Med's NBA Roster v12.1c Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby TooManTV on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.
phpBB [video]
User avatar
TooManTV
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby sanmarco on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 pm

TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.


Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby TooManTV on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:45 pm

sanmarco wrote:
TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.


Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.


Realy it works fine to you? I guess I'll try reinstalling it again but it realy doesn't work continuously to me.
phpBB [video]
User avatar
TooManTV
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:30 am

sanmarco wrote:What's up med? Missing your updates. Thought you were dead or something.. :cool:


It's good man. I'm more active on Facebook really when posting previews.

TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.


sanmarco wrote:Courts issue: Check your video settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.


Yeah exactly what sanmarco said.

Image
Image

Image

Image
Image


Got some new gear color combinations out for the next roster update and it appears I have fixed MyCareer mode!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby KristianNdoka on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 am

good job
can't wait for the release :P :dance: :headbang: :pirate:
KristianNdoka
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby KristianNdoka on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:49 am

med can you improve the ratings in some players ?
for example
horford
kilpatrick
liggins
h.barnes salah - mejri
nick young
lou williams
marc gasol
giannis antetokounmpo - jabari
tim frazier - ajinca
justin holiday
aaron gordon
bledsoe - devin booker
gobert
thanks for your time :xmas: :eh:
KristianNdoka
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby TooManTV on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 am

sanmarco wrote:
TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.


Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.


Thanks. The settings did fix the courts but the playlist still doesnt work right. It worked fine before I installed the new 2K17 stuff but as soon as I installed it this shit happend. Some of the songs when they stop playing the soundtrack just stops and I need to enter practice or somthing for the music to restart or mute the songs that make the problem. And its annoying that I have to do that cause I actually like the songs that bug my game (like the one by Action Bronson). And I tried reinstalling the 2k17 presentation pack. It doesnt fix it.
phpBB [video]
User avatar
TooManTV
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby sanmarco on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:23 pm

TooManTV wrote:
sanmarco wrote:
TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.


Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.


Thanks. The settings did fix the courts but the playlist still doesnt work right. It worked fine before I installed the new 2K17 stuff but as soon as I installed it this shit happend. Some of the songs when they stop playing the soundtrack just stops and I need to enter practice or somthing for the music to restart or mute the songs that make the problem. And its annoying that I have to do that cause I actually like the songs that bug my game (like the one by Action Bronson). And I tried reinstalling the 2k17 presentation pack. It doesnt fix it.


Just re-create a 2k17 soundtrack on spotify listen to it while playing. :D Merry christmas!
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby Medevenx on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:50 pm

Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released

Image


Happy Holidays! Our NBA Christmas Update has arrived! This includes all of the transactions since the last update (November 4), the new Christmas jerseys, new gear color combinations for jerseys, and a rather stable working version of the roster!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby soultwig on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Congrats on the new release (Y) . Merry Xmas!
soultwig
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby sanmarco on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Med, AE2k's Joel Embiid is highly recommended:
Image
Thanks for the update. Cheers/Happy Holdays
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:53 pm

soultwig wrote:Congrats on the new release (Y) . Merry Xmas!


Thanks! A follow up update might be released tonight.

sanmarco wrote:Med, AE2k's Joel Embiid is highly recommended:
[ Image ]
Thanks for the update. Cheers/Happy Holdays


That's "HD".
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby Manni Live on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:12 am

Wow youve been putting in work for 2k games for years! i gotta your a legend in my book nice work man (Y)
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby mrtambourinehue on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:37 am

Hey, Med's. I'm from Brazil and I just found out about your existence and I just downloaded everything from your site and already started a new Association, thanks a lot, you are awesome. I just have one question, is it possible to list the past champions after the miami title until the cavs? Because when i look at the past champions, the last one that appears is the Miami Heat. One other thing I noticed is that some team records have been mixed, like chicago is listed as a one time champion, as for cleveland is listed as a 6 time nba champion and on the team records numbers there are a lot o mixed data, like LeBron is set as having most points in a regular season game by the Boston Celtics, instead of cleveland, and Michael Jordan is the guy with the most points for cleveland, stuff like that. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Anyway, thanks for the hard work and happy new year.
mrtambourinehue
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:24 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Manni Live wrote:Wow youve been putting in work for 2k games for years! i gotta say your a legend in my book nice work man (Y)


Thank you! Yeah, I was didn't expect NBA 2K14 to be the last modifiable (at least in terms of depth) NBA 2K so I didn't see myself doing this for NBA 2K14 for years to come. I thought it was going to be a yearly thing where we continue for each NBA 2K. I'm glad I'm still one of the guys here keeping NBA 2K14 alive. :)

mrtambourinehue wrote:Hey, Med's. I'm from Brazil and I just found out about your existence and I just downloaded everything from your site and already started a new Association, thanks a lot, you are awesome. I just have one question, is it possible to list the past champions after the miami title until the cavs? Because when i look at the past champions, the last one that appears is the Miami Heat. One other thing I noticed is that some team records have been mixed, like chicago is listed as a one time champion, as for cleveland is listed as a 6 time nba champion and on the team records numbers there are a lot o mixed data, like LeBron is set as having most points in a regular season game by the Boston Celtics, instead of cleveland, and Michael Jordan is the guy with the most points for cleveland, stuff like that. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Anyway, thanks for the hard work and happy new year.


Thank you for that. I'm fixing the issue now for the records. This will be fixed in the update that will be released in the next 12 hours.

Image


As for the awards, thanks for the idea! I've updated all of the awards except for the League Leaders because I can't update player stats anyway.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby Lakerswin on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Do you guys use the hall of fame slider or do you use another? suggestions please
Lakerswin
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Image

A follow up update that brings a lot of new jerseys, gear colors, updated awards & tendencies, a lot of fixes and the return of Team USA arrives!

Download Link
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby xKing_Kobe24x on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:02 am

As usual, Good job Med. Your updates are on point and hooootttt!!!! haha. Anyways, here are my reviews for this update:

The Goods
* I love the animations
* The body types are perfect
* Ratings are almost accurate
* The gears are superb (Man, do you even sleep?) haha

What I would like to see in the next update tho:
* It would be great to know the name of the players you just updated an animation
* I just observed that James Harden isn't sporting his signature shoe in this new update (btw, from your previous update he was sporting his sig shoe)
* Not a warriors fan but it would be great if you can add the (ZIPPER CROSS 2) a.k.a ELEVATORS DOOR SCREEN play to their playbook. A lot of teams are actually using this play (Lakers, Sixers, Spurs, Pelicans) to name a few. Also the HORNS DBL ( I believe all teams run this play since the HORNS is like a staple play for almost every team).
* Uhhmm.., Im actually not a fan of your Curry's shot that's why I always change it to SF BArnes SB release 24. As for James Harden, can you revert it back to his default shooting form? also his stepback shot? It's much more appealing since it doesn't look like robotic.

Again Sir Med, Thanks for always spoiling us with your updates especially that Ive been a follower of your work for three years now and still you never fail to amaze me and all other 2k14 users. Wishing you nothing but the best in 2017. Happy New Year Med. Cheers! :applaud:
User avatar
xKing_Kobe24x
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Brian White on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Always come with the best Med :applaud:
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby isko on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:36 am

is it possible to update player stats?
User avatar
isko
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51 pm

xKing_Kobe24x wrote:As usual, Good job Med. Your updates are on point and hooootttt!!!! haha. Anyways, here are my reviews for this update:

The Goods
* I love the animations
* The body types are perfect
* Ratings are almost accurate
* The gears are superb (Man, do you even sleep?) haha

What I would like to see in the next update tho:
* It would be great to know the name of the players you just updated an animation
* I just observed that James Harden isn't sporting his signature shoe in this new update (btw, from your previous update he was sporting his sig shoe)
* Not a warriors fan but it would be great if you can add the (ZIPPER CROSS 2) a.k.a ELEVATORS DOOR SCREEN play to their playbook. A lot of teams are actually using this play (Lakers, Sixers, Spurs, Pelicans) to name a few. Also the HORNS DBL ( I believe all teams run this play since the HORNS is like a staple play for almost every team).
* Uhhmm.., Im actually not a fan of your Curry's shot that's why I always change it to SF BArnes SB release 24. As for James Harden, can you revert it back to his default shooting form? also his stepback shot? It's much more appealing since it doesn't look like robotic.

Again Sir Med, Thanks for always spoiling us with your updates especially that Ive been a follower of your work for three years now and still you never fail to amaze me and all other 2k14 users. Wishing you nothing but the best in 2017. Happy New Year Med. Cheers! :applaud:


* I'll try to keep a very specific changelog for the animation changes next time.
* None of them are using the updated shoes right now because I based the roster on v4.0 to avoid MyCareer crashing from v4.1 onwards which implemented the following (AEmnace's Shoes, Retiree & Overseas Vaults, Team USAs)
* I'll look into that, thanks.
* I don't know, I'm pretty happy with Harden's animations, ESPECIALLY the stepback he does a lot of moving around before he actually steps back.

Also I'm surprised you're using (* ) here like it's reddit lol

Happy New Year!

Brian White wrote:Always come with the best Med :applaud:


Thank you! Enjoy!

isko wrote:is it possible to update player stats?


Please read the blog post.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby sanmarco on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Med, is it possible many new players who have no name commentary have their first name mentioned instead of "Number 7", or "Number 24" (if their last name is not available) . Just like what you came up with karl-anthony towns(commentaries call him "Karl") & Jordan Clarkson = "Jordan. i.e. Zach Lavine = Zach, Jakob Poeltl = Jacob, Mario Henzonja = Mario, etc..
Happy New Year! (B) (B) (B) :chug:
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 pm

sanmarco wrote:Med, is it possible many new players who have no name commentary have their first name mentioned instead of "Number 7", or "Number 24" (if their last name is not available) . Just like what you came up with karl-anthony towns(commentaries call him "Karl") & Jordan Clarkson = "Jordan. i.e. Zach Lavine = Zach, Jakob Poeltl = Jacob, Mario Henzonja = Mario, etc..
Happy New Year! (B) (B) (B) :chug:


No, the last name needs to also be a last name, "Karl" is a last name (George Karl), along with "Jordan" (Michael Jordan).
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby andreevec on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:41 am

I love those updates, btw medevenx do you know where to download an updated 2017 draft class? cant find anywhere, would be nice if u share the link with me
andreevec
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:30 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby sanmarco on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Medevenx wrote:
sanmarco wrote:Med, is it possible many new players who have no name commentary have their first name mentioned instead of "Number 7", or "Number 24" (if their last name is not available) . Just like what you came up with karl-anthony towns(commentaries call him "Karl") & Jordan Clarkson = "Jordan. i.e. Zach Lavine = Zach, Jakob Poeltl = Jacob, Mario Henzonja = Mario, etc..
Happy New Year! (B) (B) (B) :chug:


No, the last name needs to also be a last name, "Karl" is a last name (George Karl), along with "Jordan" (Michael Jordan).


Oh.. I thought for example, you can use the "Mario" from mario chalmers for mario henzonja because it's a commentary file. Sigh.. Moving on.
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby sanmarco on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Follow up:

2 player gameplay crash - Whenever my buddies & I have a quick game, versus, this only happens sometimes(maybe more than sometimes) before the game starts 2k14 crashes. But on single player it rarely happens. I believe it's the HD files that cause this. But what triggers when two people are playing?
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:04 am

andreevec wrote:I love those updates, btw medevenx do you know where to download an updated 2017 draft class? cant find anywhere, would be nice if u share the link with me


I unfortunately don't have one. Maybe a few guys made some draft classes here in the forum?

sanmarco wrote:Oh.. I thought for example, you can use the "Mario" from mario chalmers for mario henzonja because it's a commentary file. Sigh.. Moving on.


I've tried that and the audio files aren't compatible even if I assigned Audio ID of a First Name to a Last Name.

sanmarco wrote:Follow up:

2 player gameplay crash - Whenever my buddies & I have a quick game, versus, this only happens sometimes(maybe more than sometimes) before the game starts 2k14 crashes. But on single player it rarely happens. I believe it's the HD files that cause this. But what triggers when two people are playing?


Honestly, I have no idea. Me and my family always play Quick Game. It's the only game mode I complete (other than MyCareer testing).
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Garbageman on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:03 am

Awsome mod. I downloaded the complete package, works great. Have one question, I want to install the 2k17 Presentation Package but I dont want the Playstation Buttons, if possible is there certain files to not install?
Garbageman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby sanmarco on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Garbageman wrote:Awsome mod. I downloaded the complete package, works great. Have one question, I want to install the 2k17 Presentation Package but I dont want the Playstation Buttons, if possible is there certain files to not install?


copy everything except the english.iff file.
User avatar
sanmarco
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Garbageman on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:28 am

sanmarco wrote:
Garbageman wrote:Awsome mod. I downloaded the complete package, works great. Have one question, I want to install the 2k17 Presentation Package but I dont want the Playstation Buttons, if possible is there certain files to not install?


copy everything except the english.iff file.



Thanks for info. Installed and works great.
Garbageman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby ShadGregoryMoss on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:42 pm

I used the Follow Up Update and my MyCareer still crashed. Did anyone experience it too with the latest update?
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
ShadGregoryMoss
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby BakariosG13 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey Med I was wondering if you are able to update Euroleague squads...Some teams such as Siena,Alba or Malaga don't participate to Euroleague anymore so may replace them with new teams...An update to Euroleague(convert jerseys from 2k17 and we have the most of cyberfaces) would be great :cheeky:
User avatar
BakariosG13
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Greece

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Zywy19 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 am

Hi. I have a problem. Rookies and the others new players cyberfaces works. But cyberfaces players who were in the game (LeBron, Butler, Rose...) don't works and they are the default. Jerseys, courts and all the others files works too.
Zywy19
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:59 pm

ShadGregoryMoss wrote:I used the Follow Up Update and my MyCareer still crashed. Did anyone experience it too with the latest update?


Hi, please read this blog post:

The MyCareer Discussion

BakariosG13 wrote:Hey Med I was wondering if you are able to update Euroleague squads...Some teams such as Siena,Alba or Malaga don't participate to Euroleague anymore so may replace them with new teams...An update to Euroleague(convert jerseys from 2k17 and we have the most of cyberfaces) would be great :cheeky:


Sorry my brother, I don't know anything about the Euroleague to be able to do some kind of update on it :(

Zywy19 wrote:Hi. I have a problem. Rookies and the others new players cyberfaces works. But cyberfaces players who were in the game (LeBron, Butler, Rose...) don't works and they are the default. Jerseys, courts and all the others files works too.


Cyberfaces are updated separately.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Zywy19 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Medevenx wrote:
Zywy19 wrote:Hi. I have a problem. Rookies and the others new players cyberfaces works. But cyberfaces players who were in the game (LeBron, Butler, Rose...) don't works and they are the default. Jerseys, courts and all the others files works too.


Cyberfaces are updated separately.


Thanks for anwser.
Could somebody upload some current CF pack or I must do it manually myself?
Zywy19
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Zywy19 wrote:Thanks for anwser.
Could somebody upload some current CF pack or I must do it manually myself?


There is no cyberface update pack. You have to manually download cyberface updates.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby YellowMamba17 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 am

med, could you update contracts in the next update?

C.J. McCollum (Trail Blazers): Four years, $106,633,450 (story)
•Steven Adams (Thunder): Four years, $100,000,000 (story)
•Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Four years, $100,000,000 (story)
•Rudy Gobert (Jazz): Four years, $94,000,000 (story)
•Victor Oladipo (Thunder): Four years, $84,000,000 (story)
•Gorgui Dieng (Timberwolves): Four years, $62,800,000 (story)
•Dennis Schroder (Hawks): Four years, $62,000,000 (story)
•Cody Zeller (Hornets): Four years, $55,625,000 (story)
YellowMamba17
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 8:03 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Image

Image

Image


We release the first update of the new year for the NBA roster! New transactions & player updates, updated NBA All-Star teams & jerseys and a lot of error fixes!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:24 pm

YellowMamba17 wrote:med, could you update contracts in the next update?

C.J. McCollum (Trail Blazers): Four years, $106,633,450 (story)
•Steven Adams (Thunder): Four years, $100,000,000 (story)
•Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Four years, $100,000,000 (story)
•Rudy Gobert (Jazz): Four years, $94,000,000 (story)
•Victor Oladipo (Thunder): Four years, $84,000,000 (story)
•Gorgui Dieng (Timberwolves): Four years, $62,800,000 (story)
•Dennis Schroder (Hawks): Four years, $62,000,000 (story)
•Cody Zeller (Hornets): Four years, $55,625,000 (story)


Sorry but I couldn't confirm these in basketball-reference and we need the annual salaries
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby mrtambourinehue on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:02 am

Hey, Med's. I've been playing with your mod on association for quite some time and noticed some minor issues that I think can be fixed. Stephen Curry is listed as the last two seaons MVP and is a 1 time Nba Champion but nothing shows on his Player Card when you look at it, it's like he never won any of these things. This happens with every award and championship after the Heat championship. If there's a way to update this little thing to the players that won them and won the championships with the Spurs, Warrios and Cavs it would be awesome. One other thing that I noticed but I think you can't update them is the player records for each season, but that's ok. The only issue with this is the association season starts in 2016, but when you are going through the players records on their cards it's like they are playing the 2014 season and the year end awards show as that year (For example: Lebron AVG 24.5 Pts on the 2016-2017 season and was chosen the MVP of the regular season, but when you look at his stats it will show that he AVG 24.5 Pts on the 2013-2014 season and is the 2014 MVP) I don't know if those issues can be fixed, but if you could take a look at them it would be awesome. Thanks for the greats updates and good work.
mrtambourinehue
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:24 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby HDxiShgtZZ on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 am

Hi i was hoping if someone could tell me the jersey ids of 76ers i want to replace them with the retro ones from 2001. i have tried ua000.iff and uh000.iff but that changes the jerseys for the official 2k roster instead of meds latets.
HDxiShgtZZ
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby Book_Gazette on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 am

HDxiShgtZZ wrote:Hi i was hoping if someone could tell me the jersey ids of 76ers i want to replace them with the retro ones from 2001. i have tried ua000.iff and uh000.iff but that changes the jerseys for the official 2k roster instead of meds latets.

Med adds an "n" to the jersey files to preserve the original file. so the 76ers would use una000.iff and unh000.iff, etc.
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby HDxiShgtZZ on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:02 am

Thanks man !!!!
HDxiShgtZZ
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 pm

mrtambourinehue wrote:Hey, Med's. I've been playing with your mod on association for quite some time and noticed some minor issues that I think can be fixed. Stephen Curry is listed as the last two seaons MVP and is a 1 time Nba Champion but nothing shows on his Player Card when you look at it, it's like he never won any of these things. This happens with every award and championship after the Heat championship. If there's a way to update this little thing to the players that won them and won the championships with the Spurs, Warrios and Cavs it would be awesome. One other thing that I noticed but I think you can't update them is the player records for each season, but that's ok. The only issue with this is the association season starts in 2016, but when you are going through the players records on their cards it's like they are playing the 2014 season and the year end awards show as that year (For example: Lebron AVG 24.5 Pts on the 2016-2017 season and was chosen the MVP of the regular season, but when you look at his stats it will show that he AVG 24.5 Pts on the 2013-2014 season and is the 2014 MVP) I don't know if those issues can be fixed, but if you could take a look at them it would be awesome. Thanks for the greats updates and good work.


We can't update stats or anything on the player card, unfortunately.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby HDxiShgtZZ on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi med i just wanted to ask you i have been playing my career for some time now then i downloaded my career patch to play as Iverson but that only applies for the official roster not yours so i was trying to use the fantasy star trainer to switch to Iverson it doesn't seem to work so i was wondering if you could help me out a bit i really want to use him on your roster not the official how do i do that? :D :D
HDxiShgtZZ
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:54 pm

HDxiShgtZZ wrote:Hi med i just wanted to ask you i have been playing my career for some time now then i downloaded my career patch to play as Iverson but that only applies for the official roster not yours so i was trying to use the fantasy star trainer to switch to Iverson it doesn't seem to work so i was wondering if you could help me out a bit i really want to use him on your roster not the official how do i do that? :D :D


Sorry, I don't know because I don't do personalized MyCareers..
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby HDxiShgtZZ on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:55 am

also am i able to use this and UBR at the same time or is it incompatible
HDxiShgtZZ
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 am

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5 Released

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:34 pm

HDxiShgtZZ wrote:also am i able to use this and UBR at the same time or is it incompatible


Unfortunately, they are incompatible.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Med's NBA Roster v4.5b Released

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Image

A new follow up update has been released! 3 new transactions have been made, the All-Star reserves along with Team World & Team USA lineups have been announced and a fictional All-Star court has been added!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5b Released

Postby hungbear112 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Medevenx, Thanks so much. I would like to ask, will you add this year's Chinese New Year jersey for Warriors, Raptors and Wizards?
hungbear112
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am
Location: Hong Kong

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: [MAESTRO], Kula96 and 20 guests