Some NBA 2k15 info through PS blog

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Some NBA 2k15 info through PS blog

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 am

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/05/nba-2k15/
From a blog earlier today, Ronnie2k wrote it, then commented. The blog doesn't mean much, but his replies give some hints.

Maybe multiple voices in MyCareer?
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+EmbraceThaPace wrote:Yo Ronnie! Can we have the ability to change our MyPlayer’s voice in 2K15? Lol. I want to sound like a white guy. :P
Hear that. Something we definitely are kicking around.

When is "Soon"?
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+ gift3d_1 wrote:How you gonna have a trailer for 2k15 and show 2k14 gameplay smh !!!
It’s too early to show 15. We have this with our NBA Finals spot every year. Trust me you’ll be surprised soon.

Apparently "soon" isn't E3.
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+ LakerBoy1390 wrote:Ronnie Will There Be A Nba 2k15 trailer shown at E3??
No, it’s too early for us. But there’s a cool stunt going on so if you’re in town, I’ll see you there. Come say hi in person!

At least they say they're listening...
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+ bxphenom7 wrote:Hey Ronnie, will we be able to fully customize heads for MyPlayers like we used to on PS3/XBox360? And will there be voices to choose from for your MyPlayer in MyCareer?
I’d say one of our biggest points of feedback last year was the limitations on amount of heads in MyPlayer. We listen to the fans and you can expect some cool things here.

Not what we wanted to hear, but kinda what we expected.
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+brokenthumbss wrote:Will the PC version be a last-gen port again or will we get the current-gen version?
No news about PC yet.

I'm hoping we do get some more options in trading, and it was disappointing not being able to make 3-way trades.
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+ boomstickbhg wrote:Will we be able to make three team trades in GM/Franchise/Dynasty/whatever mode?
That feature was around for the PS3 games but last year as good as it was, PS4 NBA was missing this very very important feature. 3 team trades is essential in both the Real NBA and video game versions.
Please say it’s back this year.
I know people wanted more from OA’s in Next-Gen and we’re listening to all ideas there. Imagine you’ll see changes there.

I like the idea, hope they listen to him, even though I'm not much of a MyTeam fan.
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+ Che_Fabe wrote:Let us trade MyTEAM cards with our friends!!! even 3 or 4 player deals…SICK!
Very cool idea and something we’ll consider.

Looks like VC is definitely in the picture for 2k15.
+Ronnie2k wrote:
+ markcusd wrote:I wish you guys would get rid of virtual currency. MyPlayer feels like a f2p game and not in a good way. It sucked all the fun out of the mode for me.
I think it’s just about balance. We learned a lot from the past few years and we have to walk that line.

Those were the main points I got out of this, but I think that the hype train has just started.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:27 am.
Hiteshom

Re: Some NBA 2k15 info through PS blog

Postby Andrew on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Good looking out. (Y)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby ssp0929 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:55 pm

No news yet for PC?
Yup shafted again.

I'm not paying $60 for another last-gen port.
ssp0929

Postby Andrew on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Not a whole lot of news on anything at the moment. The preview season has just begun.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K15