U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby lewade02 on Tue May 23, 2017 11:44 am

I successfully followed all the directions in setting thing NICE MOD...but unfortunately there were a lot of stuttering issues while playing the game...how do i resolve this? im not using ENB not any HD MOD like court, CF, stadium, jerseys etc.,,,a lot of times there was a delay of movements of the players..its lagging issue...please give me an advice on how to eliminate that stuttering movement in mg game...
lewade02
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:16 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Rsnail on Tue May 23, 2017 3:38 pm

lewade02 wrote:I successfully followed all the directions in setting thing NICE MOD...but unfortunately there were a lot of stuttering issues while playing the game...how do i resolve this? im not using ENB not any HD MOD like court, CF, stadium, jerseys etc.,,,a lot of times there was a delay of movements of the players..its lagging issue...please give me an advice on how to eliminate that stuttering movement in mg game...


Maybe you have your video settings set on high.
Rsnail
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby slimm44 on Wed May 24, 2017 6:30 am

I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby eustachy1 on Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 am

slimm44 wrote:I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.

Good information ! :applaud: (Y)
eustachy1
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby WithAuthority on Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 am

slimm44 wrote:I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.


Hey, when you log back in can you try to help me with my crashing issue? on my new computer, I cant even get URB to get past start menu. I tried fresh install. I have other mods working.
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Rsnail on Wed May 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Sir slimm44, will my game crash if I put the current roster files first and then the retro files after? By the way, I love the work you produced to make the most realistic roster you can find in this forum.
Rsnail
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby slimm44 on Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Rsnail wrote:Sir slimm44, will my game crash if I put the current roster files first and then the retro files after? By the way, I love the work you produced to make the most realistic roster you can find in this forum.


You must install all parts in order, starting with retro files.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Iverson04 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:28 am

First of all I would like to thanks the creator of this great mod and his team (btw sorry for my english it's not my native langage)

With all those bugs and some gameplay issue with the patch (im talkin bout 2k17) when I installed 2k14 with your mod it was so realistic at first I didt understand the rating and all the stuff you did but now I enjoy it :D

Anyway I just have a question if you could answer please

I want to create an association with your file/roster urb final roster (not season roster) but I would like to edit or change the classic team who are on this file but I don't know how
What I want is to make an association with all the greateast player but in their rookie year, example cavs 03-04, bulls 84-85, sixers 96-97 and the list goes on but in the file that I mentioned the player are on their prime for the most part

Thanks in advance
Iverson04
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Iverson04 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:02 am

Oh and I forget last question

Is graphics mod compatible with urb ? And if yes which graphic mod do you recommend

Edit: sorry didn't see the edit tool

For me the 2 things that 2k14 with your mod don't have compareted to 2k next gen is obviously the next gen graphic and myleague with expansion team and all the sliders except that it's perfect
Iverson04
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Maravich on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Sometimes i remember...

Image
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby bolleque on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:49 am

Hi,

I used the mod before and it was great. However I had to reinstall entire system and now I believe I did everything as before - copied all zip archives into game directory and nothing changes. Each time I start NBA 2k14 it asks my age etc. It cannot even enter my account.
What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?
I am on steam.

Thanks.
bolleque
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby RICH72601 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 am

Maravich wrote:Sometimes i remember...

[ Image ]


Great work Maravich. I just wish they had fling jumpshot like he had
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Manni Live on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Is it me or the website down?
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby PatTheHead on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 pm

bolleque wrote:Hi,

I used the mod before and it was great. However I had to reinstall entire system and now I believe I did everything as before - copied all zip archives into game directory and nothing changes. Each time I start NBA 2k14 it asks my age etc. It cannot even enter my account.
What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?
I am on steam.

Thanks.



enter 1 1 2016 as age.
.
VINTAGE ROSTERS

BAA1946/47 NBL1946/47 BAA1947/48 NBL1947/48 BAA1948/49 NBL1948/49
NBA1949/50 NBA1950/51 NBA1951/52 NBA1952/53 NBA1953/54 NBA1954/55
NBA1955/56 NBA1956/57 NBA1957/58 NBA1858/59 NBA1959/60 NBA1960/61
NBA1961/62 NBA1962/63 NBA1963/64 NBA1964/65 NBA1965/66 NBA1966/67
NBA1967/68 ABA1967/68 NBA1968/69 ABA1968/69 NBA1969/70 ABA1969/70
NBA1970/71 ABA1970/71 NBA1971/72 ABA1971/72 NBA1972/73 ABA1972/73
NBA1973/74 ABA1973/74 NBA1974/75 ABA1974/75 NBA1975/76 ABA1975/76
NBA1976/77 NBA1977/78 NBA1978/79 NBA1979/80 NBA1980/81 NBA1981/82
NBA1982/83 NBA1983/84 NBA1984/85 DRAFT 47-48 DRAFT 68-75 DRAFT 49-91

DOWNLOAD

.
PatTheHead
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Vienna

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Maravich on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Manni Live wrote:Is it me or the website down?


Its OK for me!

Note. Using Firefox, with Google Chrome i was being redirectionated.
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Manni Live on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:46 am

Maravich wrote:
Manni Live wrote:Is it me or the website down?


Its OK for me!

Note. Using Firefox, with Google Chrome i was being redirectionated.



Alright thanks
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby bolleque on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:45 am

Found the reason. Somehow peazip extracted the archives into subdirectories. I extacted from level of individual files so didn't expect that and didn't notice earlier.
It works perfectly.
bolleque
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby El Chapo on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:14 am

Nene from the Houston Rockets his face seem to be messed up. Does anybody else have this problem?
El Chapo
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Manni Live wrote:Is it me or the website down?


i guess it's you :), works fine for me on chrome.


El Chapo wrote:Nene from the Houston Rockets his face seem to be messed up. Does anybody else have this problem?


nope, it's something on your end.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Ballaboi on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 pm

El Chapo wrote:Nene from the Houston Rockets his face seem to be messed up. Does anybody else have this problem?


I have the same problem man. His face is half green during the in game play. It's crazy because if I run instant replay it doesn't show up during the IR.
Ballaboi
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby El Chapo on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:21 pm

Ballaboi wrote:
El Chapo wrote:Nene from the Houston Rockets his face seem to be messed up. Does anybody else have this problem?


I have the same problem man. His face is half green during the in game play. It's crazy because if I run instant replay it doesn't show up during the IR.


It's the ghost of Nene's past.
El Chapo
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Hey, guys. I have the 1960-1984 rosters completely updated on my end. I'm waiting for Sko to be able to do whatever he needs to do so we can transfer them from 2k13 to 2k14.

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO PATTHEHEAD FOR ALLOWING US TO USE HIS MAGNIFICENT PROJECT!!!

Truly, without the time he and his team put into those rosters, there is no way I would be making this post. Thanks, Pat. We truly appreciate it.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby docnroll on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Can you upload the vintage patch on other non-mega host that put the 5GB block? :bowdown:
docnroll
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:32 pm

docnroll wrote:Can you upload the vintage patch on other non-mega host that put the 5GB block? :bowdown:


Sko will be the one to upload the necessary files for this part of the project. He usually uses Mega or Mediafire. I'm not sure which file-hosting site he'll use.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Ballaboi on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:16 am

slimm44 wrote:Hey, guys. I have the 1960-1984 rosters completely updated on my end. I'm waiting for Sko to be able to do whatever he needs to do so we can transfer them from 2k13 to 2k14.

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO PATTHEHEAD FOR ALLOWING US TO USE HIS MAGNIFICENT PROJECT!!!

Truly, without the time he and his team put into those rosters, there is no way I would be making this post. Thanks, Pat. We truly appreciate it.


:applaud: :applaud: Awesome news slimm!!! I've been trying to get Pat to transfer his rosters to 2k14 for years now. Glad to see someone was up to the task in helping him do so.
Ballaboi
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Akumetsu on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:05 pm

slimm44 wrote:Hey, guys. I have the 1960-1984 rosters completely updated on my end. I'm waiting for Sko to be able to do whatever he needs to do so we can transfer them from 2k13 to 2k14.

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO PATTHEHEAD FOR ALLOWING US TO USE HIS MAGNIFICENT PROJECT!!!

Truly, without the time he and his team put into those rosters, there is no way I would be making this post. Thanks, Pat. We truly appreciate it.


Finally! If this is really the final year for the URB, this would be the perfect way to go, with a bang! I really hope it comes through. Great job guys! Appreciate the mod very much. The gameplay really separates this one from the rest. :applaud:
Akumetsu
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby WithAuthority on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:18 am

Thank you PatTheHead and the usual URB team
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:12 am

A surprise may or may not be on the way...

:shock:

:crazyeyes:

:lol:

:twisted:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Maravich on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:17 am

slimm44 wrote:A surprise may or may not be on the way...

:shock:

:crazyeyes:

:lol:

:twisted:


:bowdown2:
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Maravich on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:04 am

Hi, everyone

Days ago, i had a petition for a player, and i have a new version for Scott Skiles.

Image

I´ll send this face to the guy that i resquet for it, and if Slimm and Sko want, it can be included here. I left some faces more for being included.
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Maravich on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Adam Morrison was a example for DM1 people. I wanted to make a version for his early times. Something like this:


Image
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby skoadam on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Maravich, brother! we must talk about all of your previous cfs, i think you forgot to send many of them :)
Bol, Skiles and Morrison looks amazing :bowdown2:

Oh...hi URB familly :wink:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7024
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby Maravich on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:11 pm

skoadam wrote:Maravich, brother! we must talk about all of your previous cfs, i think you forgot to send many of them :)
Bol, Skiles and Morrison looks amazing :bowdown2:

Oh...hi URB familly :wink:


Hi,bro. Yes, we must. I was giving a hand for Euroleague project. We´re in contact and talk about this! Thanks!
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Image


URBBALL FAMILLY! SO URB IS BACK :) HOPE YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN DOWNLOADING OUR STUFF. NEWEST UPDATE IS ALL ABOUT UPCOMMING SEASON. IT IS LITTLE CRAZY DURING SUMMER SO PLEASE DO NOT REPORT IF SOME PLAYERS WAS SIGNED AND ROSTER OF HIS TEAM IS FULL, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR JERSEYS NUMBERS AND CONTRACTS DETAILS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. Please re- download roster files, part 7, part 8 and part 9 of current.






Download link >>> click here


[ Image ]Click here to donate and make me feel my work is needed



Whats inside

- new 2018 roster

- updated ratings/tendencies by slimm, in use final stats of 16/17 season for his formulas

- updated trades 02.07.2017

- new drafted players ( cfs made by monzki and bsr, if i missed some1 please let me know)

- new logos for cavs, wolves and blazers

- new art ( updated season/asso screens, menu art, starting screen, bootup logos )

- rotations for all teams sets to 30mpg for starters, 18mpg for bench players

- final 2017 roster update


Previews :

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image







Whats next:

- elite roster
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7024
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby sarmientojohn4 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:47 am

skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]


URBBALL FAMILLY! SO URB IS BACK :) HOPE YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN DOWNLOADING OUR STUFF. NEWEST UPDATE IS ALL ABOUT UPCOMMING SEASON. IT IS LITTLE CRAZY DURING SUMMER SO PLEASE DO NOT REPORT IF SOME PLAYERS WAS SIGNED AND ROSTER OF HIS TEAM IS FULL, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR JERSEYS NUMBERS AND CONTRACTS DETAILS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. Please re- download roster files, part 7, part 8 and part 9 of current.






Download link >>> click here


[ Image ]Click here to donate and make me feel my work is needed



Whats inside

- new 2018 roster

- updated ratings/tendencies by slimm, in use final stats of 16/17 season for his formulas

- updated trades 02.07.2017

- new drafted players ( cfs made by monzki and bsr, if i missed some1 please let me know)

- new logos for cavs, wolves and blazers

- new art ( updated season/asso screens, menu art, starting screen, bootup logos )

- rotations for all teams sets to 30mpg for starters, 18mpg for bench players

- final 2017 roster update


Previews :

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]







Whats next:

- elite roster


is this roster compatible with seushiro animation mod or not ? thanks for the new update.
sarmientojohn4
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:34 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:39 am

Great news!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
No context necessary.
Administrator
 
Posts: 101490
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby bekalo88 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Congrats on the new project ;)
bekalo88
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Rsnail on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Sir skoadam, do you have HUMtoHUM Sliders?
Rsnail
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL-TIME ALL STAR ROSTER Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:01 pm

skoadam wrote:Oh...hi URB familly :wink:


bro, i'm so thrilled and happy to see you again. hope everything is fine with you ;)

thank you for the latest update and hope to see it soon for 2k13 also :cheeky:

i have some feedback also, but i will write you in PM.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Medevenx on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Knew you couldn't resist it, welcome back! :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby WithAuthority on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:22 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby trizio81 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:09 am

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
trizio81
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:42 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Kengur97 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:28 am

Can someone tell me what is elite roster?
Is that for 2k14?
Kengur97
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:20 am

It will be for 2k13 and 2k14 and is a "best teams of all time" roster we are currently working on. There is a list of teams and free agents who will be in the mod in this thread.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Kengur97 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Thank you bro
Kengur97
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby mattcrvg on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Slimm44 and Skoadam, you guys have no idea how this mod being kept updated year after year makes me happy, and I can imagine other people too. Thank you very much for this, can't wait for the FA to cool down and all the updates to come. Again, thank you guys. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
mattcrvg
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby retromanas on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:57 am

Great job Skoadam and Slimm44 So just curious what's next is adding elite roster or adding 1960-1984 rosters to the project?
retromanas
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:08 am

mattcrvg wrote:Slimm44 and Skoadam, you guys have no idea how this mod being kept updated year after year makes me happy, and I can imagine other people too. Thank you very much for this, can't wait for the FA to cool down and all the updates to come. Again, thank you guys. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:


amen to this (Y)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:55 am

sarmientojohn4 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]


URBBALL FAMILLY! SO URB IS BACK :) HOPE YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN DOWNLOADING OUR STUFF. NEWEST UPDATE IS ALL ABOUT UPCOMMING SEASON. IT IS LITTLE CRAZY DURING SUMMER SO PLEASE DO NOT REPORT IF SOME PLAYERS WAS SIGNED AND ROSTER OF HIS TEAM IS FULL, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR JERSEYS NUMBERS AND CONTRACTS DETAILS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. Please re- download roster files, part 7, part 8 and part 9 of current.






Download link >>> click here


[ Image ]Click here to donate and make me feel my work is needed



Whats inside

- new 2018 roster

- updated ratings/tendencies by slimm, in use final stats of 16/17 season for his formulas

- updated trades 02.07.2017

- new drafted players ( cfs made by monzki and bsr, if i missed some1 please let me know)

- new logos for cavs, wolves and blazers

- new art ( updated season/asso screens, menu art, starting screen, bootup logos )

- rotations for all teams sets to 30mpg for starters, 18mpg for bench players

- final 2017 roster update


Previews :

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]







Whats next:

- elite roster


is this roster compatible with seushiro animation mod or not ? thanks for the new update.

Its not and it wont be. Reason is simply, im not a big fan of this mod.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7024
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby dalegremio on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:55 am

Thanks so much skoadam and slimm44, nba 2k13,2k14 is much more fun than 2k17. Thanks for keeping everything up to date. I really admire your work!
User avatar
dalegremio
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gidima91, StormsWarning and 19 guests