✪ [Cam]'s Mods ✪ #TheReturn & Complete Association Mod info: Post 1250 + Poll

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Are you interested in Cam's Complete Roster Project conversion & Complete Association Mod?

Yes to both
59%
Yes to Complete Association Mod, but using Med's roster
20%
Yes to Cam's Next-Gen Complete Roster Project conversion
17%
No
4%

Total votes : 125

Re: ✪ Cam's SuperGlobal v11.5 update in progress ✪

Postby [Cam] on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:35 am

Phreak50 wrote:Are you sticking with SJ's sweat? Or going with Lagoa's?

SJ's (Y) I feel it's the most realistic looking. Plus with SJ's hex edits, any other texture of sweat used looks like milk has been poured all over the players as the highlights are exaggerated
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby michaelsan on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 am

It's just me who's having reddish player's models? :-(
michaelsan

Postby bhilogy on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 am

i noticed that the jerseys on the shoulder part are more tighter than the ugly defaults! wow this is another breakthrough my friend [Cam]! really impressed by your works
bhilogy

Postby tatlopuyo on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 am

thank you.one last question..numbers for the jersey textures?
tatlopuyo

Postby HoopJunkie on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 am

[Cam] wrote:
Phreak50 wrote:Are you sticking with SJ's sweat? Or going with Lagoa's?

SJ's (Y) I feel it's the most realistic looking. Plus with SJ's hex edits, any other texture of sweat used looks like milk has been poured all over the players as the highlights are exaggerated

I have a quick question for you [Cam]. Is it possible to do an edit and make finger sleeves? Like the kind that Rondo, KG, and Monta Ellis wear? I think that this would be great to have in game.

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
HoopJunkie

Postby Gretsch on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am

Okay. So can you include that body mod like 8.1? in v 11. 5 Or Default body mod? Can you include both? I knew that Lebron 11 MLLR, But I want the away mode and home mode. So I can change the colors.
Gretsch

Postby [Cam] on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:24 pm

michaelsan wrote:It's just me who's having reddish player's models? :-(

The tones were supposed to be fixed with SJ's official release. Maybe a combination of enb and sweetfx makes them show up more, not sure as I'm not having that problem, though I use only CCPM enb.

bhilogy wrote:i noticed that the jerseys on the shoulder part are more tighter than the ugly defaults! wow this is another breakthrough my friend [Cam]! really impressed by your works

Yea I've been messing with jersey models as well to see if I can achieve tighter jerseys that's just what things look like as a result :P Thanks as always my friend!

tatlopuyo wrote:thank you.one last question..numbers for the jersey textures?

Ahh I'll have to look again, I'll PM it to you when I find it

HoopJunkie wrote:
I have a quick question for you [Cam]. Is it possible to do an edit and make finger sleeves? Like the kind that Rondo, KG, and Monta Ellis wear? I think that this would be great to have in game.

Yea bro I actually had a request to attempt making the "next gen" finger sleeves so I tested out adjusting the finger straps these are the results (normal straps don't have the physics to bend whereas long straps do)
Normal Strap
Long Strap (Unfinished, but will use these for the final version)

Kaitoukid wrote:Okay. So can you include that body mod like 8.1? in v 11. 5 Or Default body mod? Can you include both? I knew that Lebron 11 MLLR, But I want the away mode and home mode. So I can change the colors.

They were both included in the last update and will be in this one as well. As far as any other Lebron 11's I don't know what to tell you.

Just a little update, finished up making long knee sleeves for Lagoa's muscular body, now I just have to transfer them to the rest of the body types, then make a "normal arm" version by transferring the legs to his previous upper body mods without next-gen sleeves. Gonna finish making the finger sleeves and convert other bugged accessories and then I shall be able to release 11.5 (Y)

[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby Irvingrookie on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Are you also adding the D.Rose Adidas knee sleeves? Just wondering.
Irvingrookie

Postby Gretsch on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Okay Thanks for including both the default body mod and body mod from 8.1 , I will just asked if you alreadyfix the i promise rubberband? and when this version will be release? Look at this picture. I'm using your global 8.1 Can you include this? Because The upper body I think it's in default, which is good for me, also I think the legs are thin and tight shoes? I think this is better. Can you include this instead of Default body mod?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gretsch

Postby Phreak50 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Gonna sound rude, but if you want that many changes, make your own. Seems every post is a damn request.
Phreak50

Postby Ese on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Can we able to get this knee sleeve length?
*edit: what I meant was can we still see the skin even if we choose the mid length socks.

Ese

Postby [Cam] on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Irvingrookie wrote:Are you also adding the D.Rose Adidas knee sleeves? Just wondering.

I'm contemplating if I will for this release, I'm really not happy with the quality of the textures due to low dimension restrictions. Also replacing knee pads with Adidas knee sleeves for just D.Rose effects a lot of players that actually wear knee pads especially with players wearing longer knew sleeves and such so we'll see bro. I might wait to include them in a later update as I have a lot on my plate for this one.

Kaitoukid wrote:Okay Thanks for including both the default body mod and body mod from 8.1 , I will just asked if you alreadyfix the i promise rubberband? and when this version will be release? Look at this picture. I'm using your global 8.1 Can you include this? Because The upper body I think it's in default, which is good for me, also I think the legs are thin and tight shoes? I think this is better. Can you include this instead of Default body mod?

There's a higher demand of just Default body mod rather than 8.1's body mods. I can't just do one large change that'll please you as quite frankly nothing seems to please you, you just request more and more changes and it's quite overwhelming. It's as if nothing satisfies you even though I've fulfilled all your requests til this point. I can't keep just doing things for you man, it'll take me up to like 10 versions of globals and body mods I'd need to sort through. As far as the I Promise band I don't know what to fix as it's showing normally for me, though I know it seems to be bugged for you, I have no clue what exactly to tweak to fox things for you

Phreak50 wrote:Gonna sound rude, but if you want that many changes, make your own. Seems every post is a damn request.

It's not rude it's honestly the truth. I've tried to be nice but the requests are never ending and I've already got a lot on my plate :crazyeyes:

Ese wrote:Can we able to get this knee sleeve length?
*edit: what I meant was can we still see the skin even if we choose the mid length socks.

Umm I'd suggest using the skinny leg version for this request, as that's the way the mid length socks look with long hex pads as seen below. I can't really make a lot of changes to Lagoa's body mods he's got a lot of changes that are conflicting with my normal style of edits so that would be my suggestion bro (Y)

Once again my apologies for the delay of the release, the plethora of requests has delayed things a bit as I'm trying to include as much as I can in this release rather then having to release another 3 versions to satisfy everyone
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby bhilogy on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:41 pm

can't wait for the release! a lot of things have changed to your update! congrats in advance my friend! btw, did you noticed the socks that are less black in game? i forgot to add the long socks if i put a pad with the long socks, the pad is more darker than the socks :)
bhilogy

Postby Gretsch on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:10 pm

The promise rubberband. You saw it too. I 'm not the only one having bug. So don't just point it on me.
Gretsch

Postby DJNIKEL on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 am

Being new to PC gaming I honestly cant believe what I'm reading. A bunch of whining babies that nitpick every single thing! Can you do this to that hexpad, this guy doesnt wear that kind of sleeve, can we see his leg if he wears these socks, can you implement finger sleeves!!!!!! lol omg are you guys kidding me! This dude is working hours upon hours and all you people do is complain about the stupidiest stuff!! And on top of it, he's not asking for a dime! You people need to be more grateful for what people are putting out there for OUR pleasure. Why dont you guys write to 2k and complain about finger sleeves lol Cam, do what you do and don't let peoples tedious requests slow you down. Make a product that you love and F the rest.
DJNIKEL

Postby hot_wyre21 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 am

DJNIKEL wrote:Being new to PC gaming I honestly cant believe what I'm reading. A bunch of whining babies that nitpick every single thing! Can you do this to that hexpad, this guy doesnt wear that kind of sleeve, can we see his leg if he wears these socks, can you implement finger sleeves!!!!!! lol omg are you guys kidding me! This dude is working hours upon hours and all you people do is complain about the stupidiest stuff!! And on top of it, he's not asking for a dime! You people need to be more grateful for what people are putting out there for OUR pleasure. Why dont you guys write to 2k and complain about finger sleeves lol Cam, do what you do and don't let peoples tedious requests slow you down. Make a product that you love and F the rest.

"new to pc gaming"... that says it all. Many of these complaints are either posters feedback on the global, or valid questions regarding features that people enjoyed in older versions. Many of the post/questions/requests have (imo) improved the global and have made the game much more enjoyable to play.... so dont jump down everyones throat for being "whiney" and "nitpickey"

that being said... cant wait for the 11.5 updates, keep up the good work!
hot_wyre21

Postby DJNIKEL on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 pm

hot_wyre21 wrote:"new to pc gaming"... that says it all. Many of these complaints are either posters feedback on the global, or valid questions regarding features that people enjoyed in older versions. Many of the post/questions/requests have (imo) improved the global and have made the game much more enjoyable to play.... so dont jump down everyones throat for being "whiney" and "nitpickey"

Not sure what me being new to pc gaming has to do with anything. Been gaming all my life but decided to build myself a pc recently and that make my point not valid? All I'm saying is that I'm reading a lot of whining complaints and stupid requests. I'm sorry that I find finger sleeves and I promise rubber bands tedious and unimportant additions. Unbelievable.
DJNIKEL

Postby GloryD on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 pm

DJNIKEL wrote:
hot_wyre21 wrote:"new to pc gaming"... that says it all. Many of these complaints are either posters feedback on the global, or valid questions regarding features that people enjoyed in older versions. Many of the post/questions/requests have (imo) improved the global and have made the game much more enjoyable to play.... so dont jump down everyones throat for being "whiney" and "nitpickey"

Not sure what me being new to pc gaming has to do with anything. Been gaming all my life but decided to build myself a pc recently and that make my point not valid? All I'm saying is that I'm reading a lot of whining complaints and stupid requests. I'm sorry that I find finger sleeves and I promise rubber bands tedious and unimportant additions. Unbelievable.

Nothing wrong with making suggestions that could enhance the realism of a global to make the game better in the aspect of accessories...Modders have the right to say yes or no to the ideas of the people who post here.

"Can A Butterfly Sing?"

Check out my YT Channel...317 Subs and Counting! https://www.youtube.com/user/vVvGloryD/
GloryD
"Dr . Drain Is Calling For Rain"

Postby Gretsch on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Cam this is my last request. " Ankle Brace is updated to socks style (U can use colored socks now) " Can you make it? like Lagoa features on his global on 2k13
Gretsch

Postby Maverick on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:46 am

Just take your time [Cam]. I'm sure it'll worth the wait for us. (Y)
Maverick
for Life

Postby denas on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 am

I would suggest making all accessories branded. Nike, Adidas etc. It would be cool to see Nike tick in head bands, or Adidas on elbow pads or wrist bands. And the default sleeve should have an Adidas or Nike sign.. And that goes for leg accessories also. I know many would think what difference does it make, but when you think about it, in real life all accessories are made by brands, even for eg. Paul Milsap's plain black sleeve is made by Adidas (with Adidas logo). So by adding these small things just adds that piece of realism and makes the game feel more official... Just as 2k replaced default shoes with Nike, its not mind blowing but surely looks 100 times better... :)
denas

Postby seanbarkley on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:23 am

LOVE what youy are doing Cam, Keep it up!! I just suggest 2 different lenghts: hex leg sleeves shorter than non-hexed. That's how players are wearing them currently.
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley

Postby chris7 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:01 am

Great Work Cam!Worth the waiting!
chris7

Postby [Cam] on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:31 am

bhilogy wrote:can't wait for the release! a lot of things have changed to your update! congrats in advance my friend! btw, did you noticed the socks that are less black in game? i forgot to add the long socks if i put a pad with the long socks, the pad is more darker than the socks :)

Thanks my friend, yeah I noticed all the socks that are less black in game, by replacing a certain layer in game it effects all socks and such making them all lighter/darker, same goes for accessories from what I've noticed (Y) (Y)

Kaitoukid wrote:The promise rubberband. You saw it too. I 'm not the only one having bug. So don't just point it on me.

Kaitoukid wrote:Cam this is my last request. " Ankle Brace is updated to socks style (U can use colored socks now) " Can you make it? like Lagoa features on his global on 2k13

Yeah I saw it, and like I said I don't know what to do, I can't fix something that's not bugged for me as I don't know what specifically to alter is my point dude. I'm not pointing anything on you. As far as making colored socks I don't know about that as ankle braces are occupied by well, ankle braces, and ankle wraps will be occupied by D.Rose's Ankle wear + Socks. I'm going for realism with this global rather than just cool accessories and such. I'll probably make a separate global for those that want all that fancy branded gear and stuff not worn in the NBA, but at this time I'm focusing on what's being worn in the NBA today.

DJNIKEL wrote:Being new to PC gaming I honestly cant believe what I'm reading. A bunch of whining babies that nitpick every single thing! Can you do this to that hexpad, this guy doesnt wear that kind of sleeve, can we see his leg if he wears these socks, can you implement finger sleeves!!!!!! lol omg are you guys kidding me! This dude is working hours upon hours and all you people do is complain about the stupidiest stuff!! And on top of it, he's not asking for a dime! You people need to be more grateful for what people are putting out there for OUR pleasure. Why dont you guys write to 2k and complain about finger sleeves lol Cam, do what you do and don't let peoples tedious requests slow you down. Make a product that you love and F the rest.

DJNIKEL wrote:Not sure what me being new to pc gaming has to do with anything. Been gaming all my life but decided to build myself a pc recently and that make my point not valid? All I'm saying is that I'm reading a lot of whining complaints and stupid requests. I'm sorry that I find finger sleeves and I promise rubber bands tedious and unimportant additions. Unbelievable.

I've gotten used to it at this point man. I don't mind the requests honestly I just get disturbed when they become demands or when 1 person wants things a certain way just for themselves. It makes a lot more work for me and makes me feel like all my work is for nothing as it's not even what people makes people happy. I don't mind not getting paid, but do appreciate those that have donated to me in the past as it does motivate me to keep on pushing. Honestly what's been holding up this release has been the plethora of requests as it's lead to me having to do a lot more work than I usually do. I've decided to withhold certain requests though so I can get this release out already and just include them in v12 or like v11.6

I agree some posts have improved the global whereas others have confused me to what exactly people want. Some people love anything anyone releases and call it amazing or best global ever even if they add just like 1 thing. I see people gushing over a new global just because it has D.Rose knee pads when all that takes is importing an old texture with the click of a button lol. So I mean some people are easily fascinated but as long as the people that enjoy my work are happy that's all that matters. Thanks for the support man and sorry for taking so long to release this version.

GloryD wrote:Nothing wrong with making suggestions that could enhance the realism of a global to make the game better in the aspect of accessories...Modders have the right to say yes or no to the ideas of the people who post here.

I agree making suggestions is always helpful as I'd like to keep things as close to realism as possible. But some requests within the past 5-10 posts aren't necessarily in that category and that's when I must decline (for example colored socks, no one in the NBA wears them)

DMavs wrote:Just take your time [Cam]. I'm sure it'll worth the wait for us. (Y)

Thanks for the patience man, I've been working hard to get this out to you guys but ended up getting sick again so I've spent a lot more time sleeping than I'd like to admit. But I'm determined to get this out to you guys.

denas wrote:I would suggest making all accessories branded. Nike, Adidas etc. It would be cool to see Nike tick in head bands, or Adidas on elbow pads or wrist bands. And the default sleeve should have an Adidas or Nike sign.. And that goes for leg accessories also. I know many would think what difference does it make, but when you think about it, in real life all accessories are made by brands, even for eg. Paul Milsap's plain black sleeve is made by Adidas (with Adidas logo). So by adding these small things just adds that piece of realism and makes the game feel more official... Just as 2k replaced default shoes with Nike, its not mind blowing but surely looks 100 times better... :)

I saw you post this on SJ's thread and I agree and disagree with certain points. Making branded accessories has a sense of realism but lacks accuracy. If I were to brand arm sleeves Adidas then every player who wears an arm sleeve would be wearing Adidas which is far from accurate as only roughly 5% of the NBA wear Adidas arm sleeves. Nike arm sleeves aren't used at all and if I'm not mistaken the common arm sleeves/leg accessories worn in the NBA are actually logo-less. The only ones that have logos are Adidas and I believe that's due to an agreement between the NBA and Adidas. 2k didn't replace default shoes with Nike either sadly, there are still a good amount of players that wear those ugly default shoes :cry: Evan Turner for example. Great suggestion, I don't mean to completely shoot down your idea, but for the moment I'll have to hold off on this one as there would be a lot of conflicts of accuracy for those that do enjoy that sense of realism and for roster makers when they're editing accessories. It'd be nice if 2k gave you the choice to choose what brand of said accessory you'd like to wear, in that case I'd make a whole buncha branded accessories :D

seanbarkley wrote:LOVE what youy are doing Cam, Keep it up!! I just suggest 2 different lenghts: hex leg sleeves shorter than non-hexed. That's how players are wearing them currently.

Thanks bro! I was going to do this however lengthening the layer for knee sleeves effects both hex and non-hexed :cry: I'm in the midst of making knee pads into hexed knee sleeves like D.Rose wears, but it's gonna somewhat conflict with players who actually wear knee pads (Rondo, MCW, etc.) so I dunno if the change is gonna be permanent; gahh so many accessories so little layers :crazyeyes:

chris7 wrote:Great Work Cam!Worth the waiting!

Thanks bro! and thank you for your patience!

Once again guys sorry for the delay in the release, I've been sick again though thankfully nothing too crazy leading me to have to go to the hospital again, just been needing bed rest. I'm in the midst of putting the final touches on 11.5 but thought I'd address certain additions that had been mentioned or requested earlier that I'll be withholding until the next release when I'm feeling a little better/when I have more time.
~Finger Sleeves -- (Blender isn't cooperating as much as I'd like it to be and dealing with such a small area with the provided layers is making things looking not as real as I like things to be upon releasing my work.)
~Adidas Knee Pads and Ankle Wraps with Socks + Ankle Braces -- (The textures look awful in my opinion as they're so pixelated due to restrictions of being 64x64 or 128x128 it just doesn't look good. Also with Lagoa's new body mods and each accessory being elongated it just makes this concern of mine even more exaggerated) In the mean time the padded calf sleeve while remain Rose's leg gear and if you really can't take the placement of the pad and the lack of skin showing I'm sorry :|
~"Even Longer Knee Sleeves" -- (I kind of explained this one earlier as with Lagoa editing each leg accessory to fit his new longer legs, the way I've lengthened the Knee sleeves is just about as long as they'll get will remaining accurate, so in a way they are the "even longer knee sleeves" :? )
~Editing Lagoa's Accessories -- After checking through all of his body types there are a ton of accessories that are bugged sadly. Fixing each and every one will delay the release even more and I feel bad holding the release any longer.

I hope you guys can understand why I've decided to hold off on these additions, especially for what was intended to be just a small update of a previous release (beginning with just 11.1 going to 11.5 and rather than going to 12 which would mean a big update which I had bigger plans for) I believe these additions won't truly make or break the game as they are minor aesthetics (though I know some do want them, including myself) so I will continue to work on them. I do apologize; but I can at least say that when I release 12 I'll include most if not all of these additions; maybe even a small update like 11.6 to add these. I'm gonna release 11.5 soon hopefully as maybe a BETA and we'll go from there guys (Y)

Edit: I've boiled it down to this -- would you guys

A. Like a release of 11.5 with the aforementioned additions withheld to get a release sooner
or
B. Wait longer for a release of 11.5 with the additions added?

Let me know guys (Y)
Last edited by [Cam] on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby den0809 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:26 am

its up to you man, we are willing to wait bro.. still loving your 11.0 global
den0809

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding