|big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Good-bye 2K14 |

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Guerschon Yabusele v2 | Jayson Tatum v1 |

Postby scythian on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:
Guerschon Yabusele v2

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Wow! Guerschon Yabusele just amazing :crazyeyes: (Y) (Y) (Y)
scythian

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Luka Doncic |

Postby kejinbgtr on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 pm

big-shot-ROB wrote:
Luka Doncic

[ Image ]

good job.man i like it very much .can u share doncic and Michael porter jr the download address ? thank you !
kejinbgtr

Postby Kula96 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:57 am

Can you please share KAT afrotop cf in SD, that is the best KAT cyberface but It's too large and causes crashing... pls pls pls :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Kula96

Postby padrino111 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:16 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:
Guerschon Yabusele v2

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Amazing work with Yabusele!!, can we also expect a new Ojeleye CF???
padrino111

Postby Jmad on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:23 am

Hey, BSR, could you please give a try on Porzingis and a update of Ingram but with dreads? Thanks in advance.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
Jmad

Postby big-shot-ROB on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:14 am

Dear fellow modders and NBA 2K14 players,

It has certainly been a long journey. I started modding back in 2014, thanks to the motivation and the community that NLSC had created. My first cyberface was Jahlil Okafor, and you can see it downbelow:

https://i.imgur.com/HmsgLaP.jpg

It is funny how long me, my fellow modders and the commmunity has become. 2K14 modding was a relevation and I’ve never seen a modding community become so strong and powerful since NBA Live 2008.
It’s been a great ride, with up and downs, good times, bad times, times were I was totally focused on modding, times where modding did not even exist for me. Some confrontations have appeared but I can totally say my approach to the community has matured alongside me as a person.

I started this as a kid, and athough I continue to regard myself as the same person, it is crazy to think who I was 4 years ago and how much my personality as well as my interests have changed.
Some time ago, I decided that the community had done to much for me, and it was my obligation to give back. Beeing in a boy scouts group has always had a big influence over me. Some of you recall I started a Resources thread not long ago, and that was my project to inspire new modders to join the community as well as to contribute in building an open-source and open-minded community.

I do not have the time right now to expand that project in the organized way I’d like it to be. I’ve been away from 2K14 a while now, and since I am probably a few weeks away from entering into the “Next-Gen” Community (if it is still next gen) I thought it would be a good idea to make one last final contribution.
In the link down below you’ll find a zip of my modding folder. This folder contains all the material used since I started modding. Some old material might not be here, but most of the stuff is (specially everything from 2 years ago until now).

All the textures, headshapes, reference pictures, hairs, etc. for all cyberfaces are in this folder unlocked and in full resolution. I hope everyone, from modders to regular gamers, can make use of this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4w0x2qxlj ... ot-ROB.zip

Goodbye 2K14. It’s been a great ride.
Love,

big-shot-ROB.
Last edited by big-shot-ROB on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Good-bye 2K14 |

Postby mrk326 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:57 am

thank you so much man! i still remember when i was playing 2k14, your works really improved the visual aspect of the game. hope to see you in the 2k18 community!
ACCEPTING DONATIONS
DONATE
mrk326

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:19 am

It will be amazing to see you around the 2K18 threads even if you are not modding.
Loved your work in 2K14!
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Manni Live on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 am

:applaud: Congrats on a great run! Best of luck to whatever you do next

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:59 am

Thank you for all your hard work and contributions!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby RICH72601 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:20 pm

You will be greatly missed, but your work and resources will live on. Thank you for sharing and answering any questions I may have had. You're definitely one of my favorite modders. No matter what you do moving forward, enjoy yourself. Thank you.
RICH72601

Postby big-shot-ROB on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:21 pm

mrk326 wrote:thank you so much man! i still remember when i was playing 2k14, your works really improved the visual aspect of the game. hope to see you in the 2k18 community!

TGsoGood wrote:It will be amazing to see you around the 2K18 threads even if you are not modding.
Loved your work in 2K14!

Manni Live wrote::applaud: Congrats on a great run! Best of luck to whatever you do next

Andrew wrote:Thank you for all your hard work and contributions!

RICH72601 wrote:You will be greatly missed, but your work and resources will live on. Thank you for sharing and answering any questions I may have had. You're definitely one of my favorite modders. No matter what you do moving forward, enjoy yourself. Thank you.

Thank you guys. It is certainly nostalgic to leave this game, but it has been 4 years and it is time to move on. I can assure I am probably not going to start modding 2K18 as of now, Ive never experienced a next gen game so I am just going to enjoy it for a while. I will probably be active now on that section, as well as the NBA section. Maybe, if I have time, I will try to create a new thread in Video Game Stories and be consistent with it.

When summer comes around though, I am totally going to look at 2K18 Modding and tools, at least for updating cyberfaces and draft classes.

PD: Has anyone downloaded the zip? If so, have you encountered any problems exporting it? It seems there are some errors when exporting the files. Might be related to the fact that Blender is compressed into it entirely. If this is a trend, I will probably upload the folder in Google Drive and share the link.

Edit: Use 7-zip to de-compress the file instead of winrar.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby KheL_MchaeL on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:00 am

I have downloaded the archive but it shows error message that the archive is corrupt. the error shows on both 7zip and winrar please helps sir :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :( :( :( :( :( :(
KheL_MchaeL

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding