I also recommend: Brighter Player Reflections and Baggy T-Shirts
I have publicly vented my frustrations with Street mods, RED MC iff editing, and NBA 2K14 coming together. Turns out a lot of it was an issue on my end (used a link folder for my saves folder, don't do that) but in the end the MLB vistas and City ideas just weren't up to par. So I am going back to basics. 7 courts with updated features like crowds and such. After some database edits (and RED MC releasing iff support) I will get this released. Then I will continue with extra teams, hat/glasses CFs, new Street uniforms, and of course new courts.
Right now I am using the 2K13 mod's uniforms with updates to the Suns and Pelicans for 2K14. Uninjured roster/rotation set with coming updates to change the gameplay/animations/t-shirts/etc. And then the courts.
- Grabbed as many nicknames from Basketball-Reference as I could and a few others. Players without a nickname have their first name show up instead.
- 20% Boost to all stats for having a nickname, because Street (rotations unaffected by this, they were generated before the boost)
- Coach & Player Tendencies edited to kill all team defense, increase fancy and fast play, and remove the mid-range game (dunks or 3s)
- CPU players will use dribble moves more often, uncontested alleyoops will be thrown often.
- If players had an aggressive backdown tendency, they will do it often to increase physical play. Others will get out of the post.
- Only stars have the "Touch" rating, so the ball should remain in their hands more.
- All upper body gear has been removed (leg gear remains, I'm not a monster), random chance for long or short sleeve shirts for all players.
- I'm sure there were others....
Rucker Day copy, paste, rename...for now
Rooftop added a larger crowd.
2K11 Blacktop converted from 2K12 (hidden) and removed the barbed wire that often interferes with gameplay and replay cameras.
Under Armour added a crowd!
Summer Circuit with a realistic taper in crowd near the top of the stands, so this court doesn't have a disproportionate amount of audience compared to the others.
Attack Athletics with a crowd!
You know what this looks like...going to be used for All Star and other Super Teams
Of course, the stuff made for this will trickle down to Blacktop Revitalization and Street Career stuff.