Agressive defence(game sliders) HELP

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Agressive defence(game sliders) HELP

Postby rale delija bana11 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm

How do I set my aggression to be bigger, there are lots of fouls on how many sliders to install (Y)
rale delija bana11

Re: Agressive defence(game sliders) HELP

Postby Wolfy03 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Best sliders are in Med's mods. If you are not ok with that sliders, and if you want more reality, you should look for newer NBA 2K games, like 2k16 or 2k17.
Wolfy03

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:56 am

Wolfy03 wrote:Best sliders are in Med's mods. If you are not ok with that sliders, and if you want more reality, you should look for newer NBA 2K games, like 2k16 or 2k17.

Sorry, not a factual statement at all. NBA 2K16 and 17 have some of the worst aggression/realism gameplay wise in a long time. No sliders fix it. The defense breaks down all the time for no reason (players getting backdoored on dozens of posessions a game, players just running up the middle of the floor wide open, Players literslly just not paying attention, defensive players standing out of bounds while the opposing shooting guard literally just dribbles up the floor and into the paint for a dunk, etc), the defense in the game is broken. The flow is interrupted by body block/body steals all game, as well as forced animations all over the floor, and players feeling like they are stuck in mud.

Trust me, I played about 3000 hours on 2K14 PC, Over 1000 hours on NBA 2K16 PC, and over 1000 hours now on NBA 2K17 PC. Just because it's a newer game, and graphically better, does not mean that the gameplay is more realistic.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Wolfy03 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:15 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:Best sliders are in Med's mods. If you are not ok with that sliders, and if you want more reality, you should look for newer NBA 2K games, like 2k16 or 2k17.

Sorry, not a factual statement at all. NBA 2K16 and 17 have some of the worst aggression/realism gameplay wise in a long time. No sliders fix it. The defense breaks down all the time for no reason (players getting backdoored on dozens of posessions a game, players just running up the middle of the floor wide open, Players literslly just not paying attention, defensive players standing out of bounds while the opposing shooting guard literally just dribbles up the floor and into the paint for a dunk, etc), the defense in the game is broken. The flow is interrupted by body block/body steals all game, as well as forced animations all over the floor, and players feeling like they are stuck in mud.

Trust me, I played about 3000 hours on 2K14 PC, Over 1000 hours on NBA 2K16 PC, and over 1000 hours now on NBA 2K17 PC. Just because it's a newer game, and graphically better, does not mean that the gameplay is more realistic.

Didn't relise it's that bad :D I have never played NBA 2K17, cause I can't make it work on my current machine, but have read some reviews, where people said it is good. Probably it's different from person to person, thanks for info though.
Wolfy03

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:16 am

No problem... just trust me.. it has a lot of issues. Haha.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Return to NBA 2K14