Easy way to create V-neck for Brooklyn Nets jersey

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K13.

Easy way to create V-neck for Brooklyn Nets jersey

Postby cykim4 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:05 am

* For some reason, I can't upload a screen shot, but trust me it works!

I'm very anal when it comes to jersey. I like playing as the Nets, but because of 2K's round neck jersey something always felt off.

So what I did was:

1. Download Leftos' Roster Editor (NBA 2K13 Roster Editor)
2. Open "ROSTER" (or whatever custom roster you have saved) under %appdata% > Roaming > 2K Sports > NBA 2K13 > Saves) by using Leftos' Roster Editor.
3. Find "NetsH" and "NetsA" under "Jerseys" tab.
4. Change the "Neck" to "BaggyParab" for both "NetsH" and "NetsA".
5. Click "Save Jerseys"

So when you start the game, load the relevant saved "ROSTER" file, and voila!! You have the Nets jersey with the right V-neck collar! Looks amazing since I already applied Tha King's Nets jersey (he's a master in creating jerseys - he should be hired by 2K).

I'm sure experienced players may have already figured this out, but I hope this tip could help beginners like myself. Thanks again to Leftos for providing us with the Roster Editor.

Now, if there is only a way to correct the collar for the Nuggets jersey... please let me know if you can figure it out...
cykim4

Re: Easy way to create V-neck for Brooklyn Nets jersey

Postby Zammis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 am

Thank you so much!
Been waiting on this for a while now...
Zammis

Postby RapboY on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 am

thanks for this! (Y)
RapboY

Postby cykim4 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:33 am

My pleasure, gentlemen!

But I think the most recent roster update from 2K corrected the collar. Can't believe it takes them this long to correct such a simple thing.

However, they still haven't corrected the Nuggets jersey. The Nuggets jersey with the incomplete collar has now become a tradition for 2K. It's almost as if they gather around and try to come up with ways to screw up the jerseys: "Hmm.. it's always been a tradition to mess up the Nuggets jersey, so we'll leave it as it is. Also, we should keep our proud tradition of not being able to tell the difference between red and pink. Oh yeah, let's update the Knicks jersey but keep the sky blue color. (Sound of applause from the developers)." WTF!

* Updated: Yeah, the official roster update corrected the collar for the Nets. But the recent player transactions are not correct up to date. For example, the trade between Harden and K. Martin is not accurately updated (L. Hayward, C. Aldrich are still on the Thunder roster), and recent waivers for several players are not done. Looks like they don't want follow the NBA news when they should be since they are the ONLY basketball video game makers these days.
cykim4

Postby leo_95 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 am

That's what monopoly over the basketball gaming does. They got no competition from EA, so they can make whatever they want.
leo_95

Return to NBA 2K13 Tutorials & FAQs