✪ [Cam]'s Mods ✪ #TheReturn & Complete Association Mod info: Post 1250 + Poll

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Are you interested in Cam's Complete Roster Project conversion & Complete Association Mod?

Yes to both
59%
Yes to Complete Association Mod, but using Med's roster
20%
Yes to Cam's Next-Gen Complete Roster Project conversion
17%
No
4%

Total votes : 125

Re: ✪ Cam's Compilation Global v10 feat. Lagôa! ✪ Released 1

Postby Moazam on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:37 am

Great!

"Heroes come and go, but legends are forever."
Moazam

Postby ramza00 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:05 pm

TD2k14.exe works for me. I haven't tried running the game without it to see the difference but it looks great right now. Using all of your mods. Keep up the good work! :bowdown: (Y) :bowdown2: :applaud:
ramza00

Postby mangolein on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 pm

hi bro i only registered here to say ty to you...very nice work...fun^2 to play with your global. im from germany...sorry for my bad english;)

some questions:
- you have an own sweetfx? with which are you playing?or you can recommend an sweetfx+enb?
atm i have no enb

i play with this:
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37468.html
Version 2

or at the moment with this
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37548.html

-can you make the jerseys more tight like this?
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37710.html

tried it but then there bugs with your global
mangolein

Postby wplatham on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am

This is really sweet.

Is there any way you could include JaoSming's baggy t-shirts in this global? (Brighter Player Reflections and Baggy T-Shirts)
wplatham

Postby Apollo 13 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:22 am

mangolein wrote:hi bro i only registered here to say ty to you...very nice work...fun^2 to play with your global. im from germany...sorry for my bad english;)

some questions:
- you have an own sweetfx? with which are you playing?or you can recommend an sweetfx+enb?
atm i have no enb

i play with this:
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37468.html
Version 2

or at the moment with this
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37548.html

-can you make the jerseys more tight like this?
http://www.moddingway.com/file/37710.html

tried it but then there bugs with your global

when he said tight jerseys I was thinking of this mod too. I can't really tell that much of a difference with the new release from the old when it comes to the jerseys, but when I had that mod installed the jerseys were real tight but glitched at the bottom like an animal chewed on them.
Apollo 13

Postby skeeter411 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:01 am

Could you please tell me which ENB tool you are using?
Add a link if possible. Thanks!
skeeter411

Postby jay-r on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:59 am

Here's some more screenshots (cam's v10 global + ENB - crystal clear photomod):

jay-r

Postby Bile on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 am

If I'm downloading this for the first time do i need to download all of the updates or just the original one or the original one and last one haha
Bile

Postby Nightfly67 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 am

Bile wrote:If I'm downloading this for the first time do i need to download all of the updates or just the original one or the original one and last one haha

This is not a knock on you, but why has this been asked like five times already? :lol: You only need to download the latest version to enjoy this amazing global!
Nightfly67

Postby jay-r on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 am

Check this out -> cam's latest global with new enb + fxaa (SJ'S ENB (AC3) + SWEETFX BETA). Not sure if this beats plain crystal clear photo mod, but its close:

jay-r

Postby Bile on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:01 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
Bile wrote:If I'm downloading this for the first time do i need to download all of the updates or just the original one or the original one and last one haha

This is not a knock on you, but why has this been asked like five times already? :lol: You only need to download the latest version to enjoy this amazing global!

Sorry bout that haha :P
Will this include this amazing cf-s on Durant and such players like I saw in this pictures these guys uploaded?
And do I need to play on max-settings to pull this off because my PC can't really handle it haha ? :D
Bile

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 am

Bile wrote:Sorry bout that haha :P
Will this include this amazing cf-s on Durant and such players like I saw in this pictures these guys uploaded?
And do I need to play on max-settings to pull this off because my PC can't really handle it haha ? :D

You'll need to download the CF's yourself from Cam's CF thread. Only takes a few seconds thankfully!

Well, in order to fully enjoy all the eye-candy I'm guessing that maxing out the settings is a good thing. But you need to play with everything maxed out to still be able to really enjoy this global (or any global for that matter). A global does a lot more than make things look better!
Nightfly67

Postby vstiguy on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:40 am

This is what it should look like on maxed out settings...absolutely incredible! Thanks for creating this bro!

vstiguy

Postby TorukMakto on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 am

thanks for this mate! (Y) :D :applaud:
TorukMakto

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:34 pm

glad everyone has been enjoying the global (Y) is there anything you guys would like to see improved, implemented, removed? With SJ's permission I'm hoping to include his amazing Gratitude Global release w/ shadow and skin edits as a base for the next release. Really hoping to achieve that next gen feel with his edits in combination with Lagoa's occlusions, and my finishing touches. When I get out the hospital hopefully I can provide more updates, and as always thanks for the support guys.
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby Kdre on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:37 pm

[Cam] wrote:glad everyone has been enjoying the global (Y) is there anything you guys would like to see improved, implemented, removed? With SJ's permission I'm hoping to include his amazing Gratitude Global release w/ shadow and skin edits as a base for the next release. Really hoping to achieve that next gen feel with his edits in combination with Lagoa's occlusions, and my finishing touches. When I get out the hospital hopefully I can provide more updates, and as always thanks for the support guys.

I'd like to see you take care of yourself dude....

I added the crystal clear mod to this global so I could see a good amount of the actual work that you did in game and it looks great. Not sure how SJ's would affect that but all I can say is right now it's looking great man.
Kdre

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Kdre wrote:
[Cam] wrote:glad everyone has been enjoying the global (Y) is there anything you guys would like to see improved, implemented, removed? With SJ's permission I'm hoping to include his amazing Gratitude Global release w/ shadow and skin edits as a base for the next release. Really hoping to achieve that next gen feel with his edits in combination with Lagoa's occlusions, and my finishing touches. When I get out the hospital hopefully I can provide more updates, and as always thanks for the support guys.

I added the crystal clear mod to this global so I could see a good amount of the actual work that you did in game and it looks great. Not sure how SJ's would affect that but all I can say is right now it's looking great man.

thanks bro I will, I'm glad you appreciate my work, would love to see some screens of your game to see how things look for you (Y)

Thanks for all the support again guys and my apologies to all the people who have PMed me for the late replies, as I've been without a computer in the E.R. for some days now. Thanks for the understanding (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby nevermind12131 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Kdre wrote:

+1, GET WELL SOON Sir
nevermind12131

Postby BruceWayne on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Cam, on the latest update the long knee pads don't work for bron,wade but they do for durant,westbrook... Also can u put in the Lagoa padded arm sleeve?
BruceWayne

Postby [Cam] on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 pm

nevermind12131 wrote:+1, GET WELL SOON Sir

Thanks man (Y) (Y)

BruceWayne wrote:Cam, on the latest update the long knee pads don't work for bron,wade but they do for durant,westbrook... Also can u put in the Lagoa padded arm sleeve?

Yea that has to do with Lagoa's body modification for muscular body types; They're long knee pads, just not as long as the other body types. I can go in and edit them in Blender and make them longer though for the next release no problem (Y) I've gotten multiple requests for Long knee sleeves that are being worn in the NBA today, would everyone like them as long as this?

As far as Lagoa's padded arm sleeve goes I can put it in no problem, as it's the style that NBA players are wearing today (er at least some from what I've seen)

I've also gotten many requests to implement some logos and such from Sixers85's TNT mod that he provided. Would more people like this? Is the TNT Mod what a lot of people are using? At the moment I'm still using ESPN with this modified ESPN Scoreboard (really just exrxixxx's TSN scoreboard with the ESPN logo instead of TSN)

Let me know if there's more suggestions for the next release, always open to you guys' requests (Y)
[Cam]
✪ Baby-faced Assassin ✪

Postby KG#5Beantown on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 am

would be great to have the stuff of the tnt mod in your global cam
KG#5Beantown

Postby inshin234 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:26 am

hey sir. please share to me your kevin durant cf. :))
thanks a lot
inshin234

Postby mucusNLSCfriend on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:33 am

Is there some way to automatically shut down the programme when player exits the game? There are some options but I see questionmarks instead of letters so I cannot figure it out.
mucusNLSCfriend

Postby kxw7340 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 am

Hey Cam first and foremost I hope you're doing much better and you have a speedy recovery! Don't even worry about all these mods until you're fully healthy because your health comes first. However, I do agree that if you could implement the long hex pads that players like Chandler Parsons wears it would be great and maybe make the default knee pads a tad bit longer. But as I said focus on your recuperation first because that's the most important thing man
kxw7340

Postby Deo0909 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 am

Sir cam. Good job on your global. I like it very much. By the way im from the philippines and a big fan of yours. I always check nba2k.org for updates and file of your especially the global. It makes my nba2k14 awesome . Can u include Bauerfiend Genutrain Knee Support instead of the knee sleeve and change the shoulder sleeve to Bauerfiend Genutrain shoulder Support. Shout out for you. Good job and thank u for sharing ur masterpiece.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deo0909

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding