Nah
3%

Total votes : 29

Re: Custom Commentary Guys?

Postby Retroswald13 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:56 am

freestyle2036 wrote:
Errrrrrving3 wrote:
freestyle2036 wrote:
RayHoops1 wrote:It's very possible to create a whole new commentary! I messed with it and recorded my voice on there on a few lines and was saying the exact thing Clark Kevin and Kerr was saying. Only thing is you have to have no life to complete this lol. There's tons of lines there!

Can u give us a simple?

I think you mean sample. Anyway, it will be relatively easy for you to do this if you know how to use Leftos' NBA 2K Audio Editor. Just replace the audio in lines.bin, players.bin, coaches.bin, teams.bin, etc.

Oh, whoops.. my bad. uhm, there is a tutorial though right?

Check the tutorial for Leftos' NBA 2K Audio Editor. Same procedures.
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Postby Culture Games on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:40 am

RayHoops1 wrote:It's very possible to create a whole new commentary! I messed with it and recorded my voice on there on a few lines and was saying the exact thing Clark Kevin and Kerr was saying. Only thing is you have to have no life to complete this lol. There's tons of lines there!

That is hilarious
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Retroswald13 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:05 pm

xoamberxo222 wrote:

That is hilarious

That's the reality really.
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Postby BrotherJRB on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:13 am

I may give this a shot. Might take a few years but might be possible to get MY TEAM done. Might work with my minor league mod.
2013 is the year?
Thanks to Vl@d, Leftos and all the other patchers for their hard work.
BrotherJRB

Postby Rsnail on Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Is this discontinued or is it work in progress?
Rsnail

Postby Andrew on Mon May 29, 2017 12:33 am

The lack of updates in almost three years would suggest that no one's actively doing anything with it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Retroswald13 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm

warriors7 wrote:Ang Tanung Brad My Tools/Software kaba na Pweding gamitin.

Full Licensed Dapat

Audio Software kung meron ka pwedi ginawa ko na sa Team Ko pero mahina yung sound

No. You don't need full version of RED MC to do this. You might just need Leftos' NBA 2K Audio Editor.

For editing audio (prior to importing the audio), I would recommend using Adobe Audition.

And... please write in English in this forum so that everyone can understand (even though some guys in the threads are Filipinos).
Retroswald13

Postby Retroswald13 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Andrew wrote:The lack of updates in almost three years would suggest that no one's actively doing anything with it.

Currently not doing any experiments on this Andrew. The task is overwhelming to say the least. :lol:
Retroswald13

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Definitely understandable. I was just pointing out that a lack of updates in three years is fair indication that there's nothing to report, and that such a project can be considered inactive until otherwise specified. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jamesblake on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Custom commentaries is so complicated and nearly impossible to do but doing custom ambient sounds, generic player and fan voices, crowd chants and even arena music is doable.

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104754
"Kapag gusto, maraming paraan. Kapag ayaw, maraming dahilan."

Help and support my video game mods:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
jamesblake

Postby Culture Games on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:52 pm

What about turning off the endless player stories that they tell? It ruins retro games
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Book_Gazette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:47 am

WithAuthority wrote:What about turning off the endless player stories that they tell? It ruins retro games

In older NBA Live's they never tell those stories and summarize the players that played prior to the 2007-08 season in quite a brief manner and only call out the action basically
Book_Gazette

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14