PS4 VERSION - NBA 2K15 - ROSTER UPDATE QUESTION ?

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

PS4 VERSION - NBA 2K15 - ROSTER UPDATE QUESTION ?

Postby brian2017 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Hi guys,

Damn its been awhile since i hvae been on the forum here, nice to see everyone is still here! I just have a quick question i hope someone can answer, any and all are welcome.. The question is, I just bought a playstation 4 (PS4) - I am usually a die-hard PC gamer, but have played some PS3 games in the past as well. I don't really want to sign up for the PS Network just yet, and i bought NBA 2K15 recently and would like to UPDATE my rosters without doing it through the PS4 unit itself. Another words not through the game.. Do any of you know if there is a website including this one that publishes roster updates for the PS systems and (PS3) and (PS4) current rosters, to maybe download to a flash drive, and then update it through the flash drive on the ps4 system. Another words essentially bypassing it through the game. All it would take is for someone with a PS4 system to copy the file and upload it to a server or site ? I dont have access to the internet at my house right now, but would love to update the rosters with at least a fans roster update. I know the official ones usually end when the next version of the game comes out, but fans usually update. So if you know of where i might find it, i would really appriceate it.. So if you know any sites that update systems alternatley i would appriceate it. I know it can be done once you are online inside the game, but i want to do it from a flashdrive USB and do it that way. As long as someone have downloaded, then uploaded it to a server or a website, then i would be able to do it... thanks again!

Thank you so much guys!! for your help in advance!!

Brian C.
23JORDANBIRD33
brian2017

Re: PS4 VERSION - NBA 2K15 - ROSTER UPDATE QUESTION ?

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Not possible, unfortunately. Saved files are locked to the user's profile, either through the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Steam. As such, we can't share roster files the old fashioned way. It has to be done through the game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: PS4 VERSION - NBA 2K15 - ROSTER UPDATE QUESTION ?

Postby brian2017 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:24 am

Thank you so much andrew!! I appriceate it. I did not know that.. Thanks for the information!

Brian c.
23JORDANBIRD33
brian2017

Return to NBA 2K15