NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby NBAxchii on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:03 am

So.... I just figured out that files like the game ball and others from NBA 2K17 are compatible with 2K14! I thought it was going to crash but no, it took place like nothing ever happened. Im going to try to test other files as well too, but Have I figured something magnificent out or has it already been noticed already?
User avatar
NBAxchii
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:25 am

I don't think a lot of research has been done with it, so definitely worth posting any findings in that regard.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator
 
Posts: 99841
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby NBAxchii on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Andrew wrote:I don't think a lot of research has been done with it, so definitely worth posting any findings in that regard.
Alright man! (Y)
User avatar
NBAxchii
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby NBAxchii on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:12 pm

In-Game Pics: I wonder if im just going delusional at this point, but now I hear a way different ball sound than before... I might have to check that out later, but otherwise you guys can do this for yourselves as well, just download any ball update for NBA 2K17 on the download sections and place it in your Main Directory files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
NBAxchii
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby SexCurryBeats on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 am

How exactly did you do this? I took my original 2k17 nbaball.iff, placed it in 2k14 and the ball is just invisible..
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby NBAxchii on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 pm

For me, When I deleted my cache, it became invisible before, until a couple of days ago..
User avatar
NBAxchii
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby Tha2KProphet on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 am

Is it anything else besides the ball you found? :crazyeyes:
Try MY 2016/17 Roster For NBA 2K14

Here >>>: 2KShiftLeader's (Tha2KProphet) 2017 Roster | BHM

My Thread: viewtopic.php?f=153&t=98403
Image
A.J. Green is UNDERRATED :twisted:
User avatar
Tha2KProphet
Everyone at NLSC thought I was joking when I said "LeBron is gonna come back from a 3-1 lead"
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 am
Location: In a Dumpter next to the 2K HQ

Re: NBA 2K17 Files Compatibility

Postby NBAxchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:41 pm

There is just too much files to test over 70gb worth, the only files I found was the ball, the all-star ball, and for some reason a couple of courts, note I say "some" cause sometime when I boot up the game, but on 40 %, it crashes, but the other 60%, sometimes it appears in game with no issues.
User avatar
NBAxchii
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 am


Return to NBA 2K14

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests