NBA2K13 All Star Hip-Hop Mod Deluxe Project (Master P Prev)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA2K13 All Star Hip-Hop Mod Deluxe Project (DMX Preview

Postby captainOdious on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 am

..:Makaveli:.. wrote:
captainOdious wrote:No prob at all bro, that's why I'm here, thank ya for your support. Just talk about this project around you, spread the word and maybe some guys will be able to help on something… what did you think about DMX preview? I mean it's more like a draft but anyway I'd like to have some opinions…

He looks great like your other CFs :applaud:

Good man, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my work
captainOdious

Re: NBA2K13 All Star Hip-Hop Mod Deluxe Project (Master P Pr

Postby jspurg on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

Master P lookin clean! I know its tough to pick an era of how to depict him. Would love to use that cyberface in some of the retro mods and put him in as a free agent. Dude could actually ball back in the day...played in CBA and training camps for hornets and raptors! Still hopin you get some help on the other parts to get everything put together for this mod!
jspurg

Postby captainOdious on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

jspurg wrote:Master P lookin clean! I know its tough to pick an era of how to depict him. Would love to use that cyberface in some of the retro mods and put him in as a free agent. Dude could actually ball back in the day...played in CBA and training camps for hornets and raptors! Still hopin you get some help on the other parts to get everything put together for this mod!

Good man, I'm glad you like this work! Well if some guys want to use this cyberface in some retro mod, it would be great. Well I'm currently working on making portraits and I'll do logos later, still waiting someone to help me on jerseys… and lakers92 should work on the roster I think but if anyone wanna help just PM me…
captainOdious

Postby dfcclick on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Great Job Fam, Great Work Hey Captain Odius, could you sent me a link of the rapper cf you already done with,i was wanted to sign there face in my Season, if u could fam that would be great fam, thanks and keep up the great work fam
dfcclick

Postby dfcclick on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Great Job Fam, Great Work Hey Captain Odius, could you sent me a link of the rapper cf you already done with,i was wanted to sign there face in my Season, if u could fam that would be great fam, thanks and keep up the great work fam
dfcclick

Postby dfcclick on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm

When will you release it Cap? Or at least CF's can't wait. I am looking forward to play with this mod. Great job
dfcclick

Postby dfcclick on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:43 pm

When will you release it Cap? Or at least CF's can't wait. I am looking forward to play with this mod. Great job
dfcclick

Postby captainOdious on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:55 pm

dfcclick wrote:When will you release it Cap? Or at least CF's can't wait. I am looking forward to play with this mod. Great job

I have no idea bro, depends when lakers92 will be done with the roster… I don't think I'm gonna release the cf for now not until the roster has been created
captainOdious

Re: NBA2K13 All Star Hip-Hop Mod Deluxe Project (Master P Prev)

Postby Gerard88888 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey guys I am just going to ask. Is this mod released?
Gerard88888

Re: NBA2K13 All Star Hip-Hop Mod Deluxe Project (Master P Prev)

Postby Gerard88888 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

captainOdious can i have a copy of macklemore cf?
Gerard88888

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding