Bigger Player Models/Size by michaelvlutz49

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Bigger Player Models/Size by michaelvlutz49

Postby mlp111 on Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 pm

I found the bigger body mod or player models from a few years back that Michaelvlutz49 did. As I know, sharing exe is forbidden on this site, but I will link you all to moddingway where those interested in it can test it. Credits to Michaelvlutz49, really miss this guys work.
http://www.moddingway.com/file/42664.html
mlp111

Re: Bigger Player Models/Size by michaelvlutz49

Postby Infinity2K on Tue May 24, 2016 12:21 am

Screenshots?
Infinity2K

Postby Seushir0 on Tue May 24, 2016 12:38 am

Just to share since I have been using this mod for a few days.

It does not only affect player size but also has the additional stuff:
- Faster Player Speeds in Running and Tapping steals (You can steal a pass even if you are late on the lane really fast)
- Crowd Cheers are at Above Max volume (Chants for Defense, MVP, "Lets Go~" can be heard lowering any volume sliders in game will not reduce this)
- Player chatter at Above Max volume (You can hear your team mates scream "on Curry, Curry, Curry" or whoever has the ball during dribbles to the lane.)
- Arena Music at Above Max (This I do not mind makes it more realistic)

So it has quite a lot added into it and not just Player size. If you looking for player size alone I suggest to use the Hex code portion given stated by CarolusXCI

CarolusXCI wrote: Search for AC C5 27 38 33 33 inside nba2k14.exe, the very next value is responsible for changing player size globally.

I took out his next statement since he stated Animations speed up or slow down in changing values. It does not. I think he tried michaelvlutz49 version thus that theory.

Alternative stuff you can do:
Option 1: Player original sizes but with michaelvlutz49's benefits - follow search for hex above then when you find AC C5 27 38 33 33 the value to fill next to it is 73 the default size, michaelvlutz49's size is 80 .

Option 2: Even bigger players - Same method as above but place 80-86 as the value. Since it will look really big you can mix this mod with Nesa's Game F1xar and use his camera adjustments to back off a bit and look normal.

Settings:

Intros:

Size Under the rim and Smaller Center logo, little space/ driving lanes:

Option 3: Smaller players - Same method as above but place 60-66 as the value. Since it will look small you can mix this mod with Nesa's Game F1xar once again and use his camera adjustments to zoom in a bit. What you will have here is a huge playing court with awesome spcae for dribbling around towards the basket.

Settings:

Intro:

Look at the lanes and the Enormous Logo at the center:

ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby RICH72601 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:11 am

Pretty interesting, love the break-down.
RICH72601

Postby mlp111 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:19 am

Seushir0 wrote:Just to share since I have been using this mod for a few days.

Awesome break down bro... may i ask you a question, what hex program you using? are yo familiar with hex in globals, trying to find a locate in the global file. Can i PM you?
mlp111

Postby Seushir0 on Tue May 24, 2016 2:04 am

mlp111 wrote:

Awesome break down bro... may i ask you a question, what hex program you using? are yo familiar with hex in globals, trying to find a locate in the global file. Can i PM you?

I use HxD. Unfortunately i do not know the hex locations in globals as it was CarolusXCI and JaoSming that I got my knowledge here from.

Hope someone can share that Global knowledge cause I love experimenting on stuff and plan to dig into some globals editing (Saw the face motion caps that Meds wants me to try out) and possibly make a new base body since no one wants to make Bicep bands for late 90's to 00's players (Kobe, Mobley, Francis, Abdur-Rahim, B. Wallace,S. Jackson, Maggette, Wells, Lebron (HS/Rookie) and JOHN CENA!!!
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Dee4Three on Tue May 24, 2016 2:04 am

mlp111 wrote:I found the bigger body mod or player models from a few years back that Michaelvlutz49 did. As I know, sharing exe is forbidden on this site, but I will link you all to moddingway where those interested in it can test it. Credits to Michaelvlutz49, really miss this guys work.
http://www.moddingway.com/file/42664.html

Thanks for sharing! I'll give this a try.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Culture Games on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:08 am

Seushir0 wrote:
mlp111 wrote:

I use HxD. Unfortunately i do not know the hex locations in globals as it was CarolusXCI and JaoSming that I got my knowledge here from.

Hope someone can share that Global knowledge cause I love experimenting on stuff and plan to dig into some globals editing (Saw the face motion caps that Meds wants me to try out) and possibly make a new base body since no one wants to make Bicep bands for late 90's to 00's players (Kobe, Mobley, Francis, Abdur-Rahim, B. Wallace,S. Jackson, Maggette, Wells, Lebron (HS/Rookie) and JOHN CENA!!!

Whew been waiting on bicep bands for what, like 6 or 7 years now? I dont think itll ever happen!
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Seushir0 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:34 am

WithAuthority wrote:Whew been waiting on bicep bands for what, like 6 or 7 years now? I dont think itll ever happen!

Well I have done stranger things with the global so if anyone wants I can change part of the models to make it happen. You are doing a retro mod global right? We can have the elbow straps moved up and expanded to a bicep band or the high bands be really "high" bands above the elbow.... or why not move both up so we can have Ben Wallace Bicep Straps and an actual Bicep Band. There are a lot of elbow accessories in the same spot so I was thinking of moving those two mentioned or the sleeve elbow pad which is rarely seen used by players anyway and make that into the Bicep band.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby isko on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:06 pm

i tried editing the bigger players and tried to set the default player size using Hxd but when i save it the hex is unplayable could i be doing something wrong?
isko

Postby tatlongletra on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Hey guys anybody know the values of skin color in .exe?
i really want to know more about hex editing. thanks.
tatlongletra

Postby seanjohn2525 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Nice :applaud:
seanjohn2525

Postby Culture Games on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:55 am

Seushir0 wrote:
WithAuthority wrote:Whew been waiting on bicep bands for what, like 6 or 7 years now? I dont think itll ever happen!

Well I have done stranger things with the global so if anyone wants I can change part of the models to make it happen. You are doing a retro mod global right? We can have the elbow straps moved up and expanded to a bicep band or the high bands be really "high" bands above the elbow.... or why not move both up so we can have Ben Wallace Bicep Straps and an actual Bicep Band. There are a lot of elbow accessories in the same spot so I was thinking of moving those two mentioned or the sleeve elbow pad which is rarely seen used by players anyway and make that into the Bicep band.

I'll note that we never actually did get those bicep bands. :D
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby RetroFuture on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:14 pm

It's surprising that it hasn't ben done yet, considering it is something achievable for global modders who are fundamentally sound at hex editing.
RetroFuture

Postby seanjohn2525 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:12 pm

its not that easy to do hex edit even if u know the location... trust me ^^
seanjohn2525

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding