This is an NLSC Community Mod! None of this would be possible without the help and contributions of each and every one of the following individuals!
- Code: Select all
UBR Cyberface Creation Team
Welcome to March Madness 2K14! What started as a simple 5-team Demo has evolved into the most in-depth, accurate College Basketball project the NLSC has ever seen! Accurate looks, ratings, styles of play, presentation, overlays; you name it!! We have two versions of the Mod available: A Lite Version, which will not overwrite a single one of your default NBA files! Also, for users who desire, in addition to the Lite Version, we have a Full Version, which will fully immerse you into the NCAA Basketball world, but will overwrite your default NBA files (recommended to be used along with the JSGME Generic Mod Enabler)! There's a list below of everybody who assisted in any way in getting this mod released, whether it was making files, converting files, assisting me in learning with the roster; anything. This is a community project, don't forget that! This doesn't get done without the help of the entire NLSC! Thank you guys so much for your overwhelming support and help and positivity since the very first Demo release! You guys are awesome!! So, without further adieu...
Directions for Manual Installation: (Manual Installation Tutorial Video [Start 1:45])
1 - Download 'March Madness 2K14 LITE Part 1', 'LITE Part 2', and 'LITE Part 3' **. (Note: EVERYONE Must Do This!)
2 - Unzip the files. Insert all contents (the individual files, no folders) into your Main NBA 2K14 Directory *.
3 - Download 'March Madness 2K14 LITE Part 4 v9'. (NOTE: Once you've downloaded Part 1, 2 & 3, you ONLY need to download Part 4 for EACH update)
4 - Unzip the file. Insert all contents (the individual files, no folders) into your Main NBA 2K14 Directory *.
5 - Download 'March Madness 2K14 Roster & Settings v9'.
6 - Unzip the file. Choose the proper folder for the Version of the game you are Installing (Lite or Full).
7 - Place the contents of the folder you chose into your appdata/Saves folder ***.
8 - If you wish to Overwrite some of your NBA files, and play the Full version of the release, download 'March Madness 2K14 FULL v9'. (Note: You MUST Download this with EACH Update)
9 - Unzip the file. Inset all contents into your Main NBA 2K14 Directory *.
10 - Boot NBA 2K14. Load Roster and Settings.
11 - Crush Life.
* For Steam users, this directory is typically: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA2K14, for DVD Version: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2k14
** Once you Download 'Lite Part 1' and 'Lite Part 2', you NEVER need to Download them again. You will ONLY need to Download 'Lite Part 3' for each and every update that follows.
*** This is usually the pathway: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves
Manual Installation (Please Read the Directions for Manual Installation Above):
- Authentic NCAA Teams/Logos for 41 Teams
- Authentic NCAA Uniforms for All Teams (Alternate, Hyper Elite & Fauxback Uniforms Too)
- Authentic Courts & Arenas for All Teams
- Accurate Team Gear & Shoe Colors for All Teams
- Authentic and Accurate Player Gear for All Players
- Authentic and Accurate Player Ratings & Tendencies for All Players
- Authentic Coach Profiles & Playbooks for All Teams
- Over 500 Cyberfaces (Approximately 80 Custom, with the rest being NBA/Euro/Free Agent/Legends/etc.)
-- Everything the Lite Version features, as well as...
- Fully Functional Association Mode
- March Madness/CBS Integrated Presentation (Scoreboard *, Overlays, Cut Screens, Menus, etc.)
- Custom NCAA Soundtrack (NCAA Marching Band Fight Songs)
- Authentic NCAA, CBS, & School Specific Dornas
- Nike & Wilson NCAA Basketballs
* The Manual Install Full Version comes with CBS Scoreboard for 16:10 resolution monitors. If this is incorrect for you, download the 16:9 Resolution Version, and put in Main 2K14 Directory.
- Code: Select all
- Fixed crowd mix-up issues from V8
- Added 1991 and 1992 NCAA Champion Duke Blue Devil Retro Teams
- Added NCAA Tournament, NCAA Final Four, NCAA Champions Classic, and UK vs. Baylor Showdown Courts & Arenas
- Fixed 2004 Illinois Uniforms
- Added 7 Retro NCAA Legends of March Teams from RayHoops' 1995 Mod
- Added Indiana Made in March Uniforms
- Re-tooled team structure/order/designation, so that all teams should now list alphabetically in-game
- Added Bamz' updated Draft Class Cyberfaces
- Adidas Made in March Uniforms for Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, & Tennessee
- Fixed Dawson, Mathiang, and Olander Cyberfaces
- Updated Florida Court, by AirAaron
- Added Final Four Court, by AirAaron
- Updated courts for Tennessee, Kansas State, & VCU
- Fixed Brandon Dawson CF Issue (still working on Mathiang)
- Added Retro Uniforms for Arizona, Michigan State, Cincinnati, Wisconsin, & Iowa State
- Added Adidas 'Made in March' uniforms for UCLA & Cincinnati
- Fixed Logo Issues for K-State in FULL Version
- I have received NO reports of crashing in Season/Association Mode!!
- Replaced Albany with Kansas State as Playable Team
- Included Duke '00 - '01 as Legends of March Playable Team
- Added Alternate Jerseys for Cincinnati, California, and Iowa
- Fixed Issues Causing Crashes in Season/Association Modes (Team Salary, All-Star Jersey)
- Added Butler as Playable Team #41
- Added North Carolina Nike Hyper Elite Dominance Uniform
- Added more reflective Pittsburgh court
- Added Arizona Cyberfaces
- Added UConn Gray Alternate Uniform
- Fixed UMass collar on Home Uniform
- Added Virginia, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma as Playable Teams
- Updated Coach Profiles for ALL teams added after the original 30
- Added Hyper Elite Dominance Uniforms for Syracuse and Ohio State (2 uniforms each)
- Applied NEW Minute Conversion Formula to create the Most Accurate Rotations 2K14 will allow
- Updated Dornas and Michigan, UConn, and Indiana Arenas
- Added Saint Louis, SMU, and VCU as Playable Teams (no Coach Profiles yet)
- Re-Rated Several Teams (most prominent: Ohio State)
- Added/Overwrote 20+ Cyberfaces (All Upgrades)
- Added Kansas Grey Alternate Uniform
- Fixed Association Crashing Issues (I hope...)
- Fixed some Shoe/Accessory issues I had noticed
- Added Texas, Creighton, and Gonzaga as Playable Teams
- Added Chris 'Sky' Walker to Florida Gators
- Adjusted Ratings
- Added Cyberfaces for 8 previously non-custom CF players
- Fixed Skintone Errors brought to attention
- Fixed Team Colors for Michigan State Gold Hyper Elite Dominance Uniform
NLSC >> March Madness 2K14 Mod Released
Operation Sports >> NCAA Basketball Mod For NBA 2K14 ... (PC)
Kotaku >> 'Modders Keep College Basketball Alive with 'March Madness 2K14' on PC'
Reddit /r/College Basketball >> March Madness 2K14 Has Been Released!
If you find any errors, things that need to be addressed, missing heads, incorrect colors, etc. please let me know!!
Again, from the bottom of my heart, thanks, guys.