►Ultimate Base Roster- V39.1 RLSD◄ Last Update 7/15/15-SUMMER LEAGUE ROS INCLUDE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: ►Ultimate Base Roster- V39.1 RLSD◄ Last Update 7/15/15-SUMMER LEAGUE ROS INCLUDE

Postby mattcrvg on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:08 am

There were some current season projecto around here. Wish the guys who were trying it gave some updates.
I've tested URB, It's pretty good, but UBR was better, at least for me.
mattcrvg

Re: ►Ultimate Base Roster- V39.1 RLSD◄ Last Update 7/15/15-SUMMER LEAGUE ROS INCLUDE

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 am

mattcrvg, what is better in ubr? besides number of seasons?
stevee

Postby mattcrvg on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:32 am

stevee wrote:mattcrvg, what is better in ubr? besides number of seasons?

As much as I loved URB changes in atmosphere, players structures and visuals, I'm most definitely not comfortable with the ratings. Tendencies work pretty great, actually, you feel like playing a more realistic game than UBR, but even at the most simulation-like feeling URB tries to bring to the game, there are some things that bothers me, like bad shooters not missing or making impossible off the dribble shots in comparison to their real life counterparts, good shooters not trying wide open shots, good rim protectors not that great. Of course I'm talking about CPU gameplay, with everything adjusted.
With all that, URB is still better at simulation, but UBR allowed me to modify stuff to my own understanding, something that I don't feel okay doing with URB, since they have a very tight system to their mod.
mattcrvg

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:43 am

mattcrvg, really trying to understand your post but i cant. In first part you said that tendencies works great and right after you said that good players not trying to shoot wide open. So tendencies are off? No offense man, i just want to know what is better in ubr and i still dont know. I never saw good player not taking easy shots while i was playing urb mod(did you load their sliders?) and i remember pretty well that tendencies in ubr wasnt edited at all. I dont understand one more thing. You have all players with ratings based on real stats( btw. i must check them) and you still want to modify something.....what for? :roll:
stevee

Postby mattcrvg on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:08 am

stevee wrote:mattcrvg, really trying to understand your post but i cant. In first part you said that tendencies works great and right after you said that good players not trying to shoot wide open. So tendencies are off? No offense man, i just want to know what is better in ubr and i still dont know. I never saw good player not taking easy shots while i was playing urb mod(did you load their sliders?) and i remember pretty well that tendencies in ubr wasnt edited at all. I dont understand one more thing. You have all players with ratings based on real stats( btw. i must check them) and you still want to modify something.....what for? :roll:

Noted after that this message might confuse. Yes, I've loaded their sliders, but I guess using the term "tendencies" is what made it so confusing.
To clarify, I meant that the plays, where players look for their shots, overall ball movement, all of this makes for a great experience. But sometimes, a player has a great shot and don't take it, even being a above average shooter from that spot.
About modifying something, I meant that URB has their ratings based on real stats combined with their sliders, making for a tight system, but that I don't agree very much. For instance, I was playing against the Timberwolves with everything adjusted and loaded, but Ricky Rubio and Shabazz Muhammad didn't miss a single shot from outside the entire game, with the latter making off the dribble shots over tight defense over and over again. When I said that UBR allowed me to modify, I could go there and make Rubio a ok shooter, like he was last season, something that I don't feel comfortable with URB, since ratings and tendencies on that mod is set in a very specific way to make it simulation like.
mattcrvg

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:18 am

mattcrvg wrote:
stevee wrote:mattcrvg, really trying to understand your post but i cant. In first part you said that tendencies works great and right after you said that good players not trying to shoot wide open. So tendencies are off? No offense man, i just want to know what is better in ubr and i still dont know. I never saw good player not taking easy shots while i was playing urb mod(did you load their sliders?) and i remember pretty well that tendencies in ubr wasnt edited at all. I dont understand one more thing. You have all players with ratings based on real stats( btw. i must check them) and you still want to modify something.....what for? :roll:

Noted after that this message might confuse. Yes, I've loaded their sliders, but I guess using the term "tendencies" is what made it so confusing.
To clarify, I meant that the plays, where players look for their shots, overall ball movement, all of this makes for a great experience. But sometimes, a player has a great shot and don't take it, even being a above average shooter from that spot.
About modifying something, I meant that URB has their ratings based on real stats combined with their sliders, making for a tight system, but that I don't agree very much. For instance, I was playing against the Timberwolves with everything adjusted and loaded, but Ricky Rubio and Shabazz Muhammad didn't miss a single shot from outside the entire game, with the latter making off the dribble shots over tight defense over and over again. When I said that UBR allowed me to modify, I could go there and make Rubio a ok shooter, like he was last season, something that I don't feel comfortable with URB, since ratings and tendencies on that mod is set in a very specific way to make it simulation like.

