Animation Patch: Seushiro Elite V April 10, 2024 updates released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Bad Animation Removal Phase 1 Complete

Postby Seushiro on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 pm

ShadGregoryMoss wrote:So having the shot base K. Martin and A. Rivers will give a player that 40 feet shot?

I think I missed this last night. Yes if you use the 40 ft mod and Lay Up success sliders to 75+ you can make the long range shots with K. Martin and A. Rivers shot Base.
Seushiro

Postby Medevenx on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Aureus Divus wrote:hopefully the 2k11 kobe shot form is used, i mean its not too high of a jump , but its not too low either, it fits right between old and young kobe

Makes me miss the contested left and contested right animations. I wish they still had that.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Aureus Divus on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:32 pm

sooo much ^
Immensa Omnium Peritia
Aureus Divus

Postby kahoona on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:29 pm

This is great work here bro. Any chance we can replace Carmelo Anthony's jumpshot with Derrick Rose's 2k11 shot animation?
kahoona
Graphics Modder

Postby Medevenx on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Seushiro wrote:Ok if you open the attached file below in Excel. This file is a list of all the Signature Jumpers, Releases and Bases that I have checked from the sig_animations.iff file of 2k14 in Red MC. You will see Columns for Shared, Shot Name, Shot Forms/ Release, Shot Base, and Parts.

like this
[ Image ]

Definitions:
Shared = If the animation files Release and Shot base are used in lots of players (So like pic above All those releases are shared by this one file ANM_2k11_SIG_JUMPER_ALAIN_V2_R). So shared files are files I do not want to mess with, as it will gravely change a lot of players animation for Shot and Base

Shot Name = The animation file name. This is what is replace to get the new animation to override it.

Shot Forms/ Release = As the name suggests, this is the Shot Form that is affected by the Animation file you use you use.

Shot Base = As the name suggests, this is the Shot Base that is affected by the Animation file you use you use.

Parts = If an Animation has two parts, So far only LeBron James and Harrison Barnes have this unique set. (Check in the player Edit leave the Shot form at L. James and H. Barnes you will see both shots after a certain loop)

Wait, so how can I help? What animations can be changed in this list? It seems like the only un-shared shot bases without releases associated with them are Jump Shot 29, Jump Shot 39, Set Shot 18, A. Iguodala, P. George.

Also, tried the tunedata. Unfortunately it still has the huge blocking issue NBA 2K14 has. I hope there's something we can do about this.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Hardaway on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Seushiro replace me only one dude, the new mediafire that you post its the last update right?
Hardaway

Old 2K Kobe Jumper added

Postby Seushiro on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 pm

I re uploaded the same file once again so SAME LINK and FILE NAME.

Since Kobe's old jumper was close to Jumpshot 39 (but with a different landing) That is what I decided to replace.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3b5ls3a7536u078

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the other requests Like D. Rose 2k11 shot I don't think can pull it over right now 2k11 has a different format so only if it has traces in 2k13 can I bring it over. (Y)

Medevenx wrote:Wait, so how can I help? What animations can be changed in this list? It seems like the only un-shared shot bases without releases associated with them are Jump Shot 29, Jump Shot 39, Set Shot 18, A. Iguodala, P. George.

Well if we can free up the similar looking or bad bases then I can have the slots to use. I know you know how the shots look visually more than I do and with the list i provided you can adjust the non Super stars releases and Bases.

Medevenx wrote:Also, tried the tunedata. Unfortunately it still has the huge blocking issue NBA 2K14 has. I hope there's something we can do about this.

You can lower the blocking attribute sliders now as I have edited the animations itself. I just want a hard time going in.
Seushiro

Re: Old 2k Kobe base added: Same File and Links

Postby Rapherino on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 am

Umm about the crossover animations, can you slow it down a bit because what I think is it's too fast. What I mean is every player in the game can't control the ball that good, but since you edited the general animations which every in game character can use, why not slow it down a bit to make it more realistic. I have no problems whatsoever with the current state of your work but I'm just suggesting my idea. :D
Rapherino

Postby ShadGregoryMoss on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:56 am

Isn't that 50k dunk frequency too much? There are so many poster dunks haha. Also there are too many unforced turnovers when it comes to passing the ball. Even the simplest pass to a near teammate converts to a turnover. Still, this one's a great mod bro good job!
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
ShadGregoryMoss

Postby Aureus Divus on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:38 am

just wanted to point this out

phpBB [video]
Immensa Omnium Peritia
Aureus Divus

Postby Infinity2K on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:58 am

Any way you can get the digga animation from 2k11 for curry?
Infinity2K

Postby ShadGregoryMoss on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Infinity2K wrote:Any way you can get the digga animation from 2k11 for curry?

What's a digga animation?
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
ShadGregoryMoss

Re: Old 2k Kobe base added: Jump shot 22 and Release 46

Postby Seushir0 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Aureus Divus wrote:just wanted to point this out

phpBB [video]

Thanks for pointing this out. It is a new problem I encountered. It has both the original files but the M (or Mirror file for left hand) can't be read at all. This is the first time I'm gonna be using the full animation file and switching the Mirror file with a whole file but left handed.

Here it is fixed.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3b5ls3a7536u078

* Also checked Shot Bases and Releases (Left and RIght Handed) to make sure no buggy animations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinity2K wrote:Any way you can get the digga animation from 2k11 for curry?

I don't think I can but out of Curiosity is this a Shot Base or a Release?

EDIT: This is digga don't agree with it for Curry for his current Jumper because

Curry Hip Base of power Story why he had to change shot or break his ankles over shooting injuries
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14750 ... les-sports

D. Rose 2k11 Shot... Animation is not named after him unlike in 2k13 (ANM_2K13_SIG_JUMPER_ROSE) so that is a problem.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Re: Old 2k Kobe base added: Jump Base 22 and Release 46 fixed

Postby kahoona on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Seushir0, I hope you are able to find it and get it across, because that Derrick Rose 2k11 jumpshot looks so much like Carmelo Anthony's real life shot.

kahoona
Graphics Modder

Postby Seushiro on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Nothing is left unheard in this page...

Rapherino wrote:Umm about the crossover animations, can you slow it down a bit because what I think is it's too fast. What I mean is every player in the game can't control the ball that good, but since you edited the general animations which every in game character can use, why not slow it down a bit to make it more realistic. I have no problems whatsoever with the current state of your work but I'm just suggesting my idea. :D

This is a common complaint due to the speed changes and it has been addressed:
Problem:

Fixed:

New Update: New File and New Links (All Links Updated to this)

https://www.mediafire.com/?gec0tymxc8tcghb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kahoona wrote:Seushir0, I hope you are able to find it and get it across, because that Derrick Rose 2k11 jumpshot looks so much like Carmelo Anthony's real life shot.

I will try as always. Keep up the good work with your patches (Y)

ShadGregoryMoss wrote:Isn't that 50k dunk frequency too much? There are so many poster dunks haha. Also there are too many unforced turnovers when it comes to passing the ball. Even the simplest pass to a near teammate converts to a turnover. Still, this one's a great mod bro good job!

I will stop the progression on my own Tunedata.iff on the next update. Hope you do release your Albys Sliders into Tunedata.iff. I hope that tutorial will be very useful and easily absorbed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday. I came across new research data while studying the sigtable file inside sig_animations.iff......... What Gamez did is true art and logic and I swear if that guy had RedMC .iff full access he would have done more.

From The research I learned new things:
1. I can assign a Release and Base The way I want it. With out replacing files. Yes I know how gamez joins upper and lower body animations now (So I can make a Dirk Sig shot now I guess and put both on D. Nowitzki).
2. We can retry what he did and remove duplicate animations with new ones entirely new ones (New slots, What he did is use Free throw ritual bases to put his Kobe Base for 2k13 No wonder I crash when I just transfer his files over.)
3. Possibility of giving players more than 1 Base and release shot (You know my research with Barnes and James Imagine other stars with it!)
4. Make sure every duplicate shot is noted and where it assigned so Roster makers can help me with a Turk file (I will make sure all original animations will be in a release and a Base, But so will new ones)

This is not related but my body gave up on me ahaha. Got the Flu since Sunday and company clinic said flu does not last that long just 1-2 days so I got my tonsillitis again and reached a high fever. So they sent me home with medicine that I hope is more effective. I will be away from work place 2 for days but will use that time to heal. So I'll be back again after 2 days.
Seushiro

Postby Rapherino on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Seushiro wrote:Nothing is left unheard in this page...

Rapherino wrote:Umm about the crossover animations, can you slow it down a bit because what I think is it's too fast. What I mean is every player in the game can't control the ball that good, but since you edited the general animations which every in game character can use, why not slow it down a bit to make it more realistic. I have no problems whatsoever with the current state of your work but I'm just suggesting my idea. :D

This is a common complaint due to the speed changes and it has been addressed:
Problem:
[ Image ]

Fixed:
[ Image ]

New Update: New File and New Links (All Links Updated to this)

https://www.mediafire.com/?gec0tymxc8tcghb

kahoona wrote:Seushir0, I hope you are able to find it and get it across, because that Derrick Rose 2k11 jumpshot looks so much like Carmelo Anthony's real life shot.

I will try as always. Keep up the good work with your patches (Y)

ShadGregoryMoss wrote:Isn't that 50k dunk frequency too much? There are so many poster dunks haha. Also there are too many unforced turnovers when it comes to passing the ball. Even the simplest pass to a near teammate converts to a turnover. Still, this one's a great mod bro good job!

I will stop the progression on my own Tunedata.iff on the next update. Hope you do release your Albys Sliders into Tunedata.iff. I hope that tutorial will be very useful and easily absorbed.

Yesterday. I came across new research data while studying the sigtable file inside sig_animations.iff......... What Gamez did is true art and logic and I swear if that guy had RedMC .iff full access he would have done more.

1. I can assign a Release and Base The way I want it. With out replacing files. Yes I know how gamez joins upper and lower body animations now (So I can make a Dirk Sig shot now I guess and put both on D. Nowitzki).
2. We can retry what he did and remove duplicate animations with new ones entirely new ones (New slots, What he did is use Free throw ritual bases to put his Kobe Base for 2k13 No wonder I crash when I just transfer his files over.)
3. Possibility of giving players more than 1 Base and release shot (You know my research with Barnes and James Imagine other stars with it!)
4. Make sure every duplicate shot is noted and where it assigned so Roster makers can help me with a Turk file (I will make sure all original animations will be in a release and a Base, But so will new ones)

This is not related but my body gave up on me ahaha. Got the Flu since Sunday and company clinic said flu does not last that long just 1-2 days so I got my tonsillitis again and reached a high fever. So they sent me home with medicine that I hope is more effective. I will be away from work place 2 for days but will use that time to heal. So I'll be back again after 2 days.

Thankyou for hearing every opinion on this thread, I love your work. I hope you succeed on everything you are planning with :bowdown: :bowdown:
Rapherino

Re: Last Update Before New research! Crossover fixed!

Postby big-shot-ROB on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:56 pm

you are the master :applaud:
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby Akumetsu on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:54 am

get well soon bro :cool:
Akumetsu

Postby Brian White on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Thank you for all the response you give out. Get will
Brian White

Postby Brian White on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 pm

I meant well :doh:
Brian White

Postby truefaith0826 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Tagalog: Ang lupit mo Seushiro! Isa kang buhay na alamat! Pagaling ka kapatid :applaud: :D

English: Outstanding work Seushiro! You are a living legend! Get well soon bro :applaud: :D
truefaith0826

Postby Aureus Divus on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:39 pm

get well soon fam
Immensa Omnium Peritia
Aureus Divus

Postby Medevenx on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:31 am

Seushiro wrote:I will stop the progression on my own Tunedata.iff on the next update. Hope you do release your Albys Sliders into Tunedata.iff. I hope that tutorial will be very useful and easily absorbed.

So since you're able to edit the releases & bases separately now, I'm guessing that my excel spreadsheet will be of use to you now?

Also, I think on-ball stealing has been well, too easy.

Hope you recover quickly! You should rest dude! I know you've been working non-stop!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushiro on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Medevenx wrote:So since you're able to edit the releases & bases separately now, I'm guessing that my excel spreadsheet will be of use to you now?

Yep this will be the only way to go moving forward. I just wished I stumbled upon this before since I replaced some animation that are already in the sig_animations.iff I made my own duplicate dillema.

Medevenx wrote:Also, I think on-ball stealing has been well, too easy.

I think I might make one last Tunedata for release.

Can you tweak what is needed? Try out stuff including blocking and all else (Just don't mess with stamina and fatigue, I think it is fair for HoF difficulty, I can't even run a fast break on some of the realistic slider's I tested because 1. Running back depletes your Stamina way down 2. It also recharges slowly 3. It basically kills the Drive and dribble system system and ball handlers skill within in 1 quarter) You can send me a settings file only if you want I will convert it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the support guys!

I'm still gonna work on removing those bad looking reverse layups that Skoadam pointed out and gonna clean up the sig_animations.iff file due to new discovery on properly assigning shots and replacing only what is needed. I know I need to rest and chill but well it is exciting when you get new stuff especially ones that you have been searching for quite a while. That new reassigning stuff will also help me do things on another mod.
Seushiro

Postby Medevenx on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Seushiro wrote:I think I might make one last Tunedata for release.

Can you tweak what is needed? Try out stuff including blocking and all else (Just don't mess with stamina and fatigue, I think it is fair for HoF difficulty, I can't even run a fast break on some of the realistic slider's I tested because 1. Running back depletes your Stamina way down 2. It also recharges slowly 3. It basically kills the Drive and dribble system system and ball handlers skill within in 1 quarter) You can send me a settings file only if you want I will convert it.

I just use the default sliders from tunedata and use it, I don't really change anything for it. Imo, the stealing and the blocking is the only things that need tweaking, as well as the dunking. I'm not sure if shooting is too easy as well (I was able to get 9 points with current Kobe off of mid-range jumpers alone in the first few minutes of the first quarter). Otherwise, it's great. Who exactly is in charge of the tunedata, you or adiknbafan? It does feel a lot better than what I currently use (the sliders for my mods), but it kind of feels easier I guess. You can develop different tunedata for the NBA, PBA, FIBA & KvS gameplay if you want to. PBA's only difference with NBA is less shot accuracy and less contact fouls called. FIBA is pretty much the same with the NBA (more ball movement I guess) and KvS is well, anime gameplay.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding