Eurobasket 2013 patch

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Eurobasket 2013 patch

Postby Jugoplastika on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 am

--------------------------Eurobasket 2013-------------------------

phpBB [video]

Karasev, Saric, Antetokoumpo and Nedovic are included, and all the cyeberfaces are the best you can find ;-)

The patch is finish like you can see in the video, but i need to ask for permision before i post it, thanks for waiting
Jugoplastika

Re: Eurobasket 2013 patch

Postby egaz32 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Dude create normal Logo, jerseys and stadiums.
egaz32

Postby Pringles16 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm

egaz32 wrote:Dude create normal Logo, jerseys and stadiums.

Yeah, I agree with you.
Jugoplastika, do you know that half of players on your rosters aren't playing at the Eurobasket this year, some don't even play in the national team.
Diamantidis retired from the Greek national team. Navarro, Pau, Ibaka cancelled the national team this year due to injuries or for having a brake from the long season.
And of course the greatest issue of the patch is Antetokoumpo in Greece? I mean WTF is he doing there? He not even thir best U20 player right now(it is Eleftherios Bochoridis).
I appreciate your hard work and I guess you put a lot of time in this patch, but try to make all the national teams, with the right players, and of course the original federation logos, jerseys and the court from the Eurobasket in Lithuania. Good luck.
Pringles16

Postby Jugoplastika on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Pringles16 wrote:
egaz32 wrote:Dude create normal Logo, jerseys and stadiums.

Yeah, I agree with you.
Jugoplastika, do you know that half of players on your rosters aren't playing at the Eurobasket this year, some don't even play in the national team.
Diamantidis retired from the Greek national team. Navarro, Pau, Ibaka cancelled the national team this year due to injuries or for having a brake from the long season.
And of course the greatest issue of the patch is Antetokoumpo in Greece? I mean WTF is he doing there? He not even thir best U20 player right now(it is Eleftherios Bochoridis).
I appreciate your hard work and I guess you put a lot of time in this patch, but try to make all the national teams, with the right players, and of course the original federation logos, jerseys and the court from the Eurobasket in Lithuania. Good luck.

I dont wanna make all this work because i am a single person and i dont have s many time. And if i make this the patch will modify your nba, and this patch dont modify your 2k13
The players like navarro, diamantidis, Ibaka, are player that could be called by the coach, and they will play in 2014.
And giannis antetokoumpo is this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-P1OOGh5I

The video is clear , thats it. If you dont like you dont download :wink:
Jugoplastika

Postby Pringles16 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:48 pm

I understand you. I know that you worked alone and it isn't easy to make a project without a good team, but at least you could put real rosters. This is Eurobasket 2013, not the WC of 2014, you shouldn't put all the players that aren't on the teams.
By the way, of course I know Giannis Antetokounmpo. I know who he is, where he plays(Filithiakos, Greece A2), but I also know that he isn't so dominate in the U20 that he could be a part of the national teams, he isn't even close that. He is a great athlete and prospect, so we will se what he will achieve in the upcoming year, but right now I would put him even in the first 20 players of Greece.

http://u20men.fibaeurope.com/en/cid_FW2 ... D_291.html
Pringles16

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding