My journey into the Hall of Fame.

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

My journey into the Hall of Fame.

Postby DboyFreshAF on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Alright so I just finished my rookie season winning my first NBA title along with all of the honors; finals mvp, rookie of year, all nba 3 rd etc etc. My Player is an athletic 6'7 SG at 99 ovr (not including training boosts), a variety of Sig skills to switch between depending on the team I am facing next. But the main 3 I always have are musta for me; Finisher, Shot creator, & Deadeye. Im mainly a Kobe type scprer but as strong as LeBron given whats needed from me.

Now I m not trying to sound like aby type of elitist, jerk or whatever I just think you should get an idea ofthe player I am.

So in regards to my question, what specifically do I need to do or change to become HoF eligible & retire wirhin a reasonable range of time ?

As of now I usually play on Superstar, whi h will def change to HOF start of this upcoming season. Hoping that provides more of a challenge. Also, should I bump up quarter time to 9-10 ? So for realistic chamces of completing the HOF requiremebts.
Feedback?
DboyFreshAF

Re: My journey into the Hall of Fame.

Postby Retroswald13 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Go to Hall of Fame progress. If you achieve 10/10 and retire immediately once achieving those, you have yourself a ceremony to the Hall of Fame.
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Re: My journey into the Hall of Fame.

Postby Kevin on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Stahp, seriously.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to NBA 2K14