[Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou(updated to v1.3)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou (updated to v1

Postby jjgildner27 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:49 am

anyway to read and save to anthor player like last creating a somewhat clone feature?
jjgildner27

Postby mlp111 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 am

i'm a beginner, how do i open a roster in this program
mlp111

Postby fera on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:59 am

I wonder if last year's exemple could help anyway viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88196
fera

Postby Kieran on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 am

mlp111 wrote:i'm a beginner, how do i open a roster in this program

+1

I can't get a roster open in it either. The first screen that loads up when opening the program doesn't contain a 2k14 icon as mentioned in a previous post.
Kieran

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 am

Kieran wrote:

+1

I can't get a roster open in it either. The first screen that loads up when opening the program doesn't contain a 2k14 icon as mentioned in a previous post.

guys come on... experiment play around.

1. Load the program, it will load even if you don't open nba 2k14.
2. Once loaded you may want to boot up 2k14.exe or you won't be able to edit a roster
3. From the in game menu go to Load and select the Roster you want to edit.
4. once you have loaded the roster in game click on the icon at the top with Lebron's head.
5. Now under lebron's head should be an area for you to type in the player's name that you want to edit (Or it will say Alec Zou like in the screen shots)
next to the name area, click on the little blue icon (which is sorts the list of player's) and select the first option.
6. Now a list of all the players in your roster will be loaded up.
7. At this point all you have to do is use the trainer edit all the players you want using the translated thumbnails in this thread.
(You don't need to do anything in game)
8. Save the roster in game.
If you want to view the changes before you save just go to edit player in game and you will see the changes. At this point if you make any changes through the in game editor while the trainer is running they will not be saved after exiting the "edit player" screen even if you did select save changes.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Kieran wrote:

+1

I mentioned that NBA 2K14 button in reference to ROZJ's tool (2K14 TurboEditer1.1). It has a giant button on the upper left hand side, you can't miss it.

Getting a roster to open in any of these programs really isn't rocket science guys. In the post above mine it's explained very well in great detail, but you can boil it down to simply opening up one of the tools, starting up NBA 2K14 and presto.
Nightfly67

Postby mlp111 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:46 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
Kieran wrote:

+1

guys come on... experiment play around.

1. Load the program, it will load even if you don't open nba 2k14.
2. Once loaded you may want to boot up 2k14.exe or you won't be able to edit a roster
3. From the in game menu go to Load and select the Roster you want to edit.
4. once you have loaded the roster in game click on the icon at the top with Lebron's head.
5. Now under lebron's head should be an area for you to type in the player's name that you want to edit (Or it will say Alec Zou like in the screen shots)
next to the name area, click on the little blue icon (which is sorts the list of player's) and select the first option.
6. Now a list of all the players in your roster will be loaded up.
7. At this point all you have to do is use the trainer edit all the players you want using the translated thumbnails in this thread.
(You don't need to do anything in game)
8. Save the roster in game.
If you want to view the changes before you save just go to edit player in game and you will see the changes. At this point if you make any changes through the in game editor while the trainer is running they will not be saved after exiting the "edit player" screen even if you did select save changes.

Have to say thanks...... BUT really man was your little rant necessary? How would I have know that I needed to boot 2k in order for this to work? I usually close at all programs and nonessential windows programs, run game booster along side other programs to maximize my gaming experience.... That would have been the last thing I tried... But thanks anyways
mlp111

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:02 pm

mlp111 wrote:Have to say thanks...... BUT really man was your little rant necessary? How would I have know that I needed to boot 2k in order for this to work? I usually close at all programs and nonessential windows programs, run game booster along side other programs to maximize my gaming experience.... That would have been the last thing I tried... But thanks anyways
These aren't stand-alone programs. They are more like trainers, which is common knowledge really. Especially when you consider they don't require installation, they don't need to be put into the game directory and you don't need to load any roster files. So the only way for it to read the game files, is to run the game.
Nightfly67

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 pm

mlp111 wrote:Have to say thanks...... BUT really man was your little rant necessary? How would I have know that I needed to boot 2k in order for this to work? I usually close at all programs and nonessential windows programs, run game booster along side other programs to maximize my gaming experience.... That would have been the last thing I tried... But thanks anyways

what are you talking about a rant... I want people to start learning how to play around with these tools so the community can pump out more mods. I'm excited about the tool. But seriously how am I ranting when I just gave a detailed description on how to utilize the tool. I was not disrespectful or being rude. I was just encouraging others to play around tools and experiment.
I wish the best of luck to you. I hope this tool helps you create new mods and enhances your gaming experience
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby StompTheCourt on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 pm

TGsoGood wrote:

what are you talking about a rant... I want people to start learning how to play around with these tools so the community can pump out more mods. I'm excited about the tool. But seriously how am I ranting when I just gave a detailed description on how to utilize the tool. I was not disrespectful or being rude. I was just encouraging others to play around tools and experiment.
I wish the best of luck to you. I hope this tool helps you create new mods and enhances your gaming experience

I think mlp111 was talking to Nightfly67 dude (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 pm

in any case this stuff is taking up space in the thread... Has anyone been able to translate the other tabs

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

StompTheCourt wrote:I think mlp111 was talking to Nightfly67 dude (Y)
Nuh uh, I didn't do anything! :lol: Seriously, why would he be talking about me? I've only been trying to help people! I think mlp111 is refering to "guys come on... experiment play around." which is head scratching to say the least.

TGsoGood wrote:in any case this stuff is taking up space in the thread... Has anyone been able to translate the other tabs
I've been toying around with things, trying to see what it changes in-game so I can translate it. But a few people were quicker than me, so all that I've translated has already been translated. :lol: But I'm going to keep working on the things that haven't been translated yet. It actually isn't too difficult once you figure out what the tab you're on means.
Nightfly67

Postby kidabra on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Still can't get this trainer to work. Whenever I try to load it up, I get 3 options: Extract files, Run, Cancel. I've tried both Extract and Run and it won't load up. Even with the game running in the background. Anybody know why?
kidabra

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:58 pm

kidabra wrote:Still can't get this trainer to work. Whenever I try to load it up, I get 3 options: Extract files, Run, Cancel. I've tried both Extract and Run and it won't load up. Even with the game running in the background. Anybody know why?
Alright, you are not trying to run the trainer, you are trying to extract it from the archive. You simply need to extract it wherever you want using 7Zip, WinRAR, whatever you have and then simply run the .exe file.
Nightfly67

Postby corex1 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:54 pm

This trainer is awesome... :applaud:

I even change myplayer team but you cannot change the appearance once you assign CF on your Player...
corex1

Postby kidabra on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:
kidabra wrote:Still can't get this trainer to work. Whenever I try to load it up, I get 3 options: Extract files, Run, Cancel. I've tried both Extract and Run and it won't load up. Even with the game running in the background. Anybody know why?
Alright, you are not trying to run the trainer, you are trying to extract it from the archive. You simply need to extract it wherever you want using 7Zip, WinRAR, whatever you have and then simply run the .exe file.

Like I said, I've tried extracting it, and when I click on the app, it won't open. I tried "run", it still won't open.
kidabra

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:05 pm

kidabra wrote:Like I said, I've tried extracting it, and when I click on the app, it won't open. I tried "run", it still won't open.
You said you tried to run it, which indicates you already extracted the archive. Considering that you still get the "Extract" option, you didn't extract the archive. You don't get any options like extract, or run. All you have to do is double click on the .exe after extracting the archive.

It's difficult to help you when first you say one thing, then another. So for the sake of not having to engage in a pointless back and forth in which I have no idea what exactly your problem is, perhaps you can tell me step-by-step what you're doing, and what is going wrong?
Last edited by Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightfly67

Postby nextnba on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm

How do you load up the program? I open up the application and I get what looks like 5 browsing fields only? I can't get to the section that shows L. Jame's head.
nextnba

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 pm

nextnba wrote:How do you load up the program? I open up the application and I get what looks like 5 browsing fields only? I can't get to the section that shows L. Jame's head.
I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, but you load up the program by double-clicking on the .exe. Make sure you extract all the files! If you try to run the program from the archive, it's not going to work properly.
Nightfly67

Postby wilson27 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 pm

anyone knows how to change player type?
Your Tip Here :D
wilson27

Postby Kieran on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:13 pm

I had actually tried a few things, experimentation and trial/error. But came up short that's why I asked for help.
TGSogood thanks for the step by step, it has helped me to a degree as there was no process in the thread before your post.
Most people hopefully do give it a shot first before asking. I personally wouldn't have been able to learn CF creation without your guides and hours of practice! :D
Kieran

Postby buffalochipster on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:37 pm

So I try to open the program, and I get this...any idea of what I can do next? Thanks!
buffalochipster

Postby *DSSXe* on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 pm

buffalochipster wrote:Image

So I try to open the program, and I get this...any idea of what I can do next? Thanks!

Deleted and downloaded again! Then save roster in game, open thn program, go to lebron icon and find the player you want!
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby lawyersenan on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 pm

buffalochipster wrote:Image

+1 same thing happens to me
lawyersenan

Postby kill bill on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Saw the post of *DSSXe* I redownloaded but I couldn't do anything :( Please HELP!
Greece - Ελλάς
kill bill

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding