Jersey Collars (Solved)

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Jersey Collars (Solved)

Postby WiltatKansas on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Ive been seeing multiple mods and this is the last game we mod or game that is easy to mod other then Next Gen games. About the jersey Neck this is one of the ugliest thing it havent been updated since 2k9 came or was released. I was wondering why havent we see slight update on the Neck always look like its about to fall off the players or like players are using super size jerseys. So ive been see few pics from 2K14 ive seen few pics that looks like they been updated so i dont know Are people modding or updating the ugly neck?? HELP this is annoying.

Typical ugly neck since 2008.

Looks like it was updated
Last edited by WiltatKansas on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 Modding by Andrew on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:15 pm.
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BE AAAAAAAA!!
WiltatKansas

Re: (Suggestion) Jersey necks

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:05 pm

It's not the neck. It's Bliss' Tight Jersey Mod which you can find here:

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=93067
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby WiltatKansas on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Medevenx wrote:It's not the neck. It's Bliss' Tight Jersey Mod which you can find here:

THANKS but can this work on the classic mod season from UBR so it looks finally for the first time hopefully realistic and not like its not falling of the players??? like example 1993 season mods?
WiltatKansas

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:04 pm

OSKCARR wrote:
Medevenx wrote:It's not the neck. It's Bliss' Tight Jersey Mod which you can find here:

THANKS but can this work on the classic mod season from UBR so it looks finally for the first time hopefully realistic and not like its not falling of the players??? like example 1993 season mods?

It will work on all collars except the V-collar and the A-collar.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby WiltatKansas on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:14 am

Medevenx wrote:
OSKCARR wrote:

It will work on all collars except the V-collar and the A-collar.

Can you use it on UBR season mods? And how is the V collar pics tight then if it wont work
WiltatKansas

Postby Medevenx on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:12 am

OSKCARR wrote:Can you use it on UBR season mods? And how is the V collar pics tight then if it wont work

It is not associated with season or any other save modes. It is a graphic modifier file. The jerseys you see worn by the Thunder are not V-collar type jerseys but Parabola-collar type jerseys. V-collar type jerseys are those of the Memphis Grizzlies, 2014 Los Angeles Clippers, etc. where there is a design on the collar itself.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby WiltatKansas on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Medevenx wrote:
OSKCARR wrote:Can you use it on UBR season mods? And how is the V collar pics tight then if it wont work

It is not associated with season or any other save modes. It is a graphic modifier file. The jerseys you see worn by the Thunder are not V-collar type jerseys but Parabola-collar type jerseys. V-collar type jerseys are those of the Memphis Grizzlies, 2014 Los Angeles Clippers, etc. where there is a design on the collar itself.

What you mean not associated? Can you use this after you install the UBR roster and play old season using that will that work?
WiltatKansas

Postby Medevenx on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:16 pm

OSKCARR wrote:What you mean not associated? Can you use this after you install the UBR roster and play old season using that will that work?

Like I said, it doesn't have anything to do with the roster. It will work with any roster as long as the collar types are correct (not V-type or A-type)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby WiltatKansas on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Medevenx wrote:
OSKCARR wrote:What you mean not associated? Can you use this after you install the UBR roster and play old season using that will that work?

Like I said, it doesn't have anything to do with the roster. It will work with any roster as long as the collar types are correct (not V-type or A-type)

OK Thanks thats what i was wondering about. Reason why i asked and wasnt sure is because it works on todays jersey but roster mod as classic uniforms rite? so thats why i asked will it work on those like when i open UBR roster that includes the vintage uniform 1991 Season or older seasons from UBR will that work on those when i open it will i see tight jersey on the vintage jerseys That was my question but i know it now.
WiltatKansas

Re: Jersey Collars (Solved)

Postby robfields89 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:14 am

Aren't tight jerseys already in the game? Like in the jersey tab on reditor, you can see an option is Baggy or TIght. So whats the point of Bliss tight jersey mod?
robfields89

Re: Jersey Collars (Solved)

Postby Medevenx on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:47 pm

robfields89 wrote:Aren't tight jerseys already in the game? Like in the jersey tab on reditor, you can see an option is Baggy or TIght. So whats the point of Bliss tight jersey mod?

That's a tight meaning including shorts tight, which only works if you also apply the short shorts parameter. Otherwise, it would crash. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K14