NBA and Euro Courts Reflection Update Updated! Download Instructions - http://i.imgur.com/pWlz1Sh.jpg
- Preview Album - http://imgur.com/a/zUNcl#0
Increases the effect of reflections on all NBA and Euro courts. The effect was also applied to the ASW courts (changed from Houston to generic as well), practice, Rookie Showcase (MyCAREER), and Create-a-Team courts.
Download include the more realistic bmp texture used as well taken from other 2K floors. These realistically dissipate reflections. So while I may have overdone the reflection effect for my personal tastes, that bmp texture may help every floor maker.
4x Resolution Ball
- Screenshot 2048x1024 instead of game default 512x256
Thanks to exrxixxx' tutorial viewtopic.php?f=153&t=93524
HD Spalding logo - http://spalding.com/resource-center/ima ... eBlack.jpg
And the Ball's Font - http://www.dafont.com/headline-hplhs.fo ... +GAME+BALL
Short Intro Video and We Playin Basketball Audio
- Want to get to the game quicker? Miss "They playin' baaaasketbaaaall" from 2K12? Then download this.
Enhanced Crowd Lighting
- Screenshot Copied over from a crowd lighting file I had for NBA 2K12. I do not know who the original creator is, but I took their values, found where they are in NBA 2K13 and converted them over, then re-released this for 2K14. It brightens the lighting effect on the crowd members.
NBA Live Ability Icons and No Replay Indicator
- Screenshot NBA Live ability icons created by c0nr4d and no replay indicator.
You can remove the replay indicator by hold both LB & RB at the same time, but that is annoying.
Brighter Player Reflections and Baggy T-Shirts
- Screenshot Thanks to tatlopuyo for showing me the player reflection values. Increases the brightness to realistic levels for player reflections. Adds baggy Tshirts for players wearing the Tshirt Undershirt (does NOT affect shoulder sleeves or sleeved uniforms). n2km files included for anyone who wants to use the Tshirts in their own global files.
- Screenshot A once personal filter for myself, and now used by mixmaker Mr2KImpossible, this SweetFX setup makes the game more colorful and sharp.
Blank Slate Arena
- A blank template for creating original courts. No crowd, no courtside media, no announcers, no mopboys, no benches or other items either. Cheerleaders are near the court and refs remain too. Coaches and bench players are there too, and will be floating in mid-air unless you put something underneath them (you can -1 the coach values in RED MC to remove the coaches). Use Blender to create your own court model, use the 2Kx Mod Tool to texture it.