✪ [Cam]'s Mods ✪ #TheReturn & Complete Association Mod info: Post 1250 + Poll

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Are you interested in Cam's Complete Roster Project conversion & Complete Association Mod?

Yes to both
59%
Yes to Complete Association Mod, but using Med's roster
20%
Yes to Cam's Next-Gen Complete Roster Project conversion
17%
No
4%

Total votes : 125

Re: ✪Cam's Compilation Global v10.6 feat. SJ & Lagoa RELEASE

Postby [Cam] on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:05 am

HoopJunkie wrote:The global is great so far! The only thing I take issue with is the eyes. Certain eye colors are way to intense. If you look at Steph Curry he looks like he is half werewolf. Just saying though.

Thanks man, I've been using certain eye textures that in combination with the lighting appear way too intense. I've changed it up for the next release going with different eye textures (Y)

darko880 wrote:and dont have a much sweat if you possible to make it...

If i remember correctly you asked for a lot of sweat before, and in my opinion I think the amount of sweat that's used now is as close to realism as it gets and still may be dialed up a bit. The picture in the first post of LeBron with full sweat is how max sweat looks and I won't be changing it to make players any sweatier than that.

mosesas wrote:Does version 10.6 reduce frames at all?

Not that I know of, I haven't heard anything about the global reducing frames.

Kaitoukid wrote:Awesome modssssss! But can you make another, but like 8.1 global mod. fix lebron body size its too thin. can you make it the default body proportion? I really like your mod! It is awesome.

Kaitoukid wrote:Hi Cam! I really like your mod. but can you make another but with the default body size. I think lebron arm is too thin. I like the default body size. please? Thankss. But its awesome mod

Kaitoukid wrote:Your global is really awesome. I swear bot. can you make another like 8.1 global mod with the default body size. its good for lebron with his default arm and muscle size. It will be really perfect! Please I hope. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

Kaitoukid wrote:"Does it look better in the old or new version? Is this something that you guys believe warrants changing or is it not that big of a deal? Let me know guys "
Its became the best because of your MODS! Awesome. But can you make the body size to its default! It's better for lebron having ts default body. and for other. I hope, You fix the body to its default. HEHEHEHE

Dude I think you've asked for this literally 10 times in 2 different locations in less than 24 hours.. The body mods I use are to aim more towards realism, LeBron does not look as muscular as he is in the default body mods. I will be releasing 5 versions of the next edition of the compilation global, one being with default body mods for those that want that, but you don't need to ask me 10 times.

Medevenx wrote:OH MY GOD! I tried it, FELL IN LOVE! GLOBAL IS AMAZING!!!!! Although may I suggest that you keep the Arm Sleeves regular (without the pads on the elbows) thanks!!!!!

Glad you like it bro! I'll be releasing an edition with arm sleeves regular with no pad (which I'll be using myself) in the next update, as well as the "next-gen" arm sleeve version with the pads in all the elbows for those that liked that.

Dmayne wrote:
Medevenx wrote:OH MY GOD! I tried it, FELL IN LOVE! GLOBAL IS AMAZING!!!!! Although may I suggest that you keep the Arm Sleeves regular (without the pads on the elbows) thanks!!!!!

Well I agree, would be nice if they worked just for the one sleeve, too bad they overwrite the other 2.

I know this is probably not possible, but look into removing the shine from the arm/leg sleeves, kneepads and socks, when team color is used, it doesn't match the jerseys or arm bands at all, the color is just too dull. Also some of the away socks are grey instead of black because of that shine. I know this is not your global causing this, it's 2k's fault. I don't know how this can be accomplished, it's not the texture, it's something in the global that is forcing them to shine. We need a skilled hex editor most likely.

Yea like I said I'll be releasing a version without the bumps, sadly it'll be no bump for any of the sleeves, just the texture of the bump will be there. As far as arm/leg sleeves and those other accessories having that shine that's something I'm not sure if I can really fix. I can intensify the colors/ blacks & whites to an extent, but the sheen on the accessories is just something that's there as they made the material reflect light rather than absorb it.

Just a little update for everyone, v11 will include 5 versions in hopes of pleasing the masses:
~Default Body Mod
~Next Gen Arm Sleeves + Normal Legs
~Next Gen Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves
~Normal Arm Sleeves + Normal Legs
~Normal Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves

There will be much more minor changes included, and pending SJ's permission to use his official gratitude global as a base, I can release as soon as tonight as I've already edited my personal global with SJ's official as a base.
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby HoopJunkie on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:21 am

Also [Cam] in my game the players with dark skin a really dark. Is there anyway to lighten them? Or would you consider a global without the SJ shadowing?

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
HoopJunkie

Postby Phreak50 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:14 am

You can tweak colours and temps with SweetFX, just edit the settings file :)
Phreak50

Postby Medevenx on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 pm

So which version should I download? I really like v10.6's bodies I just want regular arm sleeves lol
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby HoopJunkie on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Phreak50 wrote:You can tweak colours and temps with SweetFX, just edit the settings file :)

Unfortunately I have no idea how to do that at all. :?

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
HoopJunkie

Postby Dmayne on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Medevenx wrote:So which version should I download? I really like v10.6's bodies I just want regular arm sleeves lol

We wait until v11 ~Normal Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves, hopefully SJ gives permission soon. (Y)
Dmayne

Postby Maverick on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Excited for the new version. :bowdown2:
Maverick
for Life

Postby Gretsch on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh sorry dude. I just really want that default body. Because its better for me. But thanks for your consideration. it will not happen again. Thank you for granting my request. You're the best. Just always make other with default body. Thank you again. and sorry that I annoyed you. By the way, in your v11 mod. you will make default body with the newest features like you mention, next gen arm sleeves? And can you make the i promise rubberband away=black home=white, cause it's away=white and home=black by 2k's default? thankssssssssss! You're awesome.
Gretsch

Postby Greekman on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 pm

So should we download everything or just the 10.6 version? :mrgreen:
Greekman

Postby Angelo on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Damn cant wait :mrgreen:
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Cam] on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:39 pm

HoopJunkie wrote:Also [Cam] in my game the players with dark skin a really dark. Is there anyway to lighten them? Or would you consider a global without the SJ shadowing?

Hmm my only suggestion would be to use an ENB that lightens skin tones if you'd like to lighten them. There are a few "Next-gen" like ENBs that have this effect, sadly I'll be using SJ's shadowing as my base so the skin tones will be as he's designed. I personally use chicagoRAW's crystal clear photo mod for my game and feel it does a good job keeping most skin tones in check (Y)

Medevenx wrote:So which version should I download? I really like v10.6's bodies I just want regular arm sleeves lol

As Dmayne says below the version you'd want will be ~Normal Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves (Y)

Dmayne wrote:

We wait until v11 ~Normal Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves, hopefully SJ gives permission soon. (Y)

Permission has been given, putting on finishing touches, editing body mods and release will be within an hour or so (Y)

DMavs wrote:Excited for the new version. :bowdown2:

Glad you're excited man, it's coming to you guys asap :D

Kaitoukid wrote:Oh sorry dude. I just really want that default body. Because its better for me. But thanks for your consideration. it will not happen again. Thank you for granting my request. You're the best. Just always make other with default body. Thank you again. and sorry that I annoyed you. By the way, in your v11 mod. you will make default body with the newest features like you mention, next gen arm sleeves? And can you make the i promise rubberband away=black home=white, cause it's away=white and home=black by 2k's default? thankssssssssss! You're awesome.

I understand man, I was just saying no need to contact me 10+ times, I read all requests and always take them into consideration. You're not the only one that like default bodies, so I decided to make a plethora of versions for this update as although I may like a version a certain way, others may not; I don't do this for me, I do it for the community so I try to please as many as I can (Y) As far as the next gen arm sleeves, that won't be included with the default bodies, as next gen sleeves are a result of body modificaions. The "I Promise" Rubberband change I can make though, I checked reference photos to make sure that LeBron does indeed wear them in the fashion that you've requested and he does. (Though most time he wears red and white or white and red) But a simple texture edit should make it switch to White - Home , Black - Away (Y)

Greekman wrote:So should we download everything or just the 10.6 version? :mrgreen:

Just wait for version 11 and only download that and you'll have everything you need :)

Kris wrote:Damn cant wait :mrgreen:

Give me an hour or two max and your wait will be over! :cheeky:

My man SJ has granted me permission to use his Official Gratitude Global as the base for v11 so I will be releasing within a couple hours max for you guys (Y) If you have any final requests before I release (though I know it's pretty early most everywhere) post them quickly as I'm doing final touches as we speak (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 ft. SJ & Lagoa release so

Postby Gretsch on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 am

WAFAFSFW
Last edited by Gretsch on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gretsch

Postby Gretsch on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 am

Okay man, I understand that but you can't really have your new features with default bodies? or you can make the legs thin but not too thin. but the upper body is in defaut :( YouR10. 6 global. I like that special mention i like the padded sleeve! :) realistic, did you include that with your new global? but you can combine or make the i promise rubberband with default bodies? :)) Now he always use black i promise rubberband, even it's away or home. he now only used red if they use alternate. But it's best that white IPromiseRubberband for home and black for away. I will just ask, if someone made tight jersey but not as too tight like bliss. I dont like that mod. But all in all Thank you so much. Thanks you so much, Man! The best! Keep up the good work.
Gretsch

Postby Maverick on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 am

[Cam] wrote:Give me an hour or two max and your wait will be over! :cheeky:

Perfection can wait. No rush. :)
Maverick
for Life

Postby Angelo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:25 am

Grrrr too excited already :mrgreen:
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Cam] on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 am

Alright guys here it is, Version 11 of my compilation global featuring SeanJohn1414 & Lagoa: Official Gratitude Edition. Thanks to SJ for allowing me to work with him and his amazing Official Gratitude Global and therefore this version will be known as the Official Gratitude Edition. Included are 5 versions of the global with different body mods to suit everyone's liking.

