NBA 2K13 Global FAQ

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K13.

NBA 2K13 Global FAQ

Postby Like A Boss on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:42 pm

General Global FAQ
You Got The Questions I Got The Answers

================================================================================================================================================
1. What Is A Global.Iff?
It is a file that has the accessories and other stuffs basically the graphics of NBA 2K12

2. Where Is The Global.Iff file?
It is on the C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K12 if you have a 64-bit system
and on C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K12 if you have a 32-bit system

3. Where should I place my newly downloaded global?
You should place it in the folder where you can find the old Global.iff

4. How Can I Make A Global?
First you should download the Mod Tool and open it, then click open and select your global.Then its simple you should look in the list from this thread
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=87986
Ok for example your now done searching well for an example I searched for the word knee pad yes without space sometimes they use _ then now that you know what is the number of the texture get a texture and click import res in the mod tool and its done do that step to every texture you want to replace.

================================================================================================================================================
This is all I can remember of the questions as of now ask a question and ill answer it here in the first post
Like A Boss
Bulls

Return to NBA 2K13 Tutorials & FAQs