Maaaan, read your porst one more time. You dont like urb because it works like simulation of basketball? i think this is what we really want from 2k every next year lol.
Ofc i understand if you are casual player, no offense then.
stevee

Postby mattcrvg on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:26 am

stevee wrote:
mattcrvg wrote:

Maaaan, read your porst one more time. You dont like urb because it works like simulation of basketball? i think this is what we really want from 2k every next year lol.
Ofc i understand if you are casual player, no offense then.

No, i mean that because URB makes their mod in a very specific way to achieve a better simulation, I don't feel ok to modify something that I disagree with. Like I said, there is a bunch of things that work great, but others don't, at least for me. In UBR, I could modify some stuff to try to pursue that in my own perspective and not mess with a system previously created in details, since a change that I make can mess with the entire thing.
mattcrvg

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 am

mattcrvg, i still dont understand whats working better in ubr, but i know what i will do, i will play against wolves.
stevee

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:32 am

mattcrvg, well i played vs wolves

btw. I was reading urb thread and i saw your post about installing urb and lakers court.....maaaan it was yesterday! so you played 2-3 games and you already made your statement about mod- any mod.
stevee

Postby mattcrvg on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:38 am

I'm on vacation hahahaha Believe me, Shabazz was shooting at the Ocean, Rubio was catching and shooting like Klay Thompson.
Played like 15-20 games, 3 or 4 agains the Wolves because they start at the Lakers on season mode and I found it odd the way they were shooting.
Since I didn't registered it, I can't prove, but by no means I'm disqualifying the entire mod.
mattcrvg

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:45 am

mattcrvg wrote:I'm on vacation hahahaha Believe me, Shabazz was shooting at the Ocean, Rubio was catching and shooting like Klay Thompson.
Played like 15-20 games, 3 or 4 agains the Wolves because they start at the Lakers on season mode and I found it odd the way they were shooting.
Since I didn't registered it, I can't prove, but by no means I'm disqualifying the entire mod.

i think we are playin different game but if you played 20games (btw. 20hours in two days? nice result) and you saw Rubio(shot tendency 36) shooting like Klay Thompson(shot tendency 75) i have no more words lol.
Im not saying you disqualifying entire mod, all i want to say you should think twice before you post something....not fair against ANY mod.
stevee

Postby mattcrvg on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 am

stevee wrote:
mattcrvg wrote:I'm on vacation hahahaha Believe me, Shabazz was shooting at the Ocean, Rubio was catching and shooting like Klay Thompson.

i think we are playin different game but if you played 20games (btw. 20hours in two days? nice result) and you saw Rubio(shot tendency 36) shooting like Klay Thompson(shot tendency 75) i have no more words lol.
Im not saying you disqualifying entire mod, all i want to say you should think twice before you post something....not fair against ANY mod.

I suppose you're right. I believe I should report when I see any trouble, but since this one I couldn't prove, should've kept it to myself. I want to apologize the modders, didn't mean to devaluate their work. If you don't mind, I would like to remove our quotations of each other and move on.
mattcrvg

Postby NYKnicksTape on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Sorry to ask again so soon, but it seems to have gone ignored.

With all the comments in the past couple days, could someone please say (or upload if they can) where I can get UBR again as I would really like to play again.

Thank you!
NYKnicksTape

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:14 pm

mattcrvg wrote:
stevee wrote:

I suppose you're right. I believe I should report when I see any trouble, but since this one I couldn't prove, should've kept it to myself. I want to apologize the modders, didn't mean to devaluate their work. If you don't mind, I would like to remove our quotations of each other and move on.

No, why delete, leave it.
Btw. im playing one more vs wolves, using URB mod, man i have no idea about your defensive skills but allowing rubio to play like klay thompson is really hard thing to do lol. Pic from end of 3rd.

eot imo (Y)
stevee

Postby Ballaboi on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:43 pm

@stevee Dude why are you on here pestering people? If matt feels this mod is better then URB, that's his opinion and he has a right to it. He doesn't owe you an explanation! You've been hounding this dude all day and quite frankly, I'm getting sick of you littering the thread with it. And there's no reason for you to be randomly rude to folks asking simple questions either.

@NYKnickstape Hey man somebody put an updated link for you to download on the previous page.
Ballaboi

Postby Warlock on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Ballaboi wrote:@stevee Dude why are you on here pestering people? If matt feels this mod is better then URB, that's his opinion and he has a right to it. He doesn't owe you an explanation! You've been hounding this dude all day and quite frankly, I'm getting sick of you littering the thread with it. And there's no reason for you to be randomly rude to folks asking simple questions either.

@NYKnickstape Hey man somebody put an updated link for you to download on the previous page.

Who posted the link? I'd like to dl UBR again as well.
Warlock

Postby stevee on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Ballaboi wrote:@stevee Dude why are you on here pestering people? If matt feels this mod is better then URB, that's his opinion and he has a right to it. He doesn't owe you an explanation! You've been hounding this dude all day and quite frankly, I'm getting sick of you littering the thread with it. And there's no reason for you to be randomly rude to folks asking simple questions either.

In which post i was rude? :roll: We only discuss. You know what for we have this forum?
I asked, he answered and i played vs Wolves because i was curious about issue he noticed.
stevee

Postby Ballaboi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:13 am

Your response to NYKnickstape, when he asked about a download link was very rude. "No, why delete, leave it". Though I agree with you lol (This is one mod that should never get deleted) you don't have to come at people like that.
Ballaboi

Postby wikisaiyan on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 am

NYKnicksTape wrote:Sorry to ask again so soon, but it seems to have gone ignored.

With all the comments in the past couple days, could someone please say (or upload if they can) where I can get UBR again as I would really like to play again.

Thank you!

ultimatenba2k.com/~hawk23/UBR/download2k14.htm
wikisaiyan

Postby Warlock on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:30 am

wikisaiyan wrote:
NYKnicksTape wrote:Sorry to ask again so soon, but it seems to have gone ignored.

Thank you!

The Page is Dead, No DL link There.

Also, I downloaded from the link Darren left only to get to the last one, Part 1 and get an error msg. LOL So Close, yet so far.

If Darren Can see this, Please let us get the full files please. Much Appreciated. It maybe something on my end, I'll try again later. Been downloading all these files for tha past 5 hours or so.
Warlock

Postby NYKnicksTape on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:02 am

@Darren1988 Thank you so much, really apprecite it.

Didn't mean to post again when this had alreay been linked, really just skimmed over it amongst all the longer posts. Thanks @Ballaboi for pointing it out. Got it downloading now.
NYKnicksTape

Postby Darren1988 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:59 am

Warlock wrote:
wikisaiyan wrote:

Thank you!

Also, I downloaded from the link Darren left only to get to the last one, Part 1 and get an error msg. LOL So Close, yet so far.

If Darren Can see this, Please let us get the full files please. Much Appreciated. It maybe something on my end, I'll try again later. Been downloading all these files for tha past 5 hours or so.

Seems to be an issue with MEGA, I got a "temporary error" the first few times but eventually it started working. Here's another link for Part 1 just in case.

https://mega.nz/#!kA1QSQLa!0yz5xUZCk5WQ ... 6um6QpOuTE
Darren1988

Postby Onefalsemove on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:38 am

Can anyone tell me how recent these rosters are ? Like is durant on GSW?
Onefalsemove

Postby Warlock on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:49 am

Darren1988 wrote:
Warlock wrote:
wikisaiyan wrote:

Thank you!

Seems to be an issue with MEGA, I got a "temporary error" the first few times but eventually it started working. Here's another link for Part 1 just in case.

https://mega.nz/#!kA1QSQLa!0yz5xUZCk5WQ ... 6um6QpOuTE

Thanks Darren! It Works! Thank you for the link!
Warlock

Postby Joni on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello all,

I have downloaded this Mod a year ago, but since my PC got busted, I lost all the files. Can anyone help me where to download all the game files for this mod?
Joni

Postby Darren1988 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Joni wrote:Hello all,

I have downloaded this Mod a year ago, but since my PC got busted, I lost all the files. Can anyone help me where to download all the game files for this mod?

https://mega.nz/#F!whJFGZhJ!aiwQjIoijGw7_kO_0Livig

Alternate link for Part 1 (if you get an error): https://mega.nz/#!kA1QSQLa!0yz5xUZCk5WQ ... 6um6QpOuTE
Darren1988

Postby LAKERS10 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Thank you for the update, I love UBR. May I ask why when I am using the 2010 roster, when Doris Burk is speaking, she called Phil Jackson Mike Brown? (Y) :?
HAWK23 wrote:The conversion attempt of the original/official Ultimate Base Roster to NBA2K14 is already underway...

The reason I never wanted to convert it to NBA2K13 was because Vlad's editor was released late, and I thought it would be better practice to continue to perfect the final product. So after approximately 2 years and 61 versions I feel the yearly roster mods are fully updated with a lot of careful thought and consideration put into them to begin this process. I have made plans with Suirad to make a full conversion of the entire Ultimate Base Roster Mod Pack to NBA2K14 (all 45 seasons from 1970-2013 and a 1952 Roster). We've spoken today, come up with a timetable, and have a plan of attack to have this released no later than the middle of January. The ONLY thing that will hold this project back from becoming a reality for NBA2K14 would be a lack of forum/community support (which I don't think will be a problem).

With that said, the only thing I need to ask from the community is the following:

Please send me a PM if you would be able to help with the following:
*Converting cyberfaces (png files) from 2K12/2K13 format to 2K14 format.

That is it - at this time I'm not asking for help in any other area. Please PM me if interested in helping (and already have knowledge of) the cyberface conversion process.

For those of you not familiar with the Ultimate Base Roster Mod Pack (UBR) feel free to check out these links - this is what Suirad and I plan to have released for NBA2K14 in less than a month:
Ultimate Base Roster V63 [260+ Total Teams + 44 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 14-15 Rosters/Rotations [ALL Transactions 11/1/14]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please consider giving a donation by clicking the blue link next to the Donate picture:
[ Image ]Click HERE to Donate

[ Image ]

Ultimate Base Roster Contributors

Teams/Rosters:
Code: Select all
HAWK23
Nuhmete
Reddwarf
Sevin0Seven
NicktheQuick
Suirad
Melomanu
FifeDawg
TSD777
jayatsena
Laker06
RF10
CecilHayes
Tommyhtc
Maximus89
Broadsun
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Johnpipepipe
Аким
Inbar
Skoadam

Courts/Dornas:

Francis27nba
Retroman
Bird_33
Suirad
RayHoops
Byczek
MythBuster
Tha King

Cyberfaces/Portraits:
Wim.vl
Nuhmete
Suirad
Bird_33
MGX
Melomanu
Moji
Jaelove
Laker06
ShawnKemp
IronMike
Rlambert
Dwadeflash
NicktheQuick
Clark
StomptheCourt
RayHoops81
Slave Pageant
Kieran
Inbar
BehindtheShadwows
EgoDynatsy
Eda (Euro cyberfaces)

Jerseys:
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Suirad
Retroman
Nuhmete
Bird_33
HAWK23
rj86
JoeJames
eda
Jazza2319
blkmagnum22
Juan33
formyhunny
Tha King
Pepis
DavidBeckham23 (Shaq/Chuck jerseys)

Other:
Andrew
VLAD
Moddingway
Jaosming
FishBowlMan
Aaron991
Gambeta
KG#5Beantown
LG-1
Tha King
Leftos
Vannwolfhawk
Fabri79
Broken

Draft Class Work
HAWK23 (Portraits)
KingMellow (Player Base Outlines for 2013-2014)
KOVA (Player Base Outlines for 2012-2013)
Behindshadows (Cyberfaces)
Handlez362 (Cyberfaces)
ily94 (Cyberfaces)
Koresh_NIK (Cyberfaces)
R4zoR (Cyberfaces)
tree55292 (Cyberfaces)
wilson27 (Cyberfaces)
RapboY (Cyberfaces)
XpLosibo (Cyberfaces)
StompMyJordans (Cyberfaces)
MGX (Cyberfaces)
jp1988 (Cyberfaces)
Kieran (Cyberfaces)
Tree (Cyberfaces)
Champione

LAKERS10

Postby iamSamke on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:31 am

One year since HAWK is missing... :(
iamSamke

Postby iamSamke on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 am

One year since HAWK is missing... :(
iamSamke

Postby LAKERS10 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:14 am

HAWK23, And may I ask why the show of city's night before Lakers game is Dalas?
LAKERS10

Postby arvinred on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:26 pm

can some1 post the latest roster file. Thank you very much!!
arvinred

Postby robfields89 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:09 am

Told you guys suirad wasn't going to actually release anything

oh while we are stating the obvious: HAWK isnt coming back (N)
robfields89

Postby suirad on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:03 am

robfields89 wrote:Told you guys suirad wasn't going to actually release anything

I have 2 solutions for you being that time seems to be the issue that most troubles you. If you download UBR there are literally more than 150 works personally created by me that you can enjoy TODAY being that you are such a huge fan of my work being you seem to keep addressing this issue. The second solution is there is a nice big tutorial section on the boards that is quite informative on learning how to mod as they give step by step instructions using pdf files ,youtube videos etc etc. This way you can make mods and release them at a time and speed YOU DEEM SUITABLE instead of slow pokes such as myself and other modders. I have laid out the road for you to being self sufficient and independent. The only thing I haven't done is post the links to the tutorial section on these boards which im pretty sure you can find as you seem like a smart guy. I don't think I will need to address this issue again as I think I have been more than clear here, but you can write whatever else you would like to write but whatever that may be just refer back to this message here and consider this the response to the next 10 or so posts you may write regarding this as im sure whatever you will say in the future will more than likely be redundant just based on your past posts. Look forward to seeing what you make.
Last edited by suirad on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suirad

Postby robfields89 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:11 am

suirad wrote:
robfields89 wrote:Told you guys suirad wasn't going to actually release anything

I have 2 solutions for you being that time seems to be the issue that most troubles you. If you download UBR there are literally more than 150 works personally created by me that you can enjoy TODAY being that you are such a huge fan of my work being you seem to keep addressing this issue. The second solution is there is a nice big tutorial section on the boards that is quite informative on learning how to mod as they give step by step instructions using pdf files ,youtube videos etc etc. This way you can make mods and release them at a time and speed YOU DEEM SUITABLE instead of slow pokes such as myself and other modders. I have laid out the road for you to being self sufficient and independent. The only thing I haven't done is post the links to the tutorial section on these boards which im pretty sure you can find as you seem like a smart guy. I don't think I will need to address this issue again as I think I have been more than clear here, but you can write whatever else you would like to write but whatever that may be just refer back to this message here and consider this the response to the next 10 or so posts you may write regarding this as im sure whatever you will say in the future will more than likely be a redundant just based on your past posts. Look forward to seeing what you make.

I dont play 2k14 anymore bud so it doesnt make a difference to me whether you release the things you preview or not. i admit i dont know how to mod or do i have the computer capabilities for it but it sucks that the new thing on here seems to be posting preview pics, and then never actually releasing anything. You may have released stuff for ubr AT ONE TIME: but that was a long time ago just like the last time this mod was even updated. For my money the only people who seem to release anything these days are skoadam and URB team. just my 2 cents from a loser who cant mod
robfields89

Postby truefaith0826 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:29 am

robfields89 wrote:
I dont play 2k14 anymore bud so it doesnt make a difference to me whether you release the things you preview or not.

I don't get it, YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE but you are posting comments on threads that you sounded so frustrated on previous failed releases,

you posted on Bird33's thread NBA ON TNT ...
robfields89 wrote:I look forward to playing this mod in 2022 :D
..sounds like you are mocking

then you posted on TGsoGood | Shoe system thread..

robfields89 wrote:hope this is actual release & not just hype (Y)

and now here..I'm sure there are more somewhere else..

I simply don't get it..Can someone please enlighten me or I would say this is just trolling LOL Image...
coz WHAT'S IN FOR YOU is to annoy people who have contributions to this community.
truefaith0826

Postby robfields89 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 am

adiknbafan wrote:
robfields89 wrote:
I dont play 2k14 anymore bud so it doesnt make a difference to me whether you release the things you preview or not.

I don't get it, YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE but you are posting comments on threads that you sounded so frustrated on previous failed releases,

you posted on Bird33's thread NBA ON TNT ...
robfields89 wrote:I look forward to playing this mod in 2022 :D

then you posted on TGsoGood | Shoe system thread..

robfields89 wrote:hope this is actual release & not just hype (Y)

and now here..I'm sure there are more somewhere else..

I simply don't get it..Can someone please enlighten me or I would say this is just trolling LOL [ Image ]...
coz WHAT'S IN FOR YOU is to annoy people who have contributions to this community.

I already explained bud its because people hype and dont actually release anything lately
robfields89

Postby Bird_33 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:25 am

I don't "hype" anything kiddo...I just have a job.
Bird_33

Postby droc81yo on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:34 am

Bird_33 wrote:I don't "hype" anything kiddo...I just have a job.

This.

I was impatient too, so do you know what I did? I learned how to mod this game. I had zero experience with Gimp, Blender, Red MC, 3Dm Tool, etc. So I read tutorials and did trial and error. I get the disappointment of getting hyped for a mod that is never released. That's why I took initiative and started modding. I can tell you modding is a time eater, I recently created the 96-97 Arizona Wildcats in the March Madness mod. I'm about 50% done, and have already poured in 30+ hours. I work full time, school full time, married with two kids. This is a similar situation for many modders. So , be thankful for what people release, and don't bite the hand that feeds you. That's not how you make friends on here.
droc81yo

Postby kyra34 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 am

Hello guy i posted somes month ago about bugs in the actual version of UBR and i think i had no answer/help.
I know the patch is no more updated by Hawke and few people want touch the content until he come back and i respect it.

In my UBR latest version i don't have NBA logo on all uniforms, i can load a single retro season or use the v39.1 roster but problem stay same with the league logo.
Its only me or a unfinished part of the version 39.1?
Somebody using a updated version with this bug allready fix? Somebody can teach me how fix myself?
Its possible to use the gold nba logo for 96/97 teams only or its work with same logo for the entire teams in the game?

I have somes wrong collar in latest version (still unfinished i know), again here somebody using updated file with this bug solve? How i can change V collar myself?
This problem is noticable from my memory for Sixers 96/97 in v39.1 roster, the season 96/97 file roster is ok.

For team color adjust i think its only can be fix with REM tool right? Somes teams are really far of reality colors.

About shoes some players are not available for in game shoes attach, mean i need use a tool to make them available ? (file attached are good or wrong depending the roster file).

Thanks if somebody can share or only send me pm to work myself on it, i only playing this nba2k14 with UBR patch and mostly with 96/97 teams its why i will happy if i can get something new.

p.s: i'm looking for the complete soundtrack list of UBR, when the songs are running they using old title name so i don't know the name of somes nice songs like the Lakers 2015/16 run before the players introduction at staples center in reality, its look like a film theme played at warmup and lately in 2016 on legend Lakers slideshow video showed in dark arena on the giant white banner around the court.
song can be hear at 1" in this video after the insider speech and Stu presentation : http://play.wtutor.net/cgi-bin/ProtectF ... 76554.html
kyra34

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:58 pm

kyra34 wrote:Hello guy i posted somes month ago about bugs in the actual version of UBR and i think i had no answer/help.
I know the patch is no more updated by Hawke and few people want touch the content until he come back and i respect it.

In my UBR latest version i don't have NBA logo on all uniforms, i can load a single retro season or use the v39.1 roster but problem stay same with the league logo.
Somebody using a updated version with this bug allready fix? Somebody can teach me how fix myself?
Its possible to use the gold nba logo for 96/97 teams only or its work with same logo for the entire teams in the game?

I have somes wrong collar in latest version (still unfinished i know), again here somebody using updated file with this bug solve? How i can change V collar myself?
This problem is noticable from my memory for Sixers 96/97 in v39.1 roster, the season 96/97 file roster is ok.

For team color adjust i think its only can be fix with REM tool right? Somes teams are really far of reality colors.

About shoes some players are not available for in game shoes attach, mean i need use a tool to make them available ? (file attached are good or wrong depending the roster file).

Thanks if somebody can share or only send me pm to work myself on it, i only playing this nba2k14 with UBR patch and mostly with 96/97 teams its why i will happy if i can get something new.

p.s: i'm looking for the complete soundtrack list of UBR, when the songs are running they using old title name so i don't know the name of somes nice songs like the Lakers 2015/16 run before the players introduction at staples center in reality, its look like a film theme played at warmup and lately in 2016 on legend Lakers slideshow video showed in dark arena on the giant white banner around the court.
song can be hear at 1" in this video after the insider speech and Stu presentation : http://play.wtutor.net/cgi-bin/ProtectF ... 76554.html

missing nba logo on jersey is caused by the global file. Last year the nba removed logo from front of jersey. Just use your original global file or another global from downloads section.

Team colors can be fixed with this tool -->> Aleczou's Fantasy Star Trainer v1.3 (chinese)
you learn how to use that tool go to this forum-->> viewtopic.php?f=153&t=92987

for shoes I can't help much right now. For soundtrack list I can't help at all.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vamegane on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:55 am

Solution for 2k14: unificacion URB URB + + Meds NBA Roster
It would be an incredible game
:cheeky: :cheeky: UNION UBR + URB + Med's NBA Roster NOW :cheeky: :cheeky:
vamegane

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:18 am

vamegane wrote:Solution for 2k14: unificacion URB URB + + Meds NBA Roster
It would be an incredible game

The rosters have different pros and cons. I like having seperate rosters with different ratings and tendency scales.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby kyra34 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:01 am

TGsoGood wrote:
kyra34 wrote:Hello guy i posted somes month ago about bugs in the actual version of UBR and i think i had no answer/help.

missing nba logo on jersey is caused by the global file. Last year the nba removed logo from front of jersey. Just use your original global file or another global from downloads section.

Team colors can be fixed with this tool -->> Aleczou's Fantasy Star Trainer (Chinese)
you learn how to use that tool go to this forum-->> viewtopic.php?f=153&t=92987

for shoes I can't help much right now. For soundtrack list I can't help at all.

Ok but what i lose if i backup my global from original game? I don't want lose many improvment only for active nba logo on jersey again. I can't change it directly in the UBR global if i can know the file? To be true i don't know what contain the global file, i only know my global is the one using Adidas ankle accessory and retro pics for loading animation if i open with "Nba2kxx_modtool 2k12".
After search i read file 55 in the global.iff is the file where nba logo texture is located but i have nothing or invisible file (a light blue background)...I can found a logo nba finals texture but nothing for a nba logo jerry West.
i know only i using UBR latest + nbc retro pack (watermark/scoreboard etc) + a mod for a better sweet purposed last year, i don't use a mod to change the color like the stockalone mod.

what about the jersey collar type?
kyra34

Postby Old friend on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:12 am

Dead topic.
Better then ever! :D
Old friend

Postby droc81yo on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:04 am

Just a question about this

If a player is on a roster (i.e. Loren Woods in the 2002 roster) I should have his cyberface if he is on the roster, right? For instance Loren Woods is CFID 22023. This file does not exist, and I downloaded all parts in order. Is this supposed to be this way? I assumed if a player is on the roster, then he should have a cyberface? Just confused, any clarification would be much appreciated.
droc81yo

Postby droc81yo on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:21 am

Never mind. It works better when you explicity follow the download instructions
droc81yo

Postby Bassman58 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:27 am

png22023 is in my install of UBR. You must have missed something.
Bassman58

Postby Reed567 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:46 am

Anyone knows whats wrong here? Getting constant crashes on 2nd or 3rd season on association on ubr , its really bugging me. :|
Reed567

Postby Fifedawg on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:31 am

If I where to do a roster based off the UBR, who's permission would I ask since HAWK's no longer with us?
Fifedawg

Postby shawnkemp on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:35 pm

what up UBR?
r u still alive?
:mrgreen:
shawnkemp

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding