Do Anyone have a purchased RED MC ?

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Do Anyone have a purchased RED MC ?

Postby LAKERS10 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:05 am

Anyone can share a purchased RED MC or any other editor that can edit team, coach and staduim status?
LAKERS10

Re: Do Anyone have a purchased RED MC ?

Postby LAKERS10 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:07 am

:bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :new: :new:
LAKERS10

Postby LAKERS10 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:05 am

LAKERS10 wrote::bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :new: :new:
I'd want to pay it on my computer but I cannot. As soon as I begin the order the software crashes and I can't even go on to the RED MC official page. If someone give me a purchased version I'd give him or her $5.
LAKERS10

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:51 am

Please don't spam with multiple posts like that.

RED MC keys are unique to the purchaser's machine, and cannot be shared or transferred. Even if that wasn't the case, what you're asking would technically be piracy and we don't support that here.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby iamSamke on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 am

Andrew wrote:Please don't spam with multiple posts like that.

RED MC keys are unique to the purchaser's machine, and cannot be shared or transferred. Even if that wasn't the case, what you're asking would technically be piracy and we don't support that here.

Actually, it is possible to order REDMC keys for other computer.

EDIT: Read LAKERS10's post again and realised what he was thinking, so you're right.
iamSamke

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:10 am

Yeah, this is about getting someone else's key to use, which won't work anyway, and for all intents and purposes, would be pirating the program even if it did. I'm definitely aware that people who do purchase new keys can request new ones, having done so myself not that long ago. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14