Finals MVP Glitch (PC)

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Finals MVP Glitch (PC)

Postby Jedimindtrick on Wed May 03, 2023 5:58 pm

Does anyone know how to fix the Finals MVP glitch in Association Mode that always makes the PG the Finals MVP?

Thank you so much!
Jedimindtrick

Re: Finals MVP Glitch (PC)

Postby lemonsodabuzz5 on Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:57 pm

Legit! I thought I was the only one who experienced this! Not too sure about a fix
lemonsodabuzz5

Postby DiamondDust132 on Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:12 pm

There's no way to 'fix' it as far as I know. It always happens after the first season. You can easily remedy this using RedMC and going to the Awards tab on your Association/MyCareer/whatever file. It's just a matter of searching the name of who won the award, changing it to who you actually think should have want it, and then plugging in the right ASAID.
DiamondDust132

Postby lemonsodabuzz5 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:13 pm

Found a possible fix from this website: https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... litch.html

So the problem is if you do a short finals series (if it goes three games or less), the finals MVP is awarded to the starting point guard, regardless of whether he won it during the trophy celebration or not.

Solution: So it seems that you can avoid this by simply doing best of 7 in the finals. It's as if the game doesn't calculate this properly with a shorter than normal series (3 games or less).

(All credits goes to user: KPH2293)
lemonsodabuzz5

Return to NBA 2K14