Update #11
Updated 11/14/13 11:20 AM EST

5 Versions Included:
~Default Body Mod
~Lagoa's Next Gen Arm Sleeves Body Mod + Normal Legs
~Lagoa's Next Gen Arm Sleeves Body Mod + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves
~Lagoa's Normal Arm Sleeves Body Mod + Normal Legs
~Lagoa's Normal Arm Sleeves Body Mod + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves
~Calf size for muscular body type for skinny legs slightly increased
~Eye color textures changed (less intense for lighter eye colors)
~"I Promise" Rubberband colors corrected (White when home, Black when away)
~Other minor edits to lighting and occlusions

Enjoy Guys!
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v11 ft. SJ & Lagoa RELEASED!

Postby bhilogy on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:43 am

thank you so much again my friend [Cam], hoping to still see more of your amazing works!
bhilogy

Postby lexo1000 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:43 am

Great job! I like that you let us the choice between different versions but can you tell me wich is for you the most realistic version?
Thanks
lexo1000

Postby jay-r on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:40 am

Thank's Cam ;). Please accept a little donation on my behalf.

Your donation is now complete Payment by PayPal
Confirmation number: 4FL015141F709633N
jay-r

Postby ege47 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 am

Why you put pads on Adidas sleeves and removed non padded sleeves tho :-( Besides, its just an awesome global.
ege47

Postby eustachy1 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:44 am

My opionion perfect and realistic Next Gen Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves ! Thanks for perfect works
Last edited by eustachy1 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
eustachy1

Postby Greekman on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:58 am

I know that it's a lot to ask but can you put some screenshots to see the differences between the files?
Awesome work! :mrgreen:
Greekman

Postby [Cam] on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:06 am

bhilogy wrote:thank you so much again my friend [Cam], hoping to still see more of your amazing works!

Anytime my friend! I look forward to releasing more mods for you guys!

lexo1000 wrote:Great job! I like that you let us the choice between different versions but can you tell me wich is for you the most realistic version?
Thanks

My personal preference would be between:
~Lagoa's Next Gen Arm Sleeves Body Mod + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves
or
~Lagoa's Normal Sleeves Body Mod + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves

I personally enjoy the skinny legs as I modded them to make them longer for body proportions as well as having the addition of longer knee pads/knee sleeves like most wear in the NBA today. Plus I just feel default legs are too bulky for NBA players. Lagoa's Next Gen Arm sleeve is excellent, the only downfall is it makes all arm sleeves padded including the normal arm sleeve and the Adidas arm sleeve. So it really depends on your preference of accessory accuracy + body proportion accuracy (Y)

jay-r wrote:Thank's Cam ;). Please accept a little donation on my behalf.

Your donation is now complete Payment by PayPal
Confirmation number: 4FL015141F709633N

Thank you so much bro! Words can't explain how much I appreciate your constant support. It means the world to me that you continue to support my efforts :D Thank you so much man!

ege47 wrote:Why you put pads on Adidas sleeves and removed non padded sleeves tho :-( Besides, its just an awesome global.

It's a side effect of Lagoa's next gen arm sleeve body mod, it makes pads in all sleeves. That's why I included the multiple versions for those that did not like that being there. Thanks for the compliment though bro, I'm glad you like it :)

eustachy1 wrote:My opionion perfect and realistic Next Gen Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves ! Thanks for perfect works

Very good choice bro! You're very welcome, glad you enjoy the global!

Greekman wrote:I know that it's a lot to ask but can you put some screenshots to see the differences between the files?
Awesome work! :mrgreen:

Thanks man, when I get some time maybe I can post some screens of the 5 version differences.

Thank you everyone for the support once again! It means the world to me that I can do anything at all for this community.
Just an FYI; Lagoa is working on V4 of his global that includes:
~Longer legs for normal leg players (non-skinny leg)
~Jersey and Accessory texture edits for more realistic and clean results
~Different lighting on players

With his permission upon release I could include these features in a small update of v11 (v11.1) Would you guys want these features included in the current global? (Y) or (N) Let me know!
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby michaelsan on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:11 am

Cam you can't explain how much you do appreciate jay-r's constant support, but i can't explain how much you are great and a treasure for this community.
If Jordan is a basketball legend, you are a modding legend as well.
Thank you so so much for this work, your polite attitude and your big heart. God bless you.

mike
michaelsan

Postby beAst95 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 am

wow ! this thing perfectly worked for me : Next Gen Arm Sleeves + Skinny Legs + Longer Knee Pads & Sleeves! thanks :))
i wish your next version will fix 'the player will really touch the ball' :)) can you do dat ?
just read previous comment about this thing :)
(Y) (Y) (Y)
beAst95

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding