NBA 2K14 Cheat Table

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K14 Cheat Table

Postby ysj19921026 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

3DMGAME-NBA2K14.All.Version-XiaoXing.rar

you can read this:
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4054307-1-1.html
this is an editor from chinese,3DM
it saids that when you play MC,open the editor first,then press F4,so the sliders will be unlocked,but the sliders is same as the sliders in main menu,so if you wanna change your sliders,change it in main menu-option-game settings-game sliders~
enjoy it~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is wonderful~B-Ball is great~
It is whlie it's not~
ysj19921026

Postby [Double LC] on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

the Virus detect!!! :(
GOD is GOOD, All the Time !!!

[Facebook] [Double LC - Blog] [bbs.baballs.com]
[<<CLICK ME>>]
"Sorry My Sucks ENGLISH !!!"
[Double LC]

Postby ysj19921026 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:27 am

[Double LC] wrote:the Virus detect!!! :(

forget it~it just a mistake by virus detected software~i just use it and nothing bad happens~
Life is wonderful~B-Ball is great~
It is whlie it's not~
ysj19921026

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:03 am

[Double LC] wrote:the Virus detect!!! :(

That's just a false positive, nothing to worry about. If you are worried about it, simply run the "suspected" file(s) through an online virus scanner.
Nightfly67

Postby Lakerfan79 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:01 am

is it possible to change our attributes beyond the limit like 99 everything?
Lakerfan79

Postby f_v19 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 am

thescruple wrote:Draft position: 1827D85C (1 byte) (0=first overall, 29=last pick of 1st round)
Pre-draft/Edit Player Ratings: 015DD6A0-015DD885 (1 byte each/array of bytes)

I also found SP to be 1827D9BC, for all my different players, not sure why it's changing for some people.

Hmm, I just can't get the draft position to work, don't know why...
f_v19

Postby Magnifican on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:04 am

f_v19 wrote:
thescruple wrote:Draft position: 1827D85C (1 byte) (0=first overall, 29=last pick of 1st round)
Pre-draft/Edit Player Ratings: 015DD6A0-015DD885 (1 byte each/array of bytes)

I also found SP to be 1827D9BC, for all my different players, not sure why it's changing for some people.

Hmm, I just can't get the draft position to work, don't know why...

Same here! When are you suppose to enter the draft position? during the creation menu or in the game or when? Cannot seem to get this to work :cry:
I also tried the method that thescruple suggested on page one several times differently but could not find the correct adress either. Really need this draft pick thing to work
Magnifican

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 am

Lakerfan79 wrote:is it possible to change our attributes beyond the limit like 99 everything?

Ehm, in CheatEngine, sure. But you won't notice it in-game though. Why would you? The maximum rating for everything is 99, that's what the game recognizes as the maximum rating for everything. What is it that you want to achieve?

Magnifican wrote:Same here! When are you suppose to enter the draft position? during the creation menu or in the game or when? Cannot seem to get this to work :cry:
I also tried the method that thescruple suggested on page one several times differently but could not find the correct adress either. Really need this draft pick thing to work

My guess is that with most of the memory addresses this year, they change per MyCareer. They're not set values like they were last year so you're going to have to look for them yourself. Someone in this trhead already posted how to do that specifically for the draft position, and it worked for me. You just have to be willing to try it a bunch of times which can be quite time consuming.
Nightfly67

Postby Mile23 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 am

this option with F4 and sliders doesn't work for me
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby ConfigSys on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 am

Is there a possibility with Cheat Table to make scoreboard like as attached picture
after each basket came?

ConfigSys

Postby Magnifican on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:20 am

Nightfly67 wrote:My guess is that with most of the memory addresses this year, they change per MyCareer. They're not set values like they were last year so you're going to have to look for them yourself. Someone in this trhead already posted how to do that specifically for the draft position, and it worked for me. You just have to be willing to try it a bunch of times which can be quite time consuming.

Thanks for the answer. But as I said in my previous post I already tried that method "thescruple" wrote on the first page a bunch of times already and it never seems to work. I followed every step but perhaps I am missing something. If it did work for you could you please do a step-by-step explanation of how to get drafted to the team you want using cheat engine? Would help me and probably a bunch of others out! I dont mind time consuming, but when it gets me nowhere over and over again it kinda... ye :P
Magnifican

Postby kidabra on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 am

(Y) at the post above me. I got drafted number 1, but all I really want is to be drafted by the Bulls. :D
kidabra

Postby Magnifican on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:12 am

kidabra wrote:(Y) at the post above me. I got drafted number 1, but all I really want is to be drafted by the Bulls. :D

Hehe nice work mate! I myself havent been able to be drafted higher than 7 yet.
Anyway, we really need this explained more accurately so we can enjoy to be on the teams we want :cool: I have played around 20 draft combines already with no luck :shock:
Magnifican

Postby fjswish on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 am

Does the f4 thing work for anyone? It doesn't do anything, it rings the bell when i press but nothing. I changed every slider to 100 to test if it was working and took a couple of threes and nothing.
fjswish

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:17 am

Magnifican wrote:Thanks for the answer. But as I said in my previous post I already tried that method "thescruple" wrote on the first page a bunch of times already and it never seems to work. I followed every step but perhaps I am missing something. If it did work for you could you please do a step-by-step explanation of how to get drafted to the team you want using cheat engine? Would help me and probably a bunch of others out! I dont mind time consuming, but when it gets me nowhere over and over again it kinda... ye :P
Ah, my bad! I guess I kind of read over that part since that's how I got it to work for me. I just followed the directions thescruple posted in this thread. Now I just tried to do it again, and this time I haven't had any luck. I won't mind doing a quick step-by-step tutorial, but it'll be the same as already been posted in this thread.

Why not try one of the Chinese tools? The one by Aleczou has the MyPlayer tab translated already, and you CAN change your draft position. I'm just not sure if that'll work for the actual draft, or if it's just to change once you've started your career. Everyone does need to keep in mind that just like last year, change your draft position just BEFORE the showcase game ends. This way, you will get interviewed by the team you want to be drafted by, and just tank the other interviews.
Nightfly67

Postby AnthonyShaw on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 am

Hi I have BIG problem I try to move sliders of efficiency of shots (cheat table + tunedata.iff) and fine it worked (I wanted it for rookie showcase) but now even when I twice reinstaled the game delketed everything which I can find sliders are still on the max. Is anybody here capable of helping me??
AnthonyShaw

Postby hrbulls on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:45 am

anybody have any luck on finding autosave? that function is quite annoying!
hrbulls

Postby kidabra on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:
Magnifican wrote:Thanks for the answer. But as I said in my previous post I already tried that method "thescruple" wrote on the first page a bunch of times already and it never seems to work. I followed every step but perhaps I am missing something. If it did work for you could you please do a step-by-step explanation of how to get drafted to the team you want using cheat engine? Would help me and probably a bunch of others out! I dont mind time consuming, but when it gets me nowhere over and over again it kinda... ye :P

Why not try one of the Chinese tools? The one by Aleczou has the MyPlayer tab translated already, and you CAN change your draft position. I'm just not sure if that'll work for the actual draft, or if it's just to change once you've started your career. Everyone does need to keep in mind that just like last year, change your draft position just BEFORE the showcase game ends. This way, you will get interviewed by the team you want to be drafted by, and just tank the other interviews.

How can I change my draft position before the game ends when I don't know which one to change? :\
kidabra

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:21 pm

kidabra wrote:How can I change my draft position before the game ends when I don't know which one to change? :\

Whoops, forgot to mention the post where some of the tool is translated! http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=92987&p=1658705#p1658667

The reason why I think this may work, and it won't just change once the whole draft process starts is because at least Aleczou's tool seems to lock all the values in the trainer when you have it open. Now if this isn't the case with the draft position, then I at least think that you'll be interviewed by the team you want to be drafted by. Seeing when you change it just before the draft process, it should put you in the right spot.
Nightfly67

Postby Lakerfan79 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:
Lakerfan79 wrote:is it possible to change our attributes beyond the limit like 99 everything?

Ehm, in CheatEngine, sure. But you won't notice it in-game though. Why would you? The maximum rating for everything is 99, that's what the game recognizes as the maximum rating for everything. What is it that you want to achieve?

Magnifican wrote:Same here! When are you suppose to enter the draft position? during the creation menu or in the game or when? Cannot seem to get this to work :cry:

My guess is that with most of the memory addresses this year, they change per MyCareer. They're not set values like they were last year so you're going to have to look for them yourself. Someone in this trhead already posted how to do that specifically for the draft position, and it worked for me. You just have to be willing to try it a bunch of times which can be quite time consuming.

i meant in my career mode where there are capped stats for example i have an athletic pg whose speed is capped at 92, i would like to bypass the cap and make it 99 cuz im tired of being run all over by rondo and westbrook and wall and rose.
Lakerfan79

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Lakerfan79 wrote:i meant in my career mode where there are capped stats for example i have an athletic pg whose speed is capped at 92, i would like to bypass the cap and make it 99 cuz im tired of being run all over by rondo and westbrook and wall and rose.
Ah, see, that kind of made no sense to me since you can just set the stats at 99. That silly limit just gets ignored!
Nightfly67

Postby Demo21O on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:24 pm

what are the codes for my career sliders ? thanks :D
Please support me, donations link below:
PayPal: https://paypal.me/rbumatay37
GCash: 0922-274-9792
Like my facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/shopaholicOnlineStorePh
Demo21O

Postby Lakerfan79 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:
Lakerfan79 wrote:i meant in my career mode where there are capped stats for example i have an athletic pg whose speed is capped at 92, i would like to bypass the cap and make it 99 cuz im tired of being run all over by rondo and westbrook and wall and rose.
Ah, see, that kind of made no sense to me since you can just set the stats at 99. That silly limit just gets ignored!

so is there a way to bypass the cap in my career yet?
Lakerfan79

Postby kidabra on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Lakerfan79 wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:

so is there a way to bypass the cap in my career yet?

You don't need to bypass the CAP. Once you set all your attributes to 99, the CAP is ignored. I think someone posted how to max out your attributes here.
kidabra

Postby Lakerfan79 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:57 am

i got another question how do i get drafted by the bulls, i did everything that was said earlier but i keep getting interviewed by the spurs, thunder and suns and not drafted by the bulls. I put 19 in the draft pick, i locked it during the rookie showcase. The Cheat table im using was posted on here by someone else but the address on it is 1827D85C. Ive done this a million times in 2k13 no issues but i cant get it to work in 2k14.
Lakerfan79

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding