NCAA Court Project Started 2K13-2K14

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NCAA Court Project Started 2K13-2K14

Postby R4zoR on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 am

First 2 Works

Air Force Court

Arizona Court

Here's the download link for the Rucker Park Court, enjoy.
Just click on the mediafire logo to download.
And sorry for the ads.

Yeah yeah i know that NBA2K14 is coming out in a month and creating a new thread isn't really great to post weekly updates, as i always do(strict schedule ruins my patching meh).

But i saw that my friend Jaosming was doing a huge street project with lots of different courts and other stuff, so as always due to my boredness and random thoughts i got back up to my 1 texture court making as i did a long time ago.

First work after a while is the newest Rucker Park 2013 EBC Edition court, that i made from seeing MGX's photos.
If you'll have any specific requests or anything just text or pm me, i'll answer it, whenever i get on here.
Last edited by R4zoR on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: [R4zoR] New Updates - Rucker Park EBC 2013 Court Preview

Postby MGX on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:52 am

hahaha....thank you R4zor :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: it looks like home....you the best man :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MGX

Postby CSwanepoel on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 am

damn razor, this court is amazing :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
CSwanepoel

Postby CSwanepoel on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:48 am

is it possible to make the stadium and the crowd like the streets of ny like rucker park real life?
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
CSwanepoel

Postby R4zoR on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:30 pm

MGX wrote:hahaha....thank you R4zor :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: it looks like home....you the best man :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thx man and no problem, the release will be coming up soon.

crossover3 wrote:damn razor, this court is amazing :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
is it possible to make the stadium and the crowd like the streets of ny like rucker park real life?

Thanks man, glad you like the work i put into it.
And about the stadium and the crowd part, it is possible by the looks from Jaosming's previews, but i'm not making it for 2k13, i think, cause it will take too much time and Jaosming is thinking the same way at this moment.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: Taking Random Requests - 1st Work-Rucker Park EBC 2013 C

Postby R4zoR on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 am

Here's the newest previews of my Rucker Park 2013 Court
Fixed the line quality, they look a lot better now, also remade the graffiti a bit.

Here's the download link for the Rucker Park Court, enjoy.
Just click on the mediafire logo to download.
And sorry for the ads.

And taking new requests for my later works.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: Taking Random Requests -Rucker Park 2013 Court Released

Postby simonphoenix on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:41 am

nice court!! can't wait to put the AND1 team on this joint
simonphoenix

Postby RMJH13 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:21 am

Hi Razor. Great work as usual. Was looking for a baltimore bullets court. a modernized version of the plain old 1st mariner arena. the other one i was looking at was a chicago/baltimore zephyrs court. something based around the 2002-03 verizon court in washington. just some ideas i had for expansion teams.
RMJH13

Postby kahoona on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:15 pm

nice job dude. do you think that you could create the attack athletics court from nba 2k11 draft combine? one that stretches out beyond the baselines to the walls of the s734.iff so that their arent black masses of space?
kahoona
Graphics Modder

Postby R4zoR on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 am

RMJH13 wrote:Hi Razor. Great work as usual. Was looking for a baltimore bullets court. a modernized version of the plain old 1st mariner arena. the other one i was looking at was a chicago/baltimore zephyrs court. something based around the 2002-03 verizon court in washington. just some ideas i had for expansion teams.

Dunno man on that one, unless you give me a proper video or image of what u want me to do, i can then help you out, i have a strict schedule so i'm just picking work on weekends mostly.

kahoona wrote:nice job dude. do you think that you could create the attack athletics court from nba 2k11 draft combine? one that stretches out beyond the baselines to the walls of the s734.iff so that their arent black masses of space?

I might, just need to see how it looks once again, not telling u that i'm going to make it though.

Btw started this huge project.
Just naming it basicly the NCAA Court Project.
Will be making them one by one, so people could just convert my works for 2k14 and etc.
Using the skybox cam for these, cause of the need to post less pics, so it won't lag out the thread.

First 2 Works

Air Force Court

Arizona Court
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding