1. Better presentation. Doesn't need to be TNT/ESPN. 2K12's presentation was very realistic and it felt like you were watching an actual game. Everything looked realistic, scoreboard, stat overlays, halftime presentation. 2K13 had all this Jay-Z stuff with a bunch of this gold on all the menus. The scoreboard looked terrible. In 2k14, it looked better bc they changed the color from gold to blue but was still nothing like 2k12s presentation. also we should be able to see the highlights of the game after each quarter and b4 the player of the game like we did in 2k10. Finally, the scoreboard should have the playoff progress if it is a playoff game.
2. Improved MyCareer like next gen. Getting bored of the whole playing 1 game and then getting drafted in the 1st round. Play 5 games destroy the nba. Turn into a MJ 2.0 after 20 games. BORING. I like most of the next gen MC. However, I dislike how scripted the games and cutscenes are and I also dislike the Rookie Showcase. Actually they should give us 2 MyCareer Game Modes. One for lazy people who like the 2k12-2k14 way (Rookie Game, Guarenteed 1st round). Second one is like 2k10. Also, as pissed of as I was when that 2k insider from 2k10-11 said that I sucked bc I allowed my guy to score 2-4 points while I dropped 55, I kinda miss the guy.
3. MyTeam, MyGM, any thing missing from consoles.
4. CREATE A LEGEND! Why was this even taken out?
5. SITUATION MODE! Why was this even taken out?
6. Legends mode. 2k11 Jordan Challenge (awesome except for a few annoying bugs) 2k12 Greatest mode (same thing as 2k11). Didn't have this in 2k13/14.
7. Crowd reactions: People in the crowd are asleep when I hit a game winner wtf. Cmon 2k its not that hard. Have them chant defense or go crazy when the home team is coming back from a 20-30 point deficit or the game is close in the final min. have them leave the game when they know their team is gonna lose.
7.5 Cleveland fans, boo LeBron. Celtics fans boo Ray Allen, etc..
Also, have chants for when certain teams are playing like BEAT LA! or BEAT THE HEAT!
8. HALL OF FAME DIFFICULTY! Hall of Fame diff is supposed to be hard but they should beat u intelligently not by cheating. Get rid of the CPU advantage.
9. Create a team needs more options.
9.5 EXPORT TEAM. WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS OUT?
10. MyCareer: being able to change team uniforms. cmon 2k we have been requesting this since day 1 of my career.
11. fix the online for pc
12. allow us to argue bad calls in game like in next gen 2k14. If a ref in ur game makes a bad call, we should be giving the option to argue the call.
12.5. adding on to the last one, technical fouls. fights, technicals, ejections, etc... also only eject us when we have 2 techs unlike next gen 2k14.
13. Commentary: Commentators are boring. They are better than EA but not good. When an injury happens and they are in the middle of a story, they continue with that story for 2 mins b4 talking about the injury which is terrible. also too many stories in game not enough talk about live action. also, when a team (like the Celtics game 6 vs knicks 2013) goes on a 20-0 run (or something like that) the announcers should be going crazy. finally, after a game winning shot, the announcers should not go crazy for 2 secs then say game over blah blah blah. Its kinda hard to believe this but imo 2k10's commentary was the best. And heres why. In 2k10, they would talk more about the live action and they would always announce the score after each quarter and at the end of the game. They would say which team is leading in the series if it were a playoff game. And one of my favorite things was that they will ALWAYS say the players name/nickname/# if they are the player of the game. from 2k11 on there was no mention of the score, the playoff progress, and they refused to say some player names just bc they are not popular. Ridiculous
14. Player reactions: this kinda goes with 12-13. when a player hits a game winner, the team shouldn't just celebrate for 2 seconds then walk to the locker room. more celebration.
15. CREW TO PC. We didn't get any of this Blacktop 3v3 from 2k13, Upgraded blacktop Crews whatever from 2k14, Or park mode. In 2k10-11 we had crew mode on our game.
16. NEXT GEN!!!
17. AUTOSAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dunno why none of u guys mentioned this. So many features were removed in 2k13 like the autosave on/off feature. This is really frustrating and is one of the many reasons I stayed with 2k12.