JOSH MCROBERTS LONG HAIR UPDATE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

JOSH MCROBERTS LONG HAIR UPDATE

Postby Kieran on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey everyone.
So I've decided to pretty much copy and paste my entire body of work from the 2K13 Releases & Previews thread seeings that the 2K13 cyberfaces are compatible in 2K14.
As alot of you know I have created/converted a bunch of fringe/rare players so they can all still be found below for easy reference.

Tutorial:
Headshape resizing in Blender (Video tutorial)

NBA 2K14 works
Created original
Hollis Thompsn
Matt Dellavedova
Miroslav Raduljica
Chris Smith
Mangok Mathiang (college player)

Retro Pack 1
Junior Harrington
Paul Grant
Chris Anstey
Yuta Tabuse
Cherokee Parks
Rony Seikaly
Brian Evans
Michael Doleac
Eddie Robinson
Shane Heal
Cezary Trybanski


Retro Pack 2
Brooks Thompson
Larry Krystkowiak
Casey Jacobsen
Pat Garrity
Dan Langhi
Andrew Gaze
Mark Bradtke
Lee Nailon


Retro Pack 3
Pervis Ellison
Tim Kepmton
Amal McCaskill
Eric Mobley
John Amaechi
Loren Meyer
Greg Dreiling
John Coker
Michael Bradley
Scott Haskin
Bill Curley
JR Reid
Jerome Moiso


Retro Pack 4
Antonio Davis
Andrae Patterson
William Avery
Thomas Hamilton
Steve Hamer
Sasha Danilovic
Ryan Stack
Robert Traylor
Nate Driggers
Miles Simon
Mark Pope
Logan Vander Velden
Keith Closs
Junior Burrough
Jonathan Kerner
Johnny Taylor
Jason Lawson
James Cotton
Etdrick Bohannon
Dino Radja
Brett Szabo
Marko Milic
Horacio Llamas


Conversions:
Othyus Jeffers
Nick Calathes

Edited/Updated:
Gorgui Dieng (large head fixed)
Robbie Hummel (skintone issue fixed, right eye straightened)
Alexey Shved (shorter hair, goatee and fixed big head issue)
Erik Murphy (fixed long neck/big head)
Nene Hilario (updated hairstyle)
Joel Freeland (smaller headshape)
Josh McRoberts (long hair)

Collaberations:
Mike Conley w/ XpLosibo
Sofoklis Schortsanitis w/ XpLosibo



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2K13 work (compatible in 2K14)
Conversions:
Marko Jaric (FA) - Portrait ID exists: 987
Brian Roberts (NOH)
Blake Ahearn (FA)
Alan Anderson (TOR)
James Singleton (FA) - Portrait exists: 1305
Tarence Kinsey (FA) - Portrait ID exists: 1406

Kevin Jones (CLE)
Chris Johnson (FA) (Not to be confused with the PF/C Chris Johnson who played preseason with T'Wolves)
DeQuan Jones (ORL)
Brian Butch (FA)

Nathan Jawai (FA) - Portrait ID exists: 1558
Patrick Beverley (HOU)

Edited:
Lou Amundson (FA) with beard and longer hair
Tobias Harris (ORL) with facial hair
Mickael Gelabale (FA)
Cartier Martin (WAS)
Chris Johnson (MIN)
Chris Andersen (NOH era look) Retro look, Long hair and less tatts

Created (new in 2K13):
Seth Tarver (FA)
Wesley Witherspoon (FA)

John Shurna (FA)
Ndudi Ebi (FA)
Jerome Dyson (FA)
Courtney Fortson (FA)
DJ Kennedy (FA)

Jerel McNeal (UTA)
Justin Dentmon (FA)
Josh Akognon (DAL)


Packs:
12 retro player pack including the following players:
*Credits to retroman for allowing conversion of some of his works. A couple of the faces are my own work.
Michael Doleac
Matt Freije
Dajuan Wagner
Danny Fortson
Pat Burke
Jerryl Sasser
Justin Reed
Aaron Williams
Daniel Ewing
Vitaly Potapenko
Lawrence Roberts
Jon Stefansson

19 player retro pack
Yaroslav Korolev
Wayne Simien
Kieth McLeod
Yinka Dare
Awvee Storey
Esteban Batista
Rafael Araujo
Luke Schenscher
Rick Brunson
Paul Davis
Pat Garrity
Corliss Williamson
Coby Karl
Nick Fazekas
Pavel Podkolzin
Sarunas Jasikevicius
Dan Dickau
Allan Ray
Walter Sharpe
Last edited by Kieran on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 am, edited 23 times in total.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Kieran on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:31 pm

The following conversions released:

Nick Calathes
Image

Othyus Jeffers
Image
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby M3r$uRy on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Calathes looks way off, mate :? Any hope of updating him?
CF Releases & Requests Directories for NBA 2K14 & NBA 2K13

Find and request the Cyberface you want here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

::::::::::|> My custom soundtracks for NBA 2K14 <|::::::::::
User avatar
M3r$uRy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Athens,Greece

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Kieran on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:12 pm

M3r$uRy wrote:Calathes looks way off, mate :? Any hope of updating him?


Dunno. This is the only 2K version of him, they first made it when he was drafted, he's obviously a few years older now.
I may attempt it at a later date, but for now at least we have 2K's version of him.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby manustyle90 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:08 am

you do the work 2k doesn't with missing player cyberfaces, much respect. you shoul work on romero osby and datome, they will surely be on their rosters by the opening night
Last edited by manustyle90 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
manustyle90
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Marek on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:10 am

Nice Dellavedova, I like it (Y)
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby CyberOps31 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:37 am

maybe a stupid question but do we have to create these players ourselfs because they are not standard in the game
CyberOps31
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:14 am

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby pjt8413 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 am

Great job on Dellavedova. Any chance we can finally see a Hollis Thompson CF? No one has attempted to make him at all. Also an updated Luigi Datome and Vitor Faverani would be the two most needed next please...
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Kieran on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 am

pjt8413 wrote:Great job on Dellavedova. Any chance we can finally see a Hollis Thompson CF? No one has attempted to make him at all. Also an updated Luigi Datome and Vitor Faverani would be the two most needed next please...


Someone did a good Faverani in 2K13. It was used in the 2K13 URB 13-14 roster. That's what I'm using for him in 2K14.
I wish I could remember who made it cos it's a really good CF.

Hollis Thompson, I don't know if he will make the cut, who is he playing preseason with again?
I may attempt him but Datome is probably a bigger priority cos he has a guaranteed deal.

Osby is there too, just hidden. So there shouldn't be any worries with him being in the official update come opening night provided he makes the team.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby pjt8413 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 am

Oh cool I didn't know that Faverani was there. By chance do you know who is who in the URB Roster like which PNG is who? I didn't see a list and I was just curious to know who all is included in the roster as some of the players I am looking for may be there.

Hollis Thompson is playing with the 76ers. It is down to 4 players for 1 spot left: Hollis Thompson, Khalif Wyatt, Vander Blue and Rodney Williams Jr.

Yes I agree Datome is much needed with his full beard and long hair.

Osby is certainly on the roster so no need there unless you just want to update but I think he is fine. Others who are needed I think are:

Miroslav Raduljica - Bucks - Center - Guaranteed

Gal Mekel - Dallas - PG

Arinze Onuaku - PF - New Orleans - haven't seen a single CF for him yet - Guaranteed Contract
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Kieran on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 pm

pjt8413 wrote:Oh cool I didn't know that Faverani was there. By chance do you know who is who in the URB Roster like which PNG is who? I didn't see a list and I was just curious to know who all is included in the roster as some of the players I am looking for may be there.

Hollis Thompson is playing with the 76ers. It is down to 4 players for 1 spot left: Hollis Thompson, Khalif Wyatt, Vander Blue and Rodney Williams Jr.

Yes I agree Datome is much needed with his full beard and long hair.

Osby is certainly on the roster so no need there unless you just want to update but I think he is fine. Others who are needed I think are:

Miroslav Raduljica - Bucks - Center - Guaranteed

Gal Mekel - Dallas - PG

Arinze Onuaku - PF - New Orleans - haven't seen a single CF for him yet - Guaranteed Contract


I'll have a look and PM you the list later. Alternatively you could download the free version of Red MC for 2K13 and view the URB roster file in that. That will show you who has what CFID.
I was considering doing Raduljica actually. Him, Datome are on my list. Then Thompson and Onuaku, if someone else had not attempted them yet. Someone else was doing Gal Mekel I think.
I don't have a huge amount of spare time right now but I'm always committed to filling in the gaps with the missing players.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby pjt8413 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Kieran wrote:
pjt8413 wrote:Oh cool I didn't know that Faverani was there. By chance do you know who is who in the URB Roster like which PNG is who? I didn't see a list and I was just curious to know who all is included in the roster as some of the players I am looking for may be there.

Hollis Thompson is playing with the 76ers. It is down to 4 players for 1 spot left: Hollis Thompson, Khalif Wyatt, Vander Blue and Rodney Williams Jr.

Yes I agree Datome is much needed with his full beard and long hair.

Osby is certainly on the roster so no need there unless you just want to update but I think he is fine. Others who are needed I think are:

Miroslav Raduljica - Bucks - Center - Guaranteed

Gal Mekel - Dallas - PG

Arinze Onuaku - PF - New Orleans - haven't seen a single CF for him yet - Guaranteed Contract


I'll have a look and PM you the list later. Alternatively you could download the free version of Red MC for 2K13 and view the URB roster file in that. That will show you who has what CFID.
I was considering doing Raduljica actually. Him, Datome are on my list. Then Thompson and Onuaku, if someone else had not attempted them yet. Someone else was doing Gal Mekel I think.
I don't have a huge amount of spare time right now but I'm always committed to filling in the gaps with the missing players.



Oh Ok I'll just DL the RED MC then and if I can help you in anyway then please let me know.
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Kieran on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Miroslav Raduljica first draft:
Image

Image
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | RADULJICA, DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby pjt8413 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 am

I would definitely increase his beard thickness as he has a fuller beard now. Also thicken the hair and stand it up more. And finally thicken the cheeks up a bit. But overall a good start so far on Raduljica.
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: JEFFERS, CALATHES RLSD | RADULJICA, DELLAVEDOVA PRVW

Postby Kieran on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm

pjt8413 wrote:I would definitely increase his beard thickness as he has a fuller beard now. Also thicken the hair and stand it up more. And finally thicken the cheeks up a bit. But overall a good start so far on Raduljica.


Yeah I agree. I'll make those changes and release.

Also it look like your boy Hollis made the cut so I've started work on him also.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne


Re: RADULJICA, DELLAVEDOVA, H. THOMPSON, CALATHES, JEFFERS R

Postby Toaster on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:23 am

Nice job sir.
Any chance for a Gal Mekel (Mavs) CF?
User avatar
Toaster
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:04 pm
Location: Haifa, Israel

Re: RADULJICA, DELLAVEDOVA, H. THOMPSON, CALATHES, JEFFERS R

Postby Marek on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks for Dellavedova :)
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland

Re: RADULJICA, DELLAVEDOVA, H. THOMPSON, CALATHES, JEFFERS R

Postby Maverick on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am

Great CFs. Thanks!
User avatar
Maverick
for Life
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Re: CHRIS SMITH PREVIEW

Postby Kieran on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Image
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: CHRIS SMITH PREVIEW

Postby yonly1ME on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm

He seems a little off, here is an image of him. I think his headshape should be slightly wider, not much and his cheeks should be more pronounced.

Image

Image
yonly1ME
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 am

Re: CHRIS SMITH PREVIEW

Postby Marek on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah, fix his head, and should be good (Y)
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland

Re: CHRIS SMITH PREVIEW

Postby Kova19 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Looks good to me.. At this point I'd take any missing CF.. I hope you release this soon before I release my roster update. Cheers!
Kova19
 
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:37 am

Re: CHRIS SMITH PREVIEW

Postby Kieran on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Chris Smith (NYK) cyberface released
Yes I know the tattoos aren't right. They will do for the meantime.
Image
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: CHRIS SMITH RELEASED

Postby M3r$uRy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Well done on working on all those low profile players, mate! You still have to improve your skills but more people like you would definitely be useful :mrgreen:
CF Releases & Requests Directories for NBA 2K14 & NBA 2K13

Find and request the Cyberface you want here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

::::::::::|> My custom soundtracks for NBA 2K14 <|::::::::::
User avatar
M3r$uRy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Athens,Greece

Re: CHRIS SMITH RELEASED

Postby pinoyako2k7 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:46 am

keiran can i ask permission to release this one bec. its your cf i only add tattoo on raduljica.

preview


Image
uploading pictures
pinoyako2k7
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Re: CHRIS SMITH RELEASED

Postby Kieran on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:17 am

Yep go for it
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne


Re: ERIK MURPHY HEADSHAPE FIX

Postby Marek on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Great (Y)
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland



Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby bhilogy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:53 pm

wow thanks for this! really helpful that you're also doing hair updates!
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Marek on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Very nice, thanks (Y)
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Medevenx on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Do you think I can include these files in my next roster update and give you credit? :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Kieran on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Medevenx wrote:Do you think I can include these files in my next roster update and give you credit? :)


Yep go ahead.
If the work is credited, anyone can use anything they like, it is a community after all :)
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby bhilogy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Kieran, one question, do you prefer editing rookies? or most of the players that needs update?
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Kieran on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:46 pm

bhilogy wrote:Kieran, one question, do you prefer editing rookies? or most of the players that needs update?


No preference really, just whoever needs it.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby bhilogy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 pm

okay got it, can i make a request? :) just a hair update for Nene he has longer hair now hehe
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Kieran on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

bhilogy wrote:okay got it, can i make a request? :) just a hair update for Nene he has longer hair now hehe


Yeah I agree, I was going to do him.

Image
Image

It may take me a while, I've got a pretty long list of requests, as well as a few things I want to do myself so I don't know when I'll have it done by.
But yes I will do it eventually.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Marek on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 am

Nene is a good idea :wink:
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby melomanu20 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 am

i can help out kieran if you like.. i know its a long list of players.. :D

are you still planning on posting a tut??? I would really like to help knock some of these guys out (Y)
melomanu20
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby bhilogy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Kieran wrote:
bhilogy wrote:okay got it, can i make a request? :) just a hair update for Nene he has longer hair now hehe


Yeah I agree, I was going to do him.

Image
Image

It may take me a while, I've got a pretty long list of requests, as well as a few things I want to do myself so I don't know when I'll have it done by.
But yes I will do it eventually.


it's okay just take your time and thank you that you are hearing our suggestions/request god bless you and your skills man! much appreciated!
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Kieran on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am

melomanu20 wrote:i can help out kieran if you like.. i know its a long list of players.. :D

are you still planning on posting a tut??? I would really like to help knock some of these guys out (Y)


Yeah I will do one soon. Some help would be great, it's a long list.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby migz10102186 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:07 am

awesome job. Can you fix Gorgui Dieng of Timberwolves too? He also has an oversized head
migz10102186
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 am

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby menten on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:51 am

hi
you should try alan anderson next. his head is way too big
menten
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby pjt8413 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 am

Please try to work on Lugi Datome of Detroit. He now has a full thick beard with the long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. Thanks Kieran for all your hard work!
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am


Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL UPDATED

Postby Kieran on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Kieran wrote:
melomanu20 wrote:i can help out kieran if you like.. i know its a long list of players.. :D

are you still planning on posting a tut??? I would really like to help knock some of these guys out (Y)


Yeah I will do one soon. Some help would be great, it's a long list.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P0f7f-syCQ

Here we go. Hope it helps.
User avatar
Kieran
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: ALEXEY SHVED, ROBBIE HUMMEL, GORGUI DIENG UPDATED

Postby Marek on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Big thanks for Dieng (Y)
User avatar
Marek
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 am
Location: Poland

Re: A. SHVED, R. HUMMEL, G. DIENG UPDATED | TUTE ADDED

Postby landsofwinter on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:20 am

Thank you so much for Shved and Dieng! :bowdown: :bowdown2: (Y) :lol:
User avatar
landsofwinter
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 am

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests