KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby Seushir0 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Vantrex wrote:Still nothing?

Yep no luck at all... frustrating attempts

So just working on applying the new dribble speeds here... Planning on having Cross over 3 to be Raiju levels and cross over 6 GoM/Vanishing Drive levels of speed..

ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby Vantrex on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Seushir0 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

So just working on applying the new dribble speeds here... Planning on having Cross over 3 to be Raiju levels and cross over 6 GoM/Vanishing Drive levels of speed..

[ Image ]

Atleast the dribbles are doing great. Any luck on the 100% ankle breaker? Can you also do Aomine's layup packages?
Vantrex

Postby Seushir0 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't think there is anything I can do for the ankle breakers to work without messing the game up and lay up packages are hard to mess with like editing dunks. I would just go for Jamal Crawford's package for Aomine since they both have fancy streetball style moves.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Vantrex on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Seushir0 wrote:I don't think there is anything I can do for the ankle breakers to work without messing the game up and lay up packages are hard to mess with like editing dunks. I would just go for Jamal Crawford's package for Aomine since they both have fancy streetball style moves.

Shake and bake? It's the only lay up i can see. Isn't Michael Jordan's layup package the one that's more like Aomine's shooting?
Vantrex

Postby jorres29 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:32 am

Great work sir. (Y) (Y) (Y)

1 question,can i use the animation in MyCareer mode?
jorres29

Postby Vantrex on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:36 am

jorres29 wrote:Great work sir. (Y) (Y) (Y)

1 question,can i use the animation in MyCareer mode?

Of course just use the ISO crossovers. After he makes them of course.
Vantrex

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 pm

So here is the little update with the new dribble speed animations and Midorima full court shots returned from Version 2. A seperate file for Kise fans has also been included.

- https://www.mediafire.com/?qc4h32or3649e9f

* Forgot to mention that I included my gamedata.iff for those who want to edit it further. It features new in game player icons (On Fire, Cold, Three point player and All Star player), Some holiday displays covered, Smaller player name fonts (Credits to exrxixxx tutorial), No replay indicator for those that want to make videos without holding buttons, Anime Referee uniforms (Animated J league logos) and lastly net physic (also by erixixxx).

Vantrex wrote:Shake and bake? It's the only lay up i can see. Isn't Michael Jordan's layup package the one that's more like Aomine's shooting?

Aomine is more on quickness even in the anime he uses fancy dribbles to leave the opponent behind if he want to be fancy in the aerial battle he changes shot in mid air which we can do on any package. But on the get go he is not the glide in air type which was Micheal Jordan/Air walkers kinda type....I would use Jordan package more on Slam DUnk Jordan proto types like Rukawa and Eiji Sawakita, well that is my point of view.

ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Vantrex on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Seushir0 wrote:So here is the little update with the new dribble speed animations and Midorima full court shots returned from Version 2. A seperate file for Kise fans has also been included.

- https://www.mediafire.com/?qc4h32or3649e9f

* Forgot to mention that I included my gamedata.iff for those who want to edit it further. It features new in game player icons (On Fire, Cold, Three point player and All Star player), Some holiday displays covered, Smaller player name fonts (Credits to exrxixxx tutorial), No replay indicator for those that want to make videos without holding buttons, Anime Referee uniforms (Animated J league logos) and lastly net physic (also by erixixxx).

Vantrex wrote:Shake and bake? It's the only lay up i can see. Isn't Michael Jordan's layup package the one that's more like Aomine's shooting?

Aomine is more on quickness even in the anime he uses fancy dribbles to leave the opponent behind if he want to be fancy in the aerial battle he changes shot in mid air which we can do on any package. But on the get go he is not the glide in air type which was Micheal Jordan/Air walkers kinda type....I would use Jordan package more on Slam DUnk Jordan proto types like Rukawa and Eiji Sawakita, well that is my point of view.

[ Image ]

Does the new update have the vanishing drives or just sped up crossovers? Also can you make Akashi with zone?
Vantrex

Postby Akumetsu on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:34 pm

thank yoou
Akumetsu

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Vantrex wrote:Does the new update have the vanishing drives or just sped up crossovers? Also can you make Akashi with zone?

Yep Cross over 3 and 6 edited, but vanishing drive speed not raised any higher since it would look too choppy...

As per your other request. Updated my old Akashi with Zone with the newer texture.

Just rename to png7050 for season 1 & 2 and png7081 (I think) for Season 3.

https://www.mediafire.com/?b6pwseqxjf4x4c2
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Vantrex on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Seushir0 wrote:
Vantrex wrote:Does the new update have the vanishing drives or just sped up crossovers? Also can you make Akashi with zone?

Yep Cross over 3 and 6 edited, but vanishing drive speed not raised any higher since it would look too choppy...

As per your other request. Updated my old Akashi with Zone with the newer texture.

Just rename to png7050 for season 1 & 2 and png7081 (I think) for Season 3.
[ Image ]

https://www.mediafire.com/?b6pwseqxjf4x4c2

Can't you make the vanishing drive go through the player? Also crossover 3 is lightning dribble? or just sped up?
Vantrex

Postby Inaynl on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

That zone effect is good, is it enabled via headband?
Inaynl

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Nope that is part of hair and not head band zone.

Cros over 3 is the lightning speed AKA just really gast Dribble. 2xfaster than the speed I made for the NBA version.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Vantrex on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Nope that is part of hair and not head band zone.

Cros over 3 is the lightning speed AKA just really gast Dribble. 2xfaster than the speed I made for the NBA version.

Crossover 6 is what? Also make the vanishing drive go through people :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Vantrex

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:36 pm

GoM levels of speed.... you the cross overs they can do in the zone... No can't go thru people that is impossible to do.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Inaynl on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Is the zone effects easily be transferred to other CF's?
Inaynl

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:52 pm

The headband zone yes.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Inaynl on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:56 pm

How about the new zone? It looks good. Can you put it on Aomine (The second one in the Aomine 3-pack),Taiga & Murasakibara?
Inaynl

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 pm

That ain't that new and i crafted that waaaay back from scratch when I was heavily patching CFs. you could see it in page 3 of this thread I think on an older Akashi. Recreating from hair is harder since you would need to spare a few strands to make it. then add transparency areas to the zone with a brush. If I was a blender master like Korox it would be easy but I'm not I do all my work manually painting them with paint.net, gimp, and blender texture paint. I dunno how they grab a texture from a screenshot and wrap it around the cyberface or hair.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby pca003070 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Can share dunk young face?
pca003070

Postby Inaynl on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:31 pm

I see, i thought it could be easily transferred just like the headband zone (Y) anyways good job on that Akashi :D
Inaynl

Postby isaldalvizar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Seushir0 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

AMAZING GREAT WORK SIR! Still waiting for Kagami Meteor Jam! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Amazing!
But in my suggest The vansihing drive speed can through some time not every time , so the game is fair playable..
sorry for my bad english btw :D
isaldalvizar

Postby isaldalvizar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:39 pm

why when i edit midorima's Signature the game always close imeadently?
Sorry for my bad english :(
isaldalvizar

Postby cagal13 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 pm

My 2k14 crashes too when editing jumpshots.
Usually after M. Johnson.

BTW. Sir Seushir0, Can you make a new version of Shinya Nakamura?

Hoping that you'll respond :D
cagal13

Postby zackiritoryan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 pm

This is great!!! Gotta try this one.. Thank you.:)
zackiritoryan

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding