HELP! NAMES OF THE TEAMS!

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

HELP! NAMES OF THE TEAMS!

Postby ballballs on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello! I need a big help of someone who can edit the names of my roster file,please? I dont have any license.... so ineed your help.. please... Just edit the names of the team... Please.. thankyou..
ballballs

Re: HELP! NAMES OF THE TEAMS!

Postby debiler on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Whoa, slow down there. Now first of all, don't panic. Breathe. Inhale... Exhale... Wax on... Wax off...

Now, if you tell me exactly what you need, I might be able to do it. Just provide a little more info. Like, change which teams? All teams? To what?

Thing is, I'll be getting home from work in about 8 hours (it's 7:30 AM in Germany atm). But if you can't find anybody else until then, I'd be happy to help you out.
Confucius say: "Man go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger."
debiler

Re: HELP! NAMES OF THE TEAMS!

Postby IRONMAN27 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:06 am

debiler wrote:Whoa, slow down there. Now first of all, don't panic. Breathe. Inhale... Exhale... Wax on... Wax off...

Now, if you tell me exactly what you need, I might be able to do it. Just provide a little more info. Like, change which teams? All teams? To what?

Thing is, I'll be getting home from work in about 8 hours (it's 7:30 AM in Germany atm). But if you can't find anybody else until then, I'd be happy to help you out.

Sir debiler can u kindly edit a roster for me
IRONMAN27

Return to NBA 2K14