2017 Playoffs Crowd

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2017 Playoffs Crowd

Postby denzel_c on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:35 am

Hey guys! I'm finding a way to spend my spare time since I just finished playing MyAssoc for like 3 months haha (well, that's not necessary. I just don't know how to start a new topic). So I browsed here in NLSC what can I do or what can I mod then I bumped in a crowd editing tutorial, gave it a shot, and voila! Here's the result of my first ever crowd. By the way, shout out and a big thanks to KevinParker13 for the amazing crowd editing tutorials! If not for your tutorials, I won't be able to make my own crowds. And also thanks to Bassman58 for the Crowd templates. Hopefully, I can edit the mop guy & cheerleader clothes.

Boston Celtics 2017 Playoffs Crowd
https://goo.gl/NJpZt3
http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=9521

Reference picture:

I hope you will like this. Because I'm planning to do 16 playoff teams that made the 2017 NBA Playoffs. And fictional playoff crowds for teams that never made or didn't made the playoffs the past few years. Any feedback/comments/suggestions are highly appreciated so I can improve my work. Thank you very much!
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:37 am.
denzel_c

Re: 2017 Playoffs Crowd

Postby denzel_c on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:38 am

After days of learning how to edit the cheerleader clothes, I came up with this result. Hope you like it. Link updated! Thanks to Retroswald13 for letting me use his cheerleaders as reference. And also credits to Arguelles2k for this beautiful cheerleaders. :D (Y)

A big thanks to those people who downloaded this. Hope you continue supporting my works. :)
denzel_c

Re: 2017 Playoffs Crowd

Postby denzel_c on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am

denzel_c

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding