- 33 Night Themed Courts with Shadowing and Custom Crowds
- Current Wood Rucker Park by R4zoR
- 10 Different Backboards for the Courts
- Current Rosters via bedwardsroy19's PS3 Rosters (Sim and Street Versions)
- Community Ballahz Vol 2 Featuring Terrible Generic Players
- Updated Suns and Pelicans Street Uniforms by Tha King
- Association & MyCAREER Supported in the Sim and Community Ballahz Rosters
- Individual Uniforms for Blacktop Mode in Street and Community Ballahz Rosters
Thank you everyone for the support and I hope you enjoy the mod! I obviously have some lofty goals with what I want to accomplish here, so hopefully it will all actually happen in 2K14! I am not planning on undertaking any part of the NCAA, APB, or UBR mods next year. Once I get my tutorials and documentation taken care of, I will probably be nothing but non-traditional basketball mods for NBA 2K14 PC.
You may have seen some previews of this mod being created in the Create Your Own Arena thread, but for those that missed it, this is just a street mod I'm making for the end of 2K13, and hopefully something that transfers into 2K14.
- No Required Overwriting of Anything
- Almost 100 Courts to play on, including 2K, Live, Street, and my original street courts
- Elements of the Blacktop Revitalization Mod for Blacktop Mode
- Updated Rosters
- Street Style Gameplay
- Generic Player Version (Community Ballahz)
- Actual T-Shirts
So what I've been doing all these weeks and months is try and create a template for myself where I can quickly create a 1 texture court (thanks to R4zoR) decide on crowd size, then choose a backboard shape, and essentially have a court completely created. The Catch, to avoid the tedious and time-consuming nature of creating buildings, I am playing up the "Midnight Ballers" aspect of this and only have the court lit without any surroundings. This makes things quick, a little lazy, but still fun and playable. I do plan on adding buildings later, but due to the limited nature of stadium customization, it will be limited to similar lighting techniques like In This Example.
It should be funWell, it better fuckin' be, I've spent all this time to make it easy for me
- T-Shirt Model Done
Road Court Done
3 Versions of Rucker Park (Classic, Blue, Blank)
Custom Lightmap to Darken Out-of-Bounds Done
Custom Small and Large Crowds Done
Media, Mop Boy, Cameramen Removed from 5v5 Games
Cheerleaders Moved Closer to Court
13 Backboard Styles Created
Casual Shorts by R4zoR
- Create All 100 Court Textures ~1/3 done
- Create Updated NBA Street/Additional Casual Uniforms ~done
- Create NBA Roster for Mod *1st Release* ~x2 even!
- Create Casual (Community Ballahz) Roster for Mod *2nd Release* ~Yup!
- Create a Watered-down Console (PS360) Port *3rd Release* ~Nope!
- Add Buildings/Accurate Backboards to Courts *4th Release* ~...heh
- Port to NBA 2K14 PC ~Soon