NBA 2k14 Media Center - Screens of 2k14 - LeBron & Euro

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Re: NBA 2k14 Media Center - Screens of 2k14 - LeBron & Euro

Postby 2KWatcher on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Andrew wrote:It's popular, it's something different. Also, it's not like they had to choose between making changes to the graphics/gameplay or adding Euroleague teams, it wouldn't have taken any significant time away from doing anything else with the game.

yea but I think that IF they're going to continue doing this bonus contents I would love it if they make a separate game instead. (maybe bring back College Hoops 2K? :giggity: ) not being racist but it just makes me feel that I'm paying extra cash for a game that has one totally unecessary content. I think they should have worry about putting MyTeam etc. on PC instead.. just my opinion
2KWatcher

Re: NBA 2k14 Media Center - Screens of 2k14 - LeBron & Euro

Postby Andrew on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm

But again, adding Euroleague teams doesn't prevent them from doing any of that stuff or take significant time away from developing other areas of the game. I understand where you're coming from, I don't watch Euroleague myself so the announcement doesn't excite me all that much, but knowing the popularity of the league and various Euroleague mods in the past, it's a decent addition as far as extra content is concerned.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14