U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Bayern on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 am

Different people will have different opinions that's for sure but since you are providing an amazing canvas that anyone can tweak to their likings, I really don't get how someone could be anything other than thankful.

BTW 4 kids, congrats and respect my friend :applaud:

I have a question as well, what are you thoughts about courts? Nowdays courts or retro?
Bayern
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 8:01 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
slimm44 wrote:
truefaith0826 wrote:This is really really good stuff slim! Excellent decision making where to put a great player that had been into different teams, that's a tough one. Thank you for doing this, nothing but praise on your hardwork!


Some of them have definitely been harder than others. I've just stuck to the criteria and figure users can make their own changes as they see fit when it's done. Thanks for the appreciation, man. It helps.


Couldn't agree more, especially on lebron, that's confusing where to put him. He put respect on Cleveland team and achieved Finals for the 1st time in 2007 and always a playoff contender. But when he was in Miami, his numbers just got better and achieved his 1st championship. So wtf, where do I put this guy.

What I really like on your project is no duplicate players, odd to see Lebron Cavs guarding Lebron Heat. LOL.

Have a question though, are you planning to limit the jerseys as well?


I haven't considered jerseys lol
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
slimm44 wrote:
truefaith0826 wrote:This is really really good stuff slim! Excellent decision making where to put a great player that had been into different teams, that's a tough one. Thank you for doing this, nothing but praise on your hardwork!


Some of them have definitely been harder than others. I've just stuck to the criteria and figure users can make their own changes as they see fit when it's done. Thanks for the appreciation, man. It helps.


Couldn't agree more, especially on lebron, that's confusing where to put him. He put respect on Cleveland team and achieved Finals for the 1st time in 2007 and always a playoff contender. But when he was in Miami, his numbers just got better and achieved his 1st championship. So wtf, where do I put this guy.

What I really like on your project is no duplicate players, odd to see Lebron Cavs guarding Lebron Heat. LOL.

Have a question though, are you planning to limit the jerseys as well?


I haven't considered jerseys lol
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Maravich on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Jerseys and courts... :bowdown2: a new game really
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod (http://www.mundoacblive.com)
Colaborating with UR Basketball Mod - FIBA Mod
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Pepis21 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:30 pm

I don't wanna be rude, but in my opinion LeBron should in Cavs not Heat. Why? Because basically since 2003 (damn I remember I hate that hype on him) Cavaliers = LeBron, even when he left, everyone talked that is a "Post LeBron Cavs". Except that:
- He reach 4 finals with Cavs and won 1 title,
- He carried whole team on his back in his first 7 season (and in two finals in 2007 and 2013),
- He got 2 MVP's,
- He spend 10 season in Cavs,
- He doesn't have solid sidekicks in Cavs like he had in Heat (except last 3 years with Kyrie).
Also when we talking about Heat, LeBron isn't a first player which you've got on your mind, this player is Wade.
User avatar
Pepis21
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Erchamion on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:07 am

Slimm is using his stats to decide which team a player is on and i completely understand him. But i have to agree with you that LBJ = Cavs and Cavs = LBJ.

But like Bayern said everybody can tweak to their likings. For me personally Sheed and Clifford Robinson are Blazers
and i think even Shaq is Orlando for me.
User avatar
Erchamion
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:38 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:18 am

I understand and respect you guys' opinions and have thought those same thoughts myself. At the end of the day, I had to have criteria to stick to or the roster would probably never get released. lol I definitely see the case for Shaq and Ray Allen and Abdul-Jabbar and LBJ and dozens of other players. I'm telling you, I would drive myself CRAZY if I didn't have criteria to stick to.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:25 am

Erchamion wrote:Slimm is using his stats to decide which team a player is on and i completely understand him. But i have to agree with you that LBJ = Cavs and Cavs = LBJ.

But like Bayern said everybody can tweak to their likings. For me personally Sheed and Clifford Robinson are Blazers
and i think even Shaq is Orlando for me.


I'm not using my stats or formulas, I'm using the highest award a player won in a season. If the player won the same award multiple times, I choose a year they won a championship or had the best stats if there was no championship.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Erchamion on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:12 am

slimm44 wrote:
I'm not using my stats or formulas, I'm using the highest award a player won in a season. If the player won the same award multiple times, I choose a year they won a championship or had the best stats if there was no championship.



I said stats but i meant criteria. Like i said i don't care cause i will tweak the roster to my own likings and you can never satisfy everybody. Last week i had a discussion with a friend about KG. He said Celtics i said Timberwolves.
Also a case which depends on criteria. For me it's more a matter of best memories but that's ofcourse not the best criteria to make a roster.
User avatar
Erchamion
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:38 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 am

Pepis21 wrote:I don't wanna be rude, but..

you are :wink:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby WithAuthority on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:50 am

Players can be swapped in seconds, I don't understand the need for debate really. It's not like someone is being omitted entirely.
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:53 am

Erchamion wrote:
slimm44 wrote:
I'm not using my stats or formulas, I'm using the highest award a player won in a season. If the player won the same award multiple times, I choose a year they won a championship or had the best stats if there was no championship.



I said stats but i meant criteria. Like i said i don't care cause i will tweak the roster to my own likings and you can never satisfy everybody. Last week i had a discussion with a friend about KG. He said Celtics i said Timberwolves.
Also a case which depends on criteria. For me it's more a matter of best memories but that's ofcourse not the best criteria to make a roster.


Gotcha. No worries. I guess I wanted to be clear about the criteria. (Y)

I like the idea of discussing who should be where. Talking about basketball is one of my favorite topics. I have a few syllabi to update and some paperwork to do from work when I get home tonight, but I welcome more discussion about what players should be where. I'm not leaning toward changing much of anything, but it's fun :D
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Erchamion on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:12 am

slimm44 wrote:
I'm not leaning toward changing much of anything, but it's fun :D



Hahaha (Y)
User avatar
Erchamion
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:38 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby truefaith0826 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:19 am

Nice discussions.

So how many more teams you still have to work on slimm?
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:59 am

truefaith0826 wrote:Nice discussions.

So how many more teams you still have to work on slimm?


I'm adding player by year because it goes faster. I think I have 2004 to 2017 players to add.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby truefaith0826 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 am

Maybe once everything is in place we can do some sort of urb simulation tournament where members submitted their selected elite team and one or two plays as host to run the simulation/association then gives updates, should be a different venue though. 76ers please. Lol.
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 am

truefaith0826 wrote:Maybe once everything is in place we can do some sort of urb simulation tournament where members submitted their selected elite team and one or two plays as host to run the simulation/association then gives updates, should be a different venue though. 76ers please. Lol.


I would be down for that. I have some pretty solid CPU vs. CPU sliders if anybody was willing to let the game play out, also.

I'm not sure about you getting the 76ers, though :D
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

All Time Spurs

Starters

PG Tony Parker 2013 2nd Team All NBA
SG George Gervin 1982 1st Team All NBA
SF Kawhi Leonard 2017 1st Team All NBA
PF Tim Duncan 2003 MVP
C David Robinson 1995 MVP

Bench

PG Alvin Robertson 1986 DPOY
SG Manu Ginobili 2011 3rd Team All NBA
SF Sean Elliott 1996 All Star
PF Gene Banks 1983
C Larry Kenon 1979 All Star

Reserves

SF Bruce Bowen 2005 1st Team Defense
SG Danny Green 2017 2nd Team Defense

They are severely lacking height off the bench in the frontcourt, but they have a MONSTROUS starting 5 and have 5 high quality guys off the bench. The Spurs have one of the most complete starting 5's in this roster...a true positional player at every player, two 1st Team All NBA players, and 2 MVP's. The Admiral and Timmy make up one of the most dominant big men tandems in the game. If you were to swap out Gervin for Bowen or Green, you'd have one of the most potent defenses in the game.

Players in FA that didn't make the team

PG John Lucas 1984
PG Avery Johnson 1993
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Bayern on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:24 pm

slimm44 wrote:All Time Spurs...

Definitely going to be using them a lot, the twin towers teams give me such a nostalgic feeling.

Could you consider adding James Silas at the FA pool? His heyday might have been during the ABA era but he also had a couple of solid seasons at the NBA as well.
Bayern
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 8:01 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:16 pm

I can do that. His win shares by season are comparable with Michael Redd, Penny, Jeff Mullins, Gus Williams, Steve Francis, Kenny Anderson, and Mike Conley, and all of them are in the roster.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Pepis21 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:58 pm

skoadam wrote:you are :wink:


Me? Never, I'm the niciest guy on earth :P
User avatar
Pepis21
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 am

@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Fifedawg on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:10 pm

slimm44 wrote:
truefaith0826 wrote:Maybe once everything is in place we can do some sort of urb simulation tournament where members submitted their selected elite team and one or two plays as host to run the simulation/association then gives updates, should be a different venue though. 76ers please. Lol.


I would be down for that. I have some pretty solid CPU vs. CPU sliders if anybody was willing to let the game play out, also.

I'm not sure about you getting the 76ers, though :D


I'd be down for that. Count me in! I run a simulation league myself.
User avatar
Fifedawg
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 am
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Nenaudelis on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:09 pm

new update realise with new courts and jearsys my friends moderators? :bowdown2: (Y) :roll:
Nenaudelis
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:40 pm

MadbaLL wrote:@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:

No way!
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Nenaudelis wrote:new update realise with new courts and jearsys my friends moderators? :bowdown2: (Y) :roll:

Let me know about good quality jerseys and courts. Im not releasing bs.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:40 pm

skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:

No way!


unfortunately yes.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:41 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:

No way!


unfortunately yes.

hmm, i see png5136 file in part 18... :roll:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:23 am

skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:

No way!


unfortunately yes.

hmm, i see png5136 file in part 18... :roll:


maybe in your personal part18 bro :), but not in public one:

Image
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby bekalo88 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:16 am

Mine Carter is good also in 2000 team :)
bekalo88
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:

No way!


unfortunately yes.

hmm, i see png5136 file in part 18... :roll:


maybe in your personal part18 bro :), but not in public one:

[ Image ]

i think you should redownload part18, vince is there since months
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:57 pm

skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:@sko

bro, v.carter still headless in 2000 usa team :roll:

No way!


unfortunately yes.

hmm, i see png5136 file in part 18... :roll:


maybe in your personal part18 bro :), but not in public one:

[ Image ]

i think you should redownload part18, vince is there since months


i knew you should say that and i redownloaded part18 10 min. before i posted that printscreen pic. no png5136 file in part18 on your download site.

part18 upload date:

File size: 371.03 MB
Uploaded: 2017-01-17 12:06:26
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am

Hey 2k! we did it better...again :) thx Pepis for new jerseys (Y)

Image
Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Rsnail on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:31 pm

skoadam wrote:
Hey 2k! we did it better...again :) thx Pepis for new jerseys (Y)

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Scottie instead of Scott Pippen (Y)
Rsnail
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Buggys on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:44 pm

One question regarding the all time roster you are making, is every player included in their prime here?
Buggys
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Buggys wrote:One question regarding the all time roster you are making, is every player included in their prime here?

yup, ratings from MVP or other awards season.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Buggys on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 pm

skoadam wrote:
Buggys wrote:One question regarding the all time roster you are making, is every player included in their prime here?

yup, ratings from MVP or other awards season.


Awesome! I've always wanted an all time roster with all players in their prime without having duplicates. Glad you guys decided to make one. Been waiting for this for years. And since it's you guys, the quality would be surely excellent. We're pretty lucky as well that Durant didn't win the MVP this year, otherwise he'd be included in the Warriors just like how Lebron ended up with the Heat.
Buggys
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:47 am

We decided to put LBJ on the Cavs, Horace Grant on the Magic (in place of Tobias Harris, who is moved to FA pool), and Oscar Robertson/Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on the Bucks. When I put together the criteria for players at the beginning of this process, I didn't add in years with a team or the importance of a championship for a team. The Bucks and Cavs lone championship seasons were largely influential in me changing my mind about where to put them.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby Pepis21 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:02 am

skoadam wrote:[center]Hey 2k! we did it better...again :) thx Pepis for new jerseys (Y)


No problem, but those jerseys got mistakes, I'll send you better ones. :)
User avatar
Pepis21
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:05 am

slimm44 wrote:We decided to put LBJ on the Cavs, Horace Grant on the Magic (in place of Tobias Harris, who is moved to FA pool), and Oscar Robertson/Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on the Bucks. When I put together the criteria for players at the beginning of this process, I didn't add in years with a team or the importance of a championship for a team. The Bucks and Cavs lone championship seasons were largely influential in me changing my mind about where to put them.

amen! no more changes
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:18 am

Pepis21 wrote:
skoadam wrote:[center]Hey 2k! we did it better...again :) thx Pepis for new jerseys (Y)


No problem, but those jerseys got mistakes, I'll send you better ones. :)

ha! im waiting :)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 6987
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

skoadam wrote:
Hey 2k! we did it better...again :) thx Pepis for new jerseys (Y)

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


:applaud:
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby hora123 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 am

i cant tell you how excited I am to play with the all time roster. :D :D :D
hora123
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:03 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:03 am

Great updates guys. One question, can we expect 17/18 final roster before the actual season starts or you still waiting for more changes and signings.. ?
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby dalegremio on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:56 am

Amazing guys! :applaud:
User avatar
dalegremio
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 05.08.2017 Update! NEW 2018 Roster Released!

Postby kibbotz on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:12 am

Thank you guys for this great Mod, been playing this for more than a year.

In the 2018 rosters, are all signature skills are missing? Except for the free agents.
kibbotz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:09 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests