patch for pc 2k14?

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

patch for pc 2k14?

Postby diamenz on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:12 am

remembering how we were stiffed for 2k13, i wonder if they will do the same for this year's game. i bought 2k13 on it's release and after finding out about how teammates wouldn't get back on D while the cpu pushed up the court aggressively after every defensive rebound, i decided i'd wait until it was patched... which of course never came. i basically threw away thirty dollars. should we get a petition or something going to get 2k's attention?

i can understand how the pc lacks certain features because of it's price, but the game really should be patched.
diamenz

Re: patch for pc 2k14?

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 am

It's kind of early to be talking about it, since we don't know exactly what issues the game will have that need to be patched and how they'll handle it, though the situation with NBA 2K13 certainly does not inspire much confidence in their post release support for PC.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby diamenz on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:07 am

Andrew wrote:It's kind of early to be talking about it, since we don't know exactly what issues the game will have that need to be patched and how they'll handle it, though the situation with NBA 2K13 certainly does not inspire much confidence in their post release support for PC.

i hear ya, i just really hate to buy the game again though, and find it has a bug that makes games unplayable.

...without a patch to fix it. that's really ridiculous to me. i can live with bad rebounding mechanics and everything else, but something that significant should be addressed.
diamenz

Postby 2KWatcher on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:07 pm

diamenz wrote:
Andrew wrote:It's kind of early to be talking about it, since we don't know exactly what issues the game will have that need to be patched and how they'll handle it, though the situation with NBA 2K13 certainly does not inspire much confidence in their post release support for PC.

i hear ya, i just really hate to buy the game again though, and find it has a bug that makes games unplayable.

...without a patch to fix it. that's really ridiculous to me. i can live with bad rebounding mechanics and everything else, but something that significant should be addressed.

if ur game is legit and installed the patch then it should be ok
2KWatcher

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am

That's neither here nor there, when there's no patch released in the first place.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14