Med's NBA Roster v12.1c Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster for 2K14 v0.3 RELEASED!

Postby HoopJunkie on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Medevenx wrote:I've though about it too. It just didn't seem right for Lillard to be Normal while Kobe and Westbrook are Slim.

It would actually make sense because Lillard and Westbrook are the same height (6'3"), but Lillard is 8 pounds heavier (187 vs. 195). Kobe is 6'6" and only 205, he's 3 inches taller but only 10 pounds heavier then Lillard. Compared to other 6'6" guys Kobe's weight is on the low end hence the slim body. You can look at some of Kobe's teammates for instance, Xavier Henry (6'6" 220), Jodie Meeks (6'4" 208).

BTW I just downloaded the rosters and both are WOI. Kobe and Rondo and everybody else are 100% healthy on both rosters.

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
HoopJunkie

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 am

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Hey man, great update. I just got the woi file nothing else, 'cause legends aren't really my thing. Anyway, keep up the good work. I see you made some changes in the accessories as well from v.02. I'm really liking the new signature shots.

Keep up the good work.

You'll need the Main Directory Files to because the cyberfaces for the missing current NBA players and skin tone fixes are there. Thanks bro!

HoopJunkie wrote:It would actually make sense because Lillard and Westbrook are the same height (6'3"), but Lillard is 8 pounds heavier (187 vs. 195). Kobe is 6'6" and only 205, he's 3 inches taller but only 10 pounds heavier then Lillard. Compared to other 6'6" guys Kobe's weight is on the low end hence the slim body. You can look at some of Kobe's teammates for instance, Xavier Henry (6'6" 220), Jodie Meeks (6'4" 208).

BTW I just downloaded the rosters and both are WOI. Kobe and Rondo and everybody else are 100% healthy on both rosters.

WI and WOI are only different with the rotations.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby yuhuy13 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:39 am

Sir med, I tried your roster in MyCareer but the game crashes everytime I play the game. I was able to play the rookie showcase and first game of the season but after that I can't play anymore. It always crashes. Any fix for that? Btw, thanks for this wonderful roster. Only problem was this Mycareer thing. thanks
yuhuy13

Postby HoopJunkie on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 am

Ok thanks for clarifying!

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
HoopJunkie

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 am

yuhuy13 wrote:Sir med, I tried your roster in MyCareer but the game crashes everytime I play the game. I was able to play the rookie showcase and first game of the season but after that I can't play anymore. It always crashes. Any fix for that? Btw, thanks for this wonderful roster. Only problem was this Mycareer thing. thanks

Never occured to me yet..

HoopJunkie wrote:Ok thanks for clarifying!

You're welcome!

Med's Ultimate Roster v0.3b Released!

Download Link
(Only the Roster file has been updated)

4Shared Mirror

Comprehensive Changelog

-New York Knicks Gear Color Redone
-All 30 Current NBA Teams Practice Gear Color Accurate
-Damian Lillard (Slim to Normal)
-Jordan Farmar Cyberface Reworked
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster for 2K14 v0.3b RELEASED!

Postby Maverick on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:04 am

Med, is Accurate your middle name? Or you just loves to be the most accurate? Thanks for this brother! :bowdown2:
Maverick
for Life

Postby lawyersenan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:16 am

man, it crashes after 2nd game in MyCareer mode... can u fix it?
lawyersenan

Postby Nightfly67 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 am

lawyersenan wrote:man, it crashes after 2nd game in MyCareer mode... can u fix it?

I'm pretty sure that it's up to yourself to fix it. I'm not having any problems here.
Nightfly67

Postby lawyersenan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
lawyersenan wrote:man, it crashes after 2nd game in MyCareer mode... can u fix it?

I'm pretty sure that it's up to yourself to fix it. I'm not having any problems here.

what can be the reason? what do you think?
lawyersenan

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 am

DMavs wrote:Med, is Accurate your middle name? Or you just loves to be the most accurate? Thanks for this brother! :bowdown2:

lol thanks! That means a lot!

lawyersenan wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:

what can be the reason? what do you think?

What other mods do you have installed?
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby lawyersenan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:15 am

nothing special that can cause that kind of problem... courts, jerseys, cams global and other common used mods...
lawyersenan

Postby mtdub on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:18 pm

^^ I dont know but i installed cams latest global today and my game crashed, i had to do a complete reinstall. i dont know for sure if it had to do with cams global but my game never crashed to desktop until i installed the global.
mtdub

Postby pether_10 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Yo Med tol! First of all, Im happy for your comeback man and as a fellow pinoy, I am proud that you could actually make these amazing things! (Y) Keep up this kind of work man! :bowdown:

and btw, have you figure out the sliders yet? :D
pether_10

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:10 pm

lawyersenan wrote:nothing special that can cause that kind of problem... courts, jerseys, cams global and other common used mods...

I think a global can cause some crashing since it is a much larger kind of mod. Then again, I'm really not sure about this.

pether_10 wrote:Yo Med tol! First of all, Im happy for your comeback man and as a fellow pinoy, I am proud that you could actually make these amazing things! (Y) Keep up this kind of work man! :bowdown:

Thank you! My current Game Sliders are in development right now, I'm trying to develop sliders that provide realistic stats along with scores because I still always seem to get a score ranging from 100~130.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby pether_10 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 pm

pether_10 wrote:Yo Med tol! First of all, Im happy for your comeback man and as a fellow pinoy, I am proud that you could actually make these amazing things! (Y) Keep up this kind of work man! :bowdown:

Thank you! My current Game Sliders are in development right now, I'm trying to develop sliders that provide realistic stats along with scores because I still always seem to get a score ranging from 100~130.[/quote]

Okay bro. Take your time! (Y) (Y)
pether_10

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:50 pm

I haven't heard of my global causing crashes in the past, I'm using a different base for the first time in SJ's global with shadow modifications but it shouldn't be causing any crashes :oops: I'll keep it noted just in case!

Medevenx, I use your roster of course and I was wondering if you'd want me to make my global compatible with your roster? (though I think it mostly is) As I have mostly all accessories and such included. Just let me know man and I can add/remove accessories or make changes to accommodate your roster (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 pm

[Cam] wrote:I haven't heard of my global causing crashes in the past, I'm using a different base for the first time in SJ's global with shadow modifications but it shouldn't be causing any crashes :oops: I'll keep it noted just in case!

Medevenx, I use your roster of course and I was wondering if you'd want me to make my global compatible with your roster? (though I think it mostly is) As I have mostly all accessories and such included. Just let me know man and I can add/remove accessories or make changes to accommodate your roster (Y)

Thanks bro! Common notes will be the following:

Accessories to keep (Necessary)
Arm Sleeve
Arm Padded Sleeve
Arm Adidas Sleeve
Knee Sleeves
Knee Hexpads
Long Striped Socks

Important Features (Necessary)
Long Knee Pads/Sleeves

Things you may add (Optional)
Adidas Ankle Brace

The roster is mostly compatible with a lot of globals but it is required that the said accessories are kept. Rose Legwear for Long Striped Socks is a no-no since Rose doesn't wear them like that anymore and legends wear the long striped socks.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Medevenx wrote:Thanks bro! Common notes will be the following:

Accessories to keep (Necessary)
Arm Sleeve
Arm Padded Sleeve
Arm Adidas Sleeve
Knee Sleeves
Knee Hexpads
Long Striped Socks

Important Features (Necessary)
Long Knee Pads/Sleeves

Things you may add (Optional)
Adidas Ankle Brace

The roster is mostly compatible with a lot of globals but it is required that the said accessories are kept. Rose Legwear for Long Striped Socks is a no-no since Rose doesn't wear them like that anymore and legends wear the long striped socks.

You've got it man! In my current version Arm Sleeves and Adidas Arm Sleeves both have a bulge due to Lagoa's latest Body mods, but no worries I can make a version without the bump with a couple of adjustments in Blender especially for your roster and update it as needed (Y) I also have Long Knee Pads/Sleeves in my global so that'll be no problem at all. The rest is all incorporated, just removed D.Rose's legwear from long striped socks. Check out v10.6 when I release it and let me know what you think (What needs to be adjusted to comply with your global) to make sure everything checks out! If everything is to your liking I'll go ahead and make your separate version without the bump in the Arm sleeve & Adidas Arm sleeve asap (Y)

Larvae wrote:[Cam], I would suggest to re-replace the D-Rose Leg sleeve with the striped long socks that the Retro Teams use since D-Rose isnt using it anymore.

Yup! replaced for v10.6 (Y) (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Actually, the bump for the Padded Sleeves are alright. I just mean that keep them in their natural form (?, can't explain lol) like for example others edit them into the John Wall college sleeves or Nike sleeves.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby mcdee001 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 pm

I'm also have the problem with your roster. It's always happen in game 2 of the season (in mycareer), when the game ends and I click Quit, it crashes to desktop.

Mods I installed:
Cam's Compilation Global v10.5
Sixers85 - TNT Mod regular season V 1.0
And some CF's and courts ( but I think this is not the cause )
mcdee001

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:59 pm

mcdee001 wrote:I'm also have the problem with your roster. It's always happen in game 2 of the season (in mycareer), when the game ends and I click Quit, it crashes to desktop.

Mods I installed:

Try uninstalling either the global mod (although I don't think the problem is with Cam's global) or the tnt mod (most likely it's this one)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby lawyersenan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Medevenx wrote:
mcdee001 wrote:I'm also have the problem with your roster. It's always happen in game 2 of the season (in mycareer), when the game ends and I click Quit, it crashes to desktop.

Mods I installed:

Try uninstalling either the global mod (although I don't think the problem is with Cam's global) or the tnt mod (most likely it's this one)

i dont have tnt mod, but i have the same problem...
lawyersenan

Postby lexo1000 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:46 am

Your oster is awesome. Will you edit the NYK shoes cause all are white?
lexo1000

Postby Medevenx on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 am

lawyersenan wrote:i dont have tnt mod, but i have the same problem...

Really unsure about this sorry.. I'll have to check it out but it doesn't crash when I play it.

lexo1000 wrote:Your oster is awesome. Will you edit the NYK shoes cause all are white?

I edited them in the reuploaded Appdata files. Did you redownload v0.3b?
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby lawyersenan on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 am

everything was ok with version 0.2... but crash happens with 0.3a, 0.3b... i tried several times with and without global and other mods... figured out that problem is roster file... appreciate your hard work... will be happy if u can fix that...
lawyersenan

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding