NCAA 2017-2018 Season BETA V2 Opening Day

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:55 am

What ever you do with this mod please don't Rush it take your time the season Is days away but please don't rush this mod :D
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:10 am

Well I am putting in the hours learning how to mod just to help you out and I got some good news

I have created a Boston University Court that is working properly and (not floating my own boat) Looks pretty noice and identical to the irl court.
Im gonna make West Point next and hopefully they will be up to standard :D
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:46 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:What ever you do with this mod please don't Rush it take your time the season Is days away but please don't rush this mod :D


Lol i got you fam no worries
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:50 am

DaCrispy wrote:Well I am putting in the hours learning how to mod just to help you out and I got some good news

I have created a Boston University Court that is working properly and (not floating my own boat) Looks pretty noice and identical to the irl court.
Im gonna make West Point next and hopefully they will be up to standard :D


Sheesh Really let me see this
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:53 am

The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:10 am

DaCrispy wrote:https://flic.kr/p/G9aC3z
https://flic.kr/p/G9aCMF
https://flic.kr/p/G9aAU2
https://flic.kr/p/G9aDWV

Working on the dorna atm


Let me try with the court :D
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:59 am

Check your Pm's
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:16 am

DaCrispy wrote:Check your Pm's


Appreciate you trying to help i'll use the dornas but here is my try at the court

nba2k14 2017-11-02 19-02-33-75.jpg

nba2k14 2017-11-02 19-01-56-23.jpg


P.S you didnt even peep the hanging rims :pirate:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 am

:bowdown: :bowdown2:

Any tips because I found rotating text really awkward an other stuff like that.

Add the 2 Mid court logos though I'll pm you png

:bowdown: :bowdown2:
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:23 am

DaCrispy wrote::bowdown: :bowdown2:

Any tips because I found rotating text really awkward an other stuff like that.

Add the 2 Mid court logos though I'll pm you png

:bowdown: :bowdown2:


Check your pm's
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:13 am

I sent you a West Point in your PM's and I've made a BU away jersey and I'm now working on the home and alt
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:30 pm

I might drop a V2 of the beta soon :shhh:
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby isko on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:14 pm

r ur cf ids compatible with meds roster?
User avatar
isko
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:20 am

isko wrote:r ur cf ids compatible with meds roster?



Nah bro sorry i'm not associated with MED
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 am

I gonna make my own small NCAA mod but with all small colleges eg. Stanford, Navy, Boston University, Army etc.

I hope to have it done by Christmas but I just want to ask how much you paid for Red MC?
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 am

DaCrispy wrote:I gonna make my own small NCAA mod but with all small colleges eg. Stanford, Navy, Boston University, Army etc.

I hope to have it done by Christmas but I just want to ask how much you paid for Red MC?


It honestly depends its up to you something's cost $1 but in total I paid $11 about a year ago
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby DaCrispy on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm

OK thanks. I want to use it to add teams, change names, and change rosters. I'm useless at cyberfaces so I'm just going to use the in game create a player for the rosters. The majority of people probably will never have heard of them before so I'm aiming for it to be like that AAU mid made a while back.
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:12 am

Here's the :new: Bootup

Bootup.png


nba2k14 2017-11-05 14-38-56-91.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:14 am

JDAGOD wrote:Here's the :new: Bootup

Bootup.png


nba2k14 2017-11-05 14-38-56-91.jpg


Man that is So DOPE :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Here's the :new: Bootup

Bootup.png


nba2k14 2017-11-05 14-38-56-91.jpg


Man that is So DOPE :bowdown: :bowdown2:


Thanks I appreciate it a lot it might change tho
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 am

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Here's the :new: Bootup

Bootup.png


nba2k14 2017-11-05 14-38-56-91.jpg


Man that is So DOPE :bowdown: :bowdown2:


Thanks I appreciate it a lot it might change tho


What would you change ?
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V1 Preseason Tip-OFF

Postby JDAGOD on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Here's the :new: Bootup

Bootup.png


nba2k14 2017-11-05 14-38-56-91.jpg


Man that is So DOPE :bowdown: :bowdown2:


Thanks I appreciate it a lot it might change tho


What would you change ?


Maybe the player or the quote either one
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:15 pm

BETA V2 Out Main Links Updated :pirate:
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:23 am

JDAGOD wrote:BETA V2 Out Main Links Updated :pirate:


Nice! Better than the V1 :D (Y)
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:22 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:BETA V2 Out Main Links Updated :pirate:


Nice! Better than the V1 :D (Y)


Thanks final release coming soon bro (Y)
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Florida's New Floor :new:

Image
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby DaCrispy on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 am

Noice noice noice
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:19 am

Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
Image
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:13 am

JDAGOD wrote:Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
[ Image ]


I see you're using the pieces I sent you :D (Y)
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby DaCrispy on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:40 am

I've completed the rosters,jerseys and floors for Navy,Bucknell and Holy Cross if your ever interested. Im using them for my conversion (Still secret) Also can I have permission to use your NCAA ball in my mod?
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm

DaCrispy wrote:I've completed the rosters,jerseys and floors for Navy,Bucknell and Holy Cross if your ever interested. Im using them for my conversion (Still secret) Also can I have permission to use your NCAA ball in my mod?


Sure go ahead
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm

DaCrispy wrote:I've completed the rosters,jerseys and floors for Navy,Bucknell and Holy Cross if your ever interested. Im using them for my conversion (Still secret) Also can I have permission to use your NCAA ball in my mod?


Let me know when that comes out
Last edited by JDAGOD on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
[ Image ]


I see you're using the pieces I sent you :D (Y)


Yea thanks I'm basically done with the mod but I just need to fix some little things
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 pm

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
[ Image ]


I see you're using the pieces I sent you :D (Y)


Yea thanks I'm basically done with the mod but I just need to fix some little things



Wait as in the whole mod, teams, Rosters, logos all of that ?
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
[ Image ]


I see you're using the pieces I sent you :D (Y)


Yea thanks I'm basically done with the mod but I just need to fix some little things



Wait as in the whole mod, teams, Rosters, logos all of that ?


I started the project in July the logos have been done since July as for Jerseys they've been done for a while now and the scoreboard was made in July (used kid 2k's as a base) everything was made 4 months ahead of schedule. But I couldn't make the rosters because people were still committing and there was no official rosters out till about 2 weeks ago so I had to go off of stats to figure out the depth chart (which is now being corrected). Basically school is stopping me from fully finishing it since I need to fix some little things in all areans and make a title page. I made all 348 players by myself so it's a lot of work going into this mod. Plus the previews I show you are mostly things I made 2-3 months before the season started.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:32 pm

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
[ Image ]


I see you're using the pieces I sent you :D (Y)


Yea thanks I'm basically done with the mod but I just need to fix some little things



Wait as in the whole mod, teams, Rosters, logos all of that ?


I started the project in July the logos have been done since July as for Jerseys they've been done for a while now and the scoreboard was made in July (used kid 2k's as a base) everything was made 4 months ahead of schedule. But I couldn't make the rosters because people were still committing and there was no official rosters out till about 2 weeks ago so I had to go off of stats to figure out the depth chart (which is now being corrected). Basically school is stopping me from fully finishing it since I need to fix some little things in all areans and make a title page. I made all 348 players by myself so it's a lot of work going into this mod. Plus the previews I show you are mostly things I made 2-3 months before the season started.


Man that's amazing wish I knew about this 2-3 months ago I would've tried to help out
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby DaCrispy on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Lol.

Mine is taking up all of my free time outside of school and work :roll:

I've done about 30% in 1 and a half weeks.
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:36 am

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Wichita State's New Floor :pirate:
[ Image ]


I see you're using the pieces I sent you :D (Y)


Yea thanks I'm basically done with the mod but I just need to fix some little things


Check your PM's just sent you Northwestern's new floor
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:49 am

Northwestern's new floor :pirate: :pirate:
Image

Thanks for the courts Certified
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Pep on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:38 am

Nicely courts
User avatar
Pep
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:36 am

Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

JDAGOD wrote:
Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D


Aye bro I sent you some faces and courts check your pm's
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D


Aye bro I sent you some faces and courts check your pm's


Yo this is a spot on Josh Perkins :pirate:
Image
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 pm

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D


Aye bro I sent you some faces and courts check your pm's


Yo this is a spot on Josh Perkins :pirate:
[ Image ]


Almost got 3000 Views :headbang:

Also do want me to send you the stuff for the addon teams?
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:10 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D


Aye bro I sent you some faces and courts check your pm's


Yo this is a spot on Josh Perkins :pirate:
[ Image ]


Almost got 3000 Views :headbang:

Also do want me to send you the stuff for the addon teams?


Nah because I gotta send the roster to fifedawg then once the mod is released I'll put the addon teams in the mod
School is really holding me up but the addon teams are done i just need to put them in the game I honestly I don't know how many addon on teams I plan on adding but Wichita State and Temple will be one of them and seton hall
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:43 pm

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D


Aye bro I sent you some faces and courts check your pm's


Yo this is a spot on Josh Perkins :pirate:
[ Image ]


Almost got 3000 Views :headbang:

Also do want me to send you the stuff for the addon teams?


Nah because I gotta send the roster to fifedawg then once the mod is released I'll put the addon teams in the mod
School is really holding me up but the addon teams are done i just need to put them in the game I honestly I don't know how many addon on teams I plan on adding but Wichita State and Temple will be one of them and seton hall


Ok I sent you a Lonnie walker face I tried to make and Some more courts to use for later
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:11 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
Pep wrote:Nicely courts


Thanks bro :D


Aye bro I sent you some faces and courts check your pm's


Yo this is a spot on Josh Perkins :pirate:
[ Image ]


Almost got 3000 Views :headbang:

Also do want me to send you the stuff for the addon teams?


Nah because I gotta send the roster to fifedawg then once the mod is released I'll put the addon teams in the mod
School is really holding me up but the addon teams are done i just need to put them in the game I honestly I don't know how many addon on teams I plan on adding but Wichita State and Temple will be one of them and seton hall


Ok I sent you a Lonnie walker face I tried to make and Some more courts to use for later


His chin is a little long but it's all good pretty accurate (Y)
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:44 am

Villnova's Court in Game :pirate:
Image
Image
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:25 am

JDAGOD wrote:Villnova's Court in Game :pirate:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm guessing this was the last court you had to finish :D
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Re: NCAA 2017-2018 Project BETA V2 Opening Day

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:Villnova's Court in Game :pirate:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm guessing this was the last court you had to finish :D


Yea i finished alot of stuff over the break i'm working as hard as i can too finish the project so i can work on the addon teams
:D
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am
Location: THE DMV

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests