✪ [Cam]'s Mods ✪ #TheReturn & Complete Association Mod info: Post 1250 + Poll

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K14.

Are you interested in Cam's Complete Roster Project conversion & Complete Association Mod?

Yes to both
74
59%
Yes to Complete Association Mod, but using Med's roster
25
20%
Yes to Cam's Next-Gen Complete Roster Project conversion
21
17%
No
5
4%
 
Total votes : 125

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10 feat. Lagôa! ✪ Released 1

Postby Deo0909 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am

And also can u reverse the nike elite socks to white in front and black in the back.. Thanksss
Deo0909
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10 feat. Lagôa! ✪ Released 1

Postby flitzpiepe on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:32 am

At which position are the textures for the medium length socks located ?
The ones that got changed by mod into those 2-coloured socks.

I want to change them back in my version of the mod.
Thank you!
flitzpiepe
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:25 am

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10 feat. Lagôa! ✪ Released 1

Postby Venoms on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

SJ release his global.....so when do u update your global?.... :D :D :D
User avatar
Venoms
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:48 pm
Location: USA

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby [Cam] on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 am

Hey guys, the release for V11 of my compilation global is closing in, still a lot to work out. With SeanJohn releasing the beta version of his fantastic global I've implemented his fantastic shadow modifications as well as skin textures to accompany new realistic "wet sweat". I've also enhanced the emphasis on cyberfaces so the fantastic work done on CF's can be seen first-hand and better than ever. Still have a lot of tweaks to work through and will also be including features from Lagoa's Global V3 as well as other features as requested. Here are various screens thusfar from what I have, still have some tweaking to do with lighting to accompany the shadows, skin-tones and some other minor edits. Your feedback is needed and welcomed as always!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby lexo1000 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 am

Nice! the best global is back (Y)
User avatar
lexo1000
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby Deo0909 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Fantastic !!cam global compilation is the best.. V11 cant wait for this one..
Deo0909
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby nevermind12131 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Glad your back sir CAM..

cant wait for the v11 i hope u include the dds files from sixers TNT mod..


Thanks again!


any updates on the CF thingy? :)
Image
User avatar
nevermind12131
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 pm
Location: Republika Ng Pilipinas

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby Phreak50 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Not liking the combination at all. SJ on it's own with some ENB or Global 10 without SJ look better.

Those pics... I dunno. The previous sweat you had was so much better than SJ's (people need to give up on the next gen look, it's not happening).

Plus, all the faces in those above pics do not match the bodies' textures.
User avatar
Phreak50
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby [Cam] on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:01 pm

nevermind12131 wrote:Glad your back sir CAM..

cant wait for the v11 i hope u include the dds files from sixers TNT mod..


Thanks again!


any updates on the CF thingy? :)


Yea man i'll probably include the dds files from Sixers, as far as the CF give me some time, my to-do list is a little hectic as I'm behind on some of my work (Y)

Phreak50 wrote:Not liking the combination at all. SJ on it's own with some ENB or Global 10 without SJ look better.

Those pics... I dunno. The previous sweat you had was so much better than SJ's (people need to give up on the next gen look, it's not happening).

Plus, all the faces in those above pics do not match the bodies' textures.


I still have a lot of tweaks to make as I said, I'll be playing around with every aspect of the global to achieve the best possible effect. SJ's sweat creates somewhat of a layer of shine/sweat over the body as seen in the NBA whereas the sweat I use usually shows beaded and streaks of sweat, so I can go with either depending on the demand. I'm looking to go more towards realism more-so than next gen but like I said it's a work in progress. I'm not sure how the faces don't match the body textures as you've said but idk maybe I can look into it. The release will be at least a week or so away so it gives me time to to gather more feedback. I was able to neutralize the orange-red effect from SJ's skin tones to an extent but without some hex edits it's not going to be perfect. I welcome more feedback so I can get this just right for you guys as I'm not going to release something just because I like it, I want the community to enjoy it.
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey man, welcome back. Hope your health is fine. Keep up that effort.

I like your latest global. Looks colorful and crisp.
User avatar
SoF'nAwesome
MVP
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby bhilogy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 pm

[Cam], Lagoa said on his thread that he will be releasing today his next gen sleeves, hope you can add those magnificent work to your masterpiece, kudos to you man! and also for Lagoa hands down to both of you
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 am

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Hey man, welcome back. Hope your health is fine. Keep up that effort.

I like your latest global. Looks colorful and crisp.


Thanks bro I appreciate it a lot, I'm feeling much better.

I'm glad you like the previews, I still have some adjustments to make but I hope to achieve more of a real-life look, more-so than next-gen or some heavily FX induced look.

bhilogy wrote:[Cam], Lagoa said on his thread that he will be releasing today his next gen sleeves, hope you can add those magnificent work to your masterpiece, kudos to you man! and also for Lagoa hands down to both of you


I definitely plan on including those into the compilation global! his breakthroughs are outstanding and are a must-have! I just need to find out whether his arm sleeves are a result of the texture or from body modifications. but when I do find out I'll be sure to include it either way (Y)


I'll probably release a 10.5 version for people to try and give me feedback on, would you guys like that or would you rather wait for a "perfected" version 11? let me know (Y)
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 am

Comparison of D.Rose skin texture/shading from default global, version 10 and version 10.5. Better shading as the versions progress with the latest having the most noticeable shadows thanks to SJ's modifications and some lighting edits. The skin texture absorbs light a little more to show more depth.
Image

Anything need to be adjusted? (Y) or (N)
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby Brianbscotty on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 am

[Cam] wrote:
Comparison of D.Rose skin texture/shading from default global, version 10 and version 10.5. Better shading as the versions progress with the latest having the most noticeable shadows thanks to SJ's modifications and some lighting edits. The skin texture absorbs light a little more to show more depth.
Image

Anything need to be adjusted? (Y) or (N)



I like the shading in 10.5. It brings out the players features and tats a lot more than I've seen. I think you should try a beta, a lot of this stuff doesn't really carry over from screenshots. I'm game. :)
Brianbscotty
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 am

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 am

Brianbscotty wrote:I like the shading in 10.5. It brings out the players features and tats a lot more than I've seen. I think you should try a beta, a lot of this stuff doesn't really carry over from screenshots. I'm game. :)

Thanks bro, I'll be sure to release 10.5 as the Beta for Version 11. After more tweaking with lighting and values, here is the comparison of sweat/lighting and shading in-game in the 4th quarter from default--V10--V10.5
Image

More feedback is welcome so I know what needs to be tweaked or left alone (Y)
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby nevermind12131 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:11 pm

[Cam] wrote:
nevermind12131 wrote:Glad your back sir CAM..

cant wait for the v11 i hope u include the dds files from sixers TNT mod..


Thanks again!


any updates on the CF thingy? :)


Yea man i'll probably include the dds files from Sixers, as far as the CF give me some time, my to-do list is a little hectic as I'm behind on some of my work (Y)


im glad to hear that..

ive been waitin for the next release of your global :D

bout the CF thing im just checkin' sir cam.. take your time :D
Image
User avatar
nevermind12131
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 pm
Location: Republika Ng Pilipinas

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 feat. SJ & Lagôa Previews

Postby KG#5Beantown on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm

[Cam] wrote:
Brianbscotty wrote:I like the shading in 10.5. It brings out the players features and tats a lot more than I've seen. I think you should try a beta, a lot of this stuff doesn't really carry over from screenshots. I'm game. :)

Thanks bro, I'll be sure to release 10.5 as the Beta for Version 11. After more tweaking with lighting and values, here is the comparison of sweat/lighting and shading in-game in the 4th quarter from default--V10--V10.5
Image

More feedback is welcome so I know what needs to be tweaked or left alone (Y)


v 10.5 looks great cam...looking forward to the beta release! (Y)
KG#5Beantown
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 am

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10.5 feat SJ & Lagoa Preview

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 am

Image
Version 10.5 BETA
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hey guys, with SJ and Lagoa dropping their latest globals (SJ's being a Beta version) I went ahead and combined the two as well as put my finishing touches on the global accessory wise and such to bring you the works of SJ and Lagoa all in one. This global features SJ's shadow modifications and skin textures as well as new sweat, while also featuring Lagoa's body modifications, new next-gen arm sleeve as well as the many other features my compilation global has featured in the past. This is a Beta version of the compilation global so there will be many more changes to come for version 11 but until then here is a little something for you guys to try out and give me feedback on. Thank you and enjoy!

Update #10.5
Image
Updated 11/9/13 3:30 PM EST
Last edited by [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks, checking it out now :)
Visit my 2K14 and 2K10 thread, Image to my Youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
Image
User avatar
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 am

You forgot whiter headbands, please add all accessories Lagoa has in his global.

Image
Visit my 2K14 and 2K10 thread, Image to my Youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
Image
User avatar
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby Brianbscotty on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:51 am

I'm really liking this. I was using the enb that Shadows had suggested, I prefer a darker look. I'm really loving how the two have mixed. The black players finally have some color to them. Is the the one with FXAA? Noticing a lot of blockiness with the player models now.... Here's some screens with my combination.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Brianbscotty
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 am

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 am

-scarface- wrote:You forgot whiter headbands, please add all accessories Lagoa has in his global.


Mediafire is acting screwy and won't let me upload the updated version with whiter headbands but here is the link from zippyshare..

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/87589416/file.html

Brianbscotty wrote:I'm really liking this. I was using the enb that Shadows had suggested, I prefer a darker look. I'm really loving how the two have mixed. The black players finally have some color to them. Is the the one with FXAA? Noticing a lot of blockiness with the player models now.... Here's some screens with my combination.


This isn't with FXAA, this is SJ's Beta as a base with some of Lagoa's features. I removed all my body mods in favor of Lagoa's to incorporate his new "next-gen" arm sleeve. I made some lighting and value changes to better accompany SJ's skin textures and shadow modifications. I'm glad you like it.

Post more screens guys so I can see how it looks for everyone, and of course if changes need to be made let me know (Y)
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 am

[Cam] wrote:
-scarface- wrote:You forgot whiter headbands, please add all accessories Lagoa has in his global.


Mediafire is acting screwy and won't let me upload the updated version with whiter headbands but here is the link from zippyshare..

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/87589416/file.html

Brianbscotty wrote:I'm really liking this. I was using the enb that Shadows had suggested, I prefer a darker look. I'm really loving how the two have mixed. The black players finally have some color to them. Is the the one with FXAA? Noticing a lot of blockiness with the player models now.... Here's some screens with my combination.


This isn't with FXAA, this is SJ's Beta as a base with some of Lagoa's features. I removed all my body mods in favor of Lagoa's to incorporate his new "next-gen" arm sleeve. I made some lighting and value changes to better accompany SJ's skin textures and shadow modifications. I'm glad you like it.

Post more screens guys so I can see how it looks for everyone, and of course if changes need to be made let me know (Y)


Thanks... I will post some screens soon.
Visit my 2K14 and 2K10 thread, Image to my Youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
Image
User avatar
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby Mile23 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 am

Great work!!!!!
My Fictional Courts - HERE
User avatar
Mile23
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby -scarface- on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 am

screens of Cam's compliation global v10.5

Thanks to Cam, Lagoa and SJ

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Visit my 2K14 and 2K10 thread, Image to my Youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
Image
User avatar
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby fordtech99 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:22 am

hey Cam since today is my actual birthday and all thanks for the gift (new global)
fordtech99
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10 feat. Lagôa! ✪ Released 1

Postby Moazam on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 am

[Cam] wrote:
Moazam wrote:Add black suits for MC in the next update. Or maybe even a custom tee as well.


Will do man! (Y)

HEY! Where da black suits. brah?
Image

"Heroes come and go, but legends are forever."
User avatar
Moazam
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby jay-r on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 am

Thanks Cam ;). Few print screens with Cam's compilation global v10.5 + enb.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
jay-r
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 am

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby lawyersenan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:24 am

where's long hexpads and sleeves? :(
lawyersenan
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby kxw7340 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57 am

Great global Cam but one request may you please make the hex pads longer? Everything else is great though thanks for everything man
kxw7340
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby buzzy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:08 am

What if I don't want SJ's red skinned global? Which one has the 10.5 sweat effect?
User avatar
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 3704
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Location: Vienna

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Mile23 wrote:Great work!!!!!


Thanks bro!

-scarface- wrote:screens of Cam's compliation global v10.5

Thanks to Cam, Lagoa and SJ


Great screens bro, glad you're enjoying the global (Y)

fordtech99 wrote:hey Cam since today is my actual birthday and all thanks for the gift (new global)


Happy Birthday man! Hope it's a good one! Glad I could provide some sort of gift lol.

Moazam wrote:HEY! Where da black suits. brah?


I added the texture for black suits, I'm not quite sure why they aren't there :| I'll take a further look into it

jay-r wrote:Thanks Cam ;). Few print screens with Cam's compilation global v10.5 + enb.


You're very welcome Jay! screens lookin great as always :P

lawyersenan wrote:where's long hexpads and sleeves? :(


The long hexpads and sleeves are there, these aren't my body modifications they're lagoa's so the hex pads and sleeves are slightly shorter. I can extend them in Blender, just gonna take a little bit of time.

kxw7340 wrote:Great global Cam but one request may you please make the hex pads longer? Everything else is great though thanks for everything man


Yea I can make them longer, I'll probably make them longer for v11 or if I get them done in my free time I'll upload a v10.6 with even longer hex pads..

buzzy wrote:What if I don't want SJ's red skinned global? Which one has the 10.5 sweat effect?


I made some slight adjustments to SJ's base to neutralize the red skin tones, I'd say try out the global and see how you like it. v10.5 sweat effect derives from SJ's global but the layers can be applied to another global if say you wanted them on Lagoa's latest global.
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:59 pm

UPDATE: I'm in the midst of making longer hexpads for each body type as it has been requested a lot and I personally enjoy them myself. Give me 1-2 hours and I should have them done by combining my previous body modifications with Lagoa's. Stay tuned (Y)
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Long Hex Pads/Sleeves made longer, tightened shoes, made legs longer for correct body proportions and cleaner player movement while maintaining Lagoa's upper body edits. Release of v10.6 will be in the morning.

Normal Body Type
Image
Skinny Body Type
Image
Muscular Body Type
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.6 w/ SJ & Lagoa: long hexpad prev

Postby jedvillainy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Hey Cam great job on this ! One thing though is that for the arm sleeves, they now have the hexpad on it. Do you think you can revert the normal sleeves without the padding since there is padded sleeves?
jedvillainy
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:20 am

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.6 w/ SJ & Lagoa: long hexpad prev

Postby chris7 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Great Work Man!Keep Working! :bowdown:
chris7
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.5 BETA feat SJ & Lagoa✪ Release 1

Postby jay-r on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:11 pm

buzzy wrote:What if I don't want SJ's red skinned global? Which one has the 10.5 sweat effect?


If you mix cam's latest global with certain enb's (with cool color base) the red skin effect which is SJ's global signature is not that evident. Chris Bosh still looks like an indian but its not that evident. I am also not a fan if the red skin tones..
User avatar
jay-r
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 am

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.6 w/ SJ & Lagoa: long hexpad prev

Postby maumau78 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:25 pm

please rel 10.6!
https://www.facebook.com/maumau78mods

Currently playing:
Pro Baseball Spirits 6 (PS3)
NBA 2k14 (PC)
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
maumau78
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.6 w/ SJ & Lagoa: long hexpad prev

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 pm

jedvillainy wrote:Hey Cam great job on this ! One thing though is that for the arm sleeves, they now have the hexpad on it. Do you think you can revert the normal sleeves without the padding since there is padded sleeves?


Thanks man, yea it's the way that Lagoa did his upper body mods, all sleeves including Howard's Adidas sleeves have the bump for a hexpad in it. The only way to revert the normal sleeves would be to remove Lagoa's upper body mods.

chris7 wrote:Great Work Man!Keep Working! :bowdown:


Thanks bro! Glad you like it (Y)

jay-r wrote:
buzzy wrote:What if I don't want SJ's red skinned global? Which one has the 10.5 sweat effect?


If you mix cam's latest global with certain enb's (with cool color base) the red skin effect which is SJ's global signature is not that evident. Chris Bosh still looks like an indian but its not that evident. I am also not a fan if the red skin tones..


I don't think anyone is really a fan of the red skin tones lol but I'm still experimenting with things to see if I can lessen it until SJ drops his official global where the red skin tones wont be a problem (Y)

maumau78 wrote:please rel 10.6!


Just woke up, about to recheck my work from last night and do some experimenting with some stuff as well as making sure I have everything needed included in the global, then I'll go ahead and release (Y)
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.6 w/ SJ & Lagoa: long hexpad prev

Postby [Cam] on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Image
Image

Alright guys last night I finished up making the knee pads/sleeves longer as requested, and after some minor body modifications and minor accessory edits here is v10.6 of my compilation global feat. SJ and Lagoa! Post screens as always and let me know what you like/don't like so I know what to improve on or keep for the release of version 11. Thanks again for all the support guys!


Update #10.6
Image
Updated 11/10/13 8:00 AM EST

~Longer Knee Pads/Sleeves
~Tighter shoes
~Slightly longer legs for better body proportions and smoother player movement
~Striped socks restored for retro players (for compatibility with Med's Roster)

Enjoy!
Last edited by [Cam] on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby michaelsan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:14 pm

my friend,
First of all congratulations for your work. You're the community's pride along with all of these modders here and there.
I was wondering. . . Have you integrated Sixers tnt mode's global features inside your last global compilation file?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
cheers!

mike
michaelsan
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 am

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby -scarface- on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 am

Here is a little video preview of Cam's v10.5

phpBB [video]
Visit my 2K14 and 2K10 thread, Image to my Youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
Image
User avatar
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby maumau78 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:38 am

Image

(Y)
https://www.facebook.com/maumau78mods

Currently playing:
Pro Baseball Spirits 6 (PS3)
NBA 2k14 (PC)
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
maumau78
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: ✪Cam's Comp Global v10.6 w/ SJ & Lagoa: long hexpad prev

Postby sevin0seven on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 am

[Cam] wrote:~Striped socks restored for retro players (for compatibility with Med's Roster)

Enjoy!


thank you for putting them back. (Y) it annoyed the heck out of me playing the retro teams with those black addidas socks. :P

keep up the great work Cam. :cool:
User avatar
sevin0seven
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby Brianbscotty on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 am

Love it. I do have a request for the next update, though. Can you put the fat nets back in?
Brianbscotty
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 am

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby [Cam] on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 am

michaelsan wrote:my friend,
First of all congratulations for your work. You're the community's pride along with all of these modders here and there.
I was wondering. . . Have you integrated Sixers tnt mode's global features inside your last global compilation file?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
cheers!

mike


Thanks Mike for the kind words I truly do appreciate them! I forgot to integrate Sixers' TNT mode icons int his version :oops: I was so worried about body mods and everything else it skipped my mind. I'll be sure to add it in to the official v11 update. Sorry for forgetting :cry:

-scarface- wrote:Here is a little video preview of Cam's v10.5

phpBB [video]


Lookin good bro! Did you download v10.6? Let me know how you like it when you do (Y)

maumau78 wrote:Image

(Y)


Melo on the Lakers eh? :wink: Nice screen!

sevin0seven wrote:thank you for putting them back. (Y) it annoyed the heck out of me playing the retro teams with those black addidas socks. :P

keep up the great work Cam. :cool:


You're very welcome bro! Haha I know what you mean, I honestly forgot they were under striped socks as I use the Padded calf sleeve for D.Rose's leg gear, but I'm glad I was able to restore it for all the retro players (Y)

Brianbscotty wrote:Love it. I do have a request for the next update, though. Can you put the fat nets back in?


I'm glad you like it bro, I'm confused with your request though, fat nets? As in the hoop's net? That's a gamedata.iff file if that's what you're talking about. I might be misunderstanding though :P
Image
Image
User avatar
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am
Location: Motor City ✈ Sunshine State

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby -scarface- on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:47 am

Cam, not yet bro, I really like v10.5, but I will try your latest masterpiece ;)
one more clip with v10.5

phpBB [video]
Visit my 2K14 and 2K10 thread, Image to my Youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
Image
User avatar
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby Brianbscotty on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:04 am

Yes. I had the thicker nets, now I don't. They are the default ones. Can I put that mod back in and not mess with your stuff?
Brianbscotty
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 am

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby Ortho on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:47 am

Its a lot better but its somehow pepper like reddish for some players and strangely greyish for others, red is the dominant for sure, i see lot of redskins on the court. Is it because of TD2k14.exe, can we use it with this global?
User avatar
Ortho
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 am

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby mrleix_qt on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 pm

thank you sir for the 10.6 :crazyeyes:

btw, where do you get the lebron shoes on your front page screenshot? what roater do you use? thanks in advance. :applaud:
User avatar
mrleix_qt
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm
Location: Cubao Quezon City, Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: giga.ultra, leowan731, Nazar, TBM and 19 guests