NBA 2K14 Change Rosters Question

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

NBA 2K14 Change Rosters Question

Postby flee242 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:45 am

Hello! I am new to modding NBA 2K14! I installed Mackubex's 2K24 mod, but I also wanna install this mod I found called ''Slam Dunk VS Kuroko No Basket'', however after I downloaded the mod, I noticed that some cyberface files that Slam Dunk VS Kuroko No Basket has the same names as the other files that Mackubex's cyberfaces files name are.
There are also the animations files for the ''Slam Dunk VS Kuroko No Basket'' which Mackubex's mod already changed.

I wanna know how I can make this work, as I also plan to install a FIBA 2K24 roster and also a PBA 2K24 roster. If you guys know a solution, or if its not possible, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you to all of the NBA 2K14 modders out there! I don't have much money to buy the new games yet and its incredible that people still mod the older games of NBA 2K. You guys are awesome! :D
flee242

Re: NBA 2K14 Change Rosters Question

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:54 pm

There are a couple of ways.

The first would be to use the Jgsme mod enabler: https://www.racedepartment.com/download ... ler.13803/

It's a universal utility for game mods that allows you to switch between sets of modded files, essentially having multiple big mods installed without conflicts.

The other method would simply be to create copies of your NBA 2K14 game folder and install a different mod to each. Then just run the game from the .exe in each folder when you want to play NBA 2K14 with that particular mod. Basically a makeshift version of what Jgsme does, though if you find that program confusing or cumbersome to use, then making copies of the game folder and installing a different mod to each might be the most straightforward approach.

Either way, it's practically guaranteed that you'll run into conflicts when you've got multiple big roster mods and their respective art installed, so those are the two best ways around the issue.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14