KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby 21rexzz on Tue May 03, 2016 3:51 am

eyeshield1214 wrote:-Can you make an Akashi Emperor eye auto ankle break? the screen turns black and the defender got ankle break when akashi use it? IS IT POSSIBLE?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2:

-Also the Effects of Kuroko pass? i was wondering that's cool

- and also Aomine at the back of the ring he shoot, aomine formless shot fade away that was so low and shot that make aomine foul when kise do it

:lol: :lol:

Dreaming too high dude,take it easy :)
21rexzz

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby skoadam on Tue May 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Seushir0, something is wrong, i want you to load replay i attached, watch what is happening with Damon Stoudemire at the end of video. IT LOOKS REAL BAD.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g7uj5 ... eplay2.REP
its is happening when im tryin to run with a ball across the court, left and right.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [41 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

2022/2023 2021/2022 2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013
2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003
2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993
1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Tue May 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Yep this is using the old animation patch I made without the dribble fixes and removed bad animations. Have not released a fixed version for the anime version yet cause I am still figuring a few signature shot changes for this.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby eyeshield1214 on Wed May 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Yep this is using the old animation patch I made without the dribble fixes and removed bad animations. Have not released a fixed version for the anime version yet cause I am still figuring a few signature shot changes for this.

what is the number of png of aomine final edit file
Aomine focuses= ?
Aomine Zone= ?
Aomine Calm= ?

what is the png number?
thanks! :)
eyeshield1214

Postby eyeshield1214 on Wed May 04, 2016 8:19 pm

and also i cannot find the logo's of the team? where can i download it? at medvenx site it was suspended when i press download? :crazyeyes: :cry: can you give me the link :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
eyeshield1214

Postby hi_im_jiyuu05 on Sun May 08, 2016 6:31 am

Sir, I want to request Haizaki(Teiko) and Nash Gold Jr's cyberface and portrait, thanks in advance.
hi_im_jiyuu05

Postby Seushir0 on Fri May 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Sorry to disappoint I no longer remember how to do cyberfaces on gimp and blender. You can find all those files however in the final patch in Medevenx Blog:
http://medevenx.blogspot.com/p/kuroko-v-slam-dunk.html

Here is the NLSC thread:
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=99654
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby krizaruelo on Sun May 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Seushir0 wrote:It's been awhile and I still don't have a new job :'(

Anyway..... I Still can't find a way to get the heave to another type. My new plan is to shift it to Lay Up type that way no more Auto Free throw Box out.

Just gonna release a V4 with a few notes and updates.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Important notes for full court shot mod*
- Only need nba_animations.iff for this if you don' want full court shot mod do not import this file into your game directory
- Make Free Throw in settings based on Actual % and not your release or you will get nothing but misses
- If any side gets fouled and needs to do a free throw then your Heaving full court days will now have the auto box out animation bugging you rest of the game

Full Court Heaves:
Same as before all shots go in for left handers:
Updated 2 animations:
Full Court shot (move towards ring):
[ Image ]

Half Court Shot (move towards ring):
[ Image ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Important notes for No miss shots V2*
- This is based on siganims_generic.iff if you do not want the updated shots do not put this file in directory.
- The no Miss Bases are based on Lay-Up Success Game Sliders (100 = No miss, 80 = Normal, <80 = A lot of misses and luck needed) this way it is up to you how to tweak your battle against Midorima and the other shooters. Decide your fate!

Shooter base: K. Perkins (Left Handed and Right Handed)
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Shooter base: Set Shot 4 ( Left Handed and Right Handed)
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Aomine Update: Shot is now at Release 40 since this shot is not linked to any jumper base. Duckworth's shot is now back in it's original slot. Inserted a new base for Aomine to which is Jump Shot 29 (but feel Free to use the base you want)....

[ Image ]

BUT PERHAPS THAT ALL DOES NOT MATTER THEN check out your Sakuragi's D. Rodman Free throw as it has been replaced!.... (still needs tweak with the routine dribbles but not bad)
[ Image ]

D/L
https://www.mediafire.com/?d3795cu34671vt8

Happy Gaming! You know Meteor Jam is gonna come next!

Seushir0 i cant Full Court shot or even half court shot when i use Right Handed i tried K. Perkins and Set Shot 4 shooter base but its nothing to sink can u help me about this? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
krizaruelo

Postby 21rexzz on Sun May 15, 2016 9:57 pm

krizaruelo wrote:

Anyway..... I Still can't find a way to get the heave to another type. My new plan is to shift it to Lay Up type that way no more Auto Free throw Box out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Only need nba_animations.iff for this if you don' want full court shot mod do not import this file into your game directory
- Make Free Throw in settings based on Actual % and not your release or you will get nothing but misses
- If any side gets fouled and needs to do a free throw then your Heaving full court days will now have the auto box out animation bugging you rest of the game

Full Court Heaves:
Updated 2 animations:
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- This is based on siganims_generic.iff if you do not want the updated shots do not put this file in directory.
- The no Miss Bases are based on Lay-Up Success Game Sliders (100 = No miss, 80 = Normal, <80 = A lot of misses and luck needed) this way it is up to you how to tweak your battle against Midorima and the other shooters. Decide your fate!

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Aomine Update: Shot is now at Release 40 since this shot is not linked to any jumper base. Duckworth's shot is now back in it's original slot. Inserted a new base for Aomine to which is Jump Shot 29 (but feel Free to use the base you want)....

[ Image ]

BUT PERHAPS THAT ALL DOES NOT MATTER THEN check out your Sakuragi's D. Rodman Free throw as it has been replaced!.... (still needs tweak with the routine dribbles but not bad)
[ Image ]

D/L

Seushir0 i cant Full Court shot or even half court shot when i use Right Handed i tried K. Perkins and Set Shot 4 shooter base but its nothing to sink can u help me about this? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Only left handers can do the full court shot without miss
21rexzz

Postby krizaruelo on Mon May 16, 2016 10:12 am

21rexzz wrote:
krizaruelo wrote:

Full Court Heaves:
Updated 2 animations:
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

D/L

oh ok.. when will u release the right handed long shot ? and kagami meteor jam ? :bowdown:
can u also make jason silver 3 point line windmil dunk? if its possible i think so :D
krizaruelo

Re: KVS Mod Patches: Kuroko, Slam Dunk and Others, KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd!

Postby krizaruelo on Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 am

Seushir0 wrote:I dunno where to start with all these recent posts.

@Dee4Three: Medevenx took out the link to his previews page from his main thread and directly sends to the Beta now so to give a jist of what was planned before... Yes. There are 30 teams + ? special teams 15 Kuroko No Basuke side (Done) and 15 Slam Dunk the TV anim (One Team Done). As for definite time of final release we can't have a deadline right now since Korox and I have only our free times to do Cyberfaces and can't say when we will finish those remaining Slam Dunk Teams. Also the other Graphics which Medevenx and Warstomp will bring into the game since this is now gonna be a full conversion mod instead of the old Just a plain Roster Mod.

other details in here:
http://medevenx.blogspot.com/2015/08/ku ... views.html

@yuu2319: You are correct and yet still mistaken... Yes you need full (or just Texture licenses) to make the TGsoGood Player Facial Progression compatible cyberface.... and wrong cause using turk is all other people will need to change to 1-2-3 season looks. The Turk feature is free in the two latest versions of Red MC. That is even why I am using gamez patch since you need to use turk to correct the shots of players (might make a turk for gamez animation patch users of this KVS Mod)

@shinron15: Yeah I know I can change date but New Year came so I did not feel the need to. If one works I'm sure the others will.

some more gamedata updates: Used exrxixxx method to shrink the fonts.
[ Image ]

Thinking if I still need to change the steal and defensive players icons since all the people with the possibility of having them are already Star Player level.

Red (Star Player)= Need to stop them quickly or double team all game long for sure win.
Green (Shooters)= Like Kagetora said "You are the teams life line" green for giving life with the threes.

what is the link download of this ? :bowdown:
krizaruelo

Postby 21rexzz on Tue May 17, 2016 5:38 am

krizaruelo wrote:
21rexzz wrote:
krizaruelo wrote:

Full Court Heaves:
Updated 2 animations:
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

D/L

oh ok.. when will u release the right handed long shot ? and kagami meteor jam ? :bowdown:
can u also make jason silver 3 point line windmil dunk? if its possible i think so :D

Seushir0 is the master behind it. I just tried to help with something that is easy to solve :D (Y)
21rexzz

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Animation Testing

Postby krizaruelo on Sat May 21, 2016 1:04 am

Seushir0 wrote:Did not sleep to get the Mirror animation to work perfectly.... and here we go Fans your full court shot is now a reality.

BACKUP YOUR FILE BACK UP YOUR FILE BACK UP YOUR FILE!!!!!!!!
Notes:
- Do not Use Turbo when doing this it will play the wrong animation.
- Only Midorima can use Full Court and Half Court shots (It's a left handed thing)
- Kise and all can Use full court shot since it is an animation change what they cant do is The half court Shot
-When Midorima doing it after halfcourt line He will do Celebration animation after sinking the shot :)

For Midorima (Left Hand users) to Use:
- Just do shot without Turbo and moving towards the ring or Just stand and shoot

For Kise and the rest:
- Can only do when standing and press shoot (I made is this way since he is just a copy should not be able to do it actively at buzzer beaters/rushing)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5enfp ... t+Shot.zip
BACKUP YOUR FILE BACK UP YOUR FILE BACK UP YOUR FILE!!!!!!!!
[ Image ]

bro what is the shot base of midorima ang kise on this post?
krizaruelo

Postby Jonny2k on Sat May 21, 2016 1:34 am

Is this compatible with UBR 39.1?
Jonny2k

Postby krizaruelo on Sun May 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Oh yeah I placed the wrong shot in recreating the file with new cross overs.

Here it is new fix with Moriyama shot and adjusted nba_animations.iff from my progress in the other thread some blocks now modified.
https://www.mediafire.com/?6priaopohowoubf

sir what cross over best fit for akashi 3 or 6? that more accurate to ankle break :bowdown: :?:
krizaruelo

Postby Absolute on Mon May 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Can we get a 100% sure ankle breaker for akashi? like a special animation which makes him dribble between his legs and make the oppenent fall?
Also can we get a zone thing which makes our stats 30-20% better? even if it maxed.
Great mod, I love it.
I'm the absolute.
Absolute

Postby Akumetsu on Tue May 31, 2016 5:04 pm

ShinichiDes wrote:Can we get a 100% sure ankle breaker for akashi? like a special animation which makes him dribble between his legs and make the oppenent fall?
Also can we get a zone thing which makes our stats 30-20% better? even if it maxed.
Great mod, I love it.

Seishir0 already explained that it will make everyone in the court fall so it doesn't really look good. Plus there's already a dribble combination that 90-95% guarantees an ankle break in the game anyway. (I use it all the time but it only works against 1 defender)
Akumetsu

Postby Absolute on Tue May 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Akumetsu wrote:
ShinichiDes wrote:Can we get a 100% sure ankle breaker for akashi? like a special animation which makes him dribble between his legs and make the oppenent fall?
Great mod, I love it.

Seishir0 already explained that it will make everyone in the court fall so it doesn't really look good. Plus there's already a dribble combination that 90-95% guarantees an ankle break in the game anyway. (I use it all the time but it only works against 1 defender)

Can you explain the combination? I usually just walk slowly and dribble between my legs twice and behind my back once..

And I got a suggestion for the creator. If you're really good at it your can make an hook shot start from the arc with some changes in it (like that the hand will come forward and not from the side. With alot of speed obviously) and make it be the Meteor Jam. I'm not sure if it's possible but if it doe's then I would love to see that.
I'm the absolute.
Absolute

Postby Akumetsu on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:06 am

ShinichiDes wrote:
Akumetsu wrote:
Great mod, I love it.

Can you explain the combination? I usually just walk slowly and dribble between my legs twice and behind my back once..

And I got a suggestion for the creator. If you're really good at it your can make an hook shot start from the arc with some changes in it (like that the hand will come forward and not from the side. With alot of speed obviously) and make it be the Meteor Jam. I'm not sure if it's possible but if it doe's then I would love to see that.

Ok, you may not really consider this an ankle break and the crowd doesn't really react but the defender would fall off. Can't really explain it so I just uploaded the replay so you can try it yourself. I didn't use the right stick when dribbling btw. This is all left stick. It's kind of my cheat move whenever I need an instant offense since it works all the time. lol It's pretty good that 2k removed my other cheat move from 2k12 which was the 100% on ball steal and got me around 40 steals per game in mycareer with only 5 minute quarters. (Also didn't need to change any settings on that one. Just needed to do a specific move)
Akumetsu

Postby Absolute on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:49 am

Akumetsu wrote:
ShinichiDes wrote:
Akumetsu wrote:
Great mod, I love it.

Ok, you may not really consider this an ankle break and the crowd doesn't really react but the defender would fall off. Can't really explain it so I just uploaded the replay so you can try it yourself. I didn't use the right stick when dribbling btw. This is all left stick. It's kind of my cheat move whenever I need an instant offense since it works all the time. lol It's pretty good that 2k removed my other cheat move from 2k12 which was the 100% on ball steal and got me around 40 steals per game in mycareer with only 5 minute quarters. (Also didn't need to change any settings on that one. Just needed to do a specific move)

Where is the replay? lol
Anyway, I just love Akashi's style. It's epic af, he's all like "On your knees" and then you fking fall.
This shit is awesome and I would love to see it in the game.
I'm the absolute.
Absolute

Postby Akumetsu on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:31 am

Weird, I'll just reupload it again. I also sent a copy on your private message. :D
Akumetsu

Postby Absolute on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Any update?
I'm the absolute.
Absolute

Postby MKeyS9119 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello can you send me the link for the latest KnBvsSD animations?
MKeyS9119

Postby isaldalvizar on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Any Updates Sir?? :crazyeyes:
isaldalvizar

Postby ZumoriRTG on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:13 pm

Is the mod still going to Update ???
ZumoriRTG

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding