure I've ever played a videogame with customizable character weight that doesn't work. That includes every 2k I've played dating back to ESPN NBA Basketball, so I was under the assumption that it was bugged.

If its a legitimately removed feature rather than a bug, that's disappointing :( At least changing player height works for this year. Hopefully that doesn't get removed for 2k16.
The Heavyweight

Postby MaxMBox on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:43 pm

The Heavyweight wrote:... At least changing player height works for this year. Hopefully that doesn't get removed for 2k16.

(Y) :mrgreen:
I agree that the fact that bodytype doesn't change in case of changing weight looks very wierd. Even previous-gen 2K14 had this feature. And now idk the purpose of 'weight' column. Cuz 2 players with weight 70 kilos and 250 kilos looks exactly the same. How the player moving on the court depends of shooting type instead of height\weight and\or speed and quickness of players. I understand that devs can say programmers' favorite slogan (at least in Russia) that "It's not a bug, it's a feature". But this is definitely a bug.
MaxMBox

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15