NCAA MBB 2017-2018 Season Full V1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NCAA MBB 2017-2018 Season Full V1

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 am

skateguy0708 wrote:Bro just 2 small things I noticed from playing:

1) Seton Hall's jerseys are not working, they are just white

2) I dont see Alex O' Connell on Duke's roster and he actually gets playing time

Everything else is good so far (Y)

Yea I meant to hide seton hall and Alex is coming in a mini update I was so tired I forgot to put him in the game.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
JDAGOD

Postby Old Timer on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi JDAGOD i just wanted to thank you for releasing this mod. I don't really like playing the college hoops on Xbox one since it doesn't feel that authentic and i wanted something that could represent that in a way. I also hope you add more teams soon which would make this even more amazing than it already is. But other than that keep up the good work my friend i really appreciate it (Y). Also if you don't mind i had some teams i wanted to see if it's possible such as:

Texas Tech
Arizona State
Illinois
Fresno State
Georgia
GeorgeTown
Auburn

If this is no trouble for you and also thanks again and keep up the great work. :bowdown:
Old Timer

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 am

Old Timer wrote:Hi JDAGOD i just wanted to thank you for releasing this mod. I don't really like playing the college hoops on Xbox one since it doesn't feel that authentic and i wanted something that could represent that in a way. I also hope you add more teams soon which would make this even more amazing than it already is. But other than that keep up the good work my friend i really appreciate it (Y). Also if you don't mind i had some teams i wanted to see if it's possible such as:

Texas Tech
Arizona State
Illinois
Fresno State
Georgia
GeorgeTown
Auburn

If this is no trouble for you and also thanks again and keep up the great work. :bowdown:

Thanks man i really appreciate the love. :pirate: As for those teams i'm working on it i'll release a title contender update with 3 or 5 teams (i haven't decided yet) but i'm gonna have plenty of teams in there. But Fresno state is not a bad idea and as for Arizona State their one of the teams in the update so stay tuned.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
JDAGOD

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding