Question about ordering tabs on RedMC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Question about ordering tabs on RedMC

Postby BPDHoplite on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:49 pm

I received my key for the Arenas and Teams tab but I realised I forgot to get the uniforms. If I insert the code key (which I haven't done yet) if I just order another for the uniforms will it be added onto the already installed ones. If not will I have to order another key? I know there are lots of great people here that have helped alot while I have only had the free version of RedMC Cough Basssman Cough but I would like to experiment with stuff alot myself.

Thanks.
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Re: Question about ordering tabs on RedMC

Postby truefaith0826 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:12 pm

DaCrispy wrote:I received my key for the Arenas and Teams tab but I realised I forgot to get the uniforms. If I insert the code key (which I haven't done yet) if I just order another for the uniforms will it be added onto the already installed ones. If not will I have to order another key? I know there are lots of great people here that have helped alot while I have only had the free version of RedMC Cough Basssman Cough but I would like to experiment with stuff alot myself.

Thanks.

Yes it will just be added, if you have an error and the key did not really work just inform Vlad. I would suggest to continue with the experiment and determine which tabs would you like to have full access so that the next key will do that. There is also a forum for the redmc FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=93066
truefaith0826

Postby BPDHoplite on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:36 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:I received my key for the Arenas and Teams tab but I realised I forgot to get the uniforms. If I insert the code key (which I haven't done yet) if I just order another for the uniforms will it be added onto the already installed ones. If not will I have to order another key? I know there are lots of great people here that have helped alot while I have only had the free version of RedMC Cough Basssman Cough but I would like to experiment with stuff alot myself.

Thanks.

Yes it will just be added, if you have an error and the key did not really work just inform Vlad. I would suggest to continue with the experiment and determine which tabs would you like to have full access so that the next key will do that. There is also a forum for the redmc FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=93066

Thanks for the response :D
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby Bassman58 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:58 am

I have ordered keys and added new keys as I needed to. So far I've added keys three times. If you have ordered keys at different times you will get an email for each key ordered. Add the keys one at a time. Save the emails from Vl@d and save the txt files also. Rename the txt files if necessary since they all have the same name or place them in individual folders.
Bassman58

Postby The Human Highlight Film on Thu May 17, 2018 1:59 am

Is Vlad still answering emails? I've written to him 2 times and no answer so far :(
The Human Highlight Film

